Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    I think you meant this for the OP mate...
    The first paragraph was to you , that would be great to say to her just to see her face. Using an iPhone right now so my post suffer. Funny reply.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    peace out

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    ive been down this road and its gona get REAL ugly if you start chumpin out whats what lol..i just oiled anyways and she left..so it wasnt meant to be so oh fukin well... if they really love you wouldent they want to stay and learn about it if you REALLY want to do somthing like juice or anything for that matter? theres no support from loved ones anymore

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    She can't divorce YOU if you divorce HER FIRST

God I am so smart

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    The first paragraph was to you , that would be great to say to her just to see her face. Using an iPhone right now so my post suffer. Funny reply.
    LOL me understand NOW

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    Do you two have any kids together?
    If you don't then is up to you how much you love her.

If you do have kids....How much do you love your kids and wife. What would you do to always keep them closed to you....

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Dump her

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    call her bluff

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I sat my wife down and asked her what she thought about steroids . She told me she thought it was dumb and couldn't figure out why anyone would subject themselves to the possible sides. So I started bringing up every now and then all the negative hype that steroids had, and what few scientific facts we actually have on them and what not.

Long story short.... she loves to inject me now.... IDK, maybe I got lucky.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    I agree!! Everytime you get angry it will be due to the juice!
    LOL, yes this is true... And it will piss you off even more to hear that BS.

When my wife gets upset I blame it on roids also just to remind her you can get upset without it....

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, to be fair to my wife we've been talking about steroid useage and what it does. I've been talking for the past few months about the benefits of them and the minute negatives and most of the issues are from the media bias. She for the most part gets it. She wasn't mad when she was saying she would divorce me but I think wanted to make her point. Our family is VERY against the use of drugs so that is the biggest hurdle. If steroids were called supplements it wouldn't be an issue. Hell, she doesn't even like the idea of my taking supplements. HAHA

I will keep telling her the pros and cons with gear use and go from there. In the end I'm my own man and do what I decide to do. I've been down this road many times in the past and it always works out. If you flip it and if she came to me saying she wanted to start doing any sort of drugs I would flip out so I can see her point.

The advice here has been great. I'm not going to divorce her because she doesn't like the idea of my trying grear. Maybe this is another reason to use Anavar ... HAHA

Pete

BG
    Good Luck !!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I think she is just looking out for you. If you really believe she would divorce you then you have to decide if you want to risk your family for a better body (kind of selfish if you ask me).

I would try and educate her better so you dont have to lie to her. BTW hiding it from her is lying , sorry

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I think she is just looking out for you. If you really believe she would divorce you then you have to decide if you want to risk your family for a better body (kind of selfish if you ask me).

I would try and educate her better so you dont have to lie to her. BTW hiding it from her is lying , sorry
    I agree.

also all that say screw her hide it. Remember they are illegal. There are risks and you are bringing things into both or your homes. I would be pissed if my wife lied to me and was hiding illegal substances in our home. especially if we talked about it before.

Yes we all like looking better and cycling. But there are priorities. Do we really need to add a little more muscle? My wife and happiness is worth more then 10lbs

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    just say i have already taken a cycle without telling you lol.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by collar View Post
    just say i have already taken a cycle without telling you lol.
    Interesting approach, say I wanted to tell but was scared. Then say, see its not bad you didn't even notice. Risky......

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Interesting approach, say I wanted to tell but was scared. Then say, see its not bad you didn't even notice. Risky......
    hehe true.

it will be interesting to see the reaction haha.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Well, to be fair to my wife we've been talking about steroid useage and what it does. I've been talking for the past few months about the benefits of them and the minute negatives and most of the issues are from the media bias. She for the most part gets it. She wasn't mad when she was saying she would divorce me but I think wanted to make her point. Our family is VERY against the use of drugs so that is the biggest hurdle. If steroids were called supplements it wouldn't be an issue. Hell, she doesn't even like the idea of my taking supplements. HAHA

I will keep telling her the pros and cons with gear use and go from there. In the end I'm my own man and do what I decide to do. I've been down this road many times in the past and it always works out. If you flip it and if she came to me saying she wanted to start doing any sort of drugs I would flip out so I can see her point.

The advice here has been great. I'm not going to divorce her because she doesn't like the idea of my trying grear. Maybe this is another reason to use Anavar ... HAHA

Pete

So I assume there is no alcohol users or smokers in your family?
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post

good man
    haha

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Tell her... if you cant use gear youl divorce her.......
    yeah take the upper hand.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    If you love and respect your wife dint be a ****ing asshole.

Look good and be healthy for your self and family, thats all that matters.

I had to find out the hard way. Take my advise

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

You are almost 100% correct. Neither my wife nor myself drink or smoke and my brothers and hers don't either. Well, her brother drinks but he's younger. HAHA All of our parents smoked when we were younger (only her dad does now but he has M.S. so noone is going to give him crap for it) and we had to grow up with our parents smoking on us all the time.

However, she is on birth control (we have a 1 year old son) and we talked about how gear is the same as birth control. With birth control you get more female hormones and with gear you get more male hormones. She said she never thought of it that way.

She is coming around and I won't force it on her. It will take another month or so but I think at the end of the day she will come around.

johnCash is offline Associate Member
    tell her test will make your dick bigger and see if she still says no. other than that it would be hard to hide doing a cycle from her unless you were not making good gains.

Cloe85 is offline Female Member
    i was concerned when my husband wanted to start a cycle only because i didnt want him getting poison. other than that i thought it would be great... bigger chest and arms, love the strength.

tell her how big you will get and how good youll look!

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    I where the pants around my women. I tell HER how it is and how it is going to be.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    I was in the same situation sort of with a ex. I was using before I met her so she really had no grounds to say anything. I would educate her show her information on the internet to help her get a clearer picture. Never really worked, she had it stuck in her mind all the BS that the media displayed. Funny thing was she really liked how my body looked and said don't change a thing this was all the while she thought I was off the gear. However, in the back of her mind she had to know I was still running the test.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    And no one takes aspirin, goes to the doctors and gets prescriptions or anything like that?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    If you love and respect your wife dint be a ****ing asshole.

Look good and be healthy for your self and family, thats all that matters.

I had to find out the hard way. Take my advise
    Words of wisdom.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yep, two of the biggest killers on the planet...

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Explain to her than you know what your doing, and you are going to be taking a safer dosage. Let her know that BB's take 3500-4500mg's a week(guessing), and you only plan to take 500mg's a week. The difference in amount seem to make people feel better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information