Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Wife says she'll divorce me if I touch gear.

Well, my wife knows I'm on here which is no big deal. I've explained to her that there is a ton of bodybuilding and diet info here which is why I'm here. Plus, it's interesting to read about different lifestyles. I told her that I'm going to be on a bulking stage starting in Sept. and she said if she finds out I touch any of this stuff she will divorce me. She said she won't have a husband doing things like this etc.

I totally understand her point of view and I just confirmed to her that I would never touch any drugs as I've never even smoked a cigarette in my entire life. Anyways, if I do a Test E cycle is there any way she wouldn't know? I mean if I'm putting on weight and have some of the sides is it possible she wouldn't find out or is it something I'll just have to work with her on? I've been telling her about the history of when gear became a controlled substance and how it shouldn't be etc. She is fine with that but I def. wouldn't want to ruin my marriage over this.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Pistol....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Find some HRT information and let her read up on the scientific end of test. Anti-aging also. Ive seen many of my friends in the same boat, they took they're time with it, not pushing to hard and after a while it didnt seem so bad to her. It doesnt hurt to start spoiling her a little bit.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Let her go. Gear = Happiness. Women = Stress

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Time for a new wife/gf. Obviously she is narrow minded and I'm sure she has done NO research herself.

Does she work out? is she in shape?

Doing things like what? Trying to be healthier? It's not like in the 80s, at least you are here getting educated so when you finally decide to get divorced and spray some HCG on her to get your balls back you may be ready for a cycle. LOL

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    She could be full of shit and is using it as a mere scare tactic...

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    She could be just making idle threats which I'm sure is what is going on. I've been educating her over the past few months regarding steroid use and how the media has blown it out of proportion. I've told her the benefits of using and the minor risks as well. I think the issue with her is that I get so consumed by my hobbies and she is prob. afraid this one will get out of control like my shooting (Guns) did. She says I get too obsessed with things. I've explained to her that's just who I am and I've always been that way and she needs to get over it.

We shall see....

Truthfully, Sit her down and give her proper info. Now that she knows it may be uncomfortable for you trying to hide. Its better if she supports you.
    My gf gives me my shots. She was interested in what I was doing and I let her read up and she understood more. She said as long as I dont look like ronnie coleman she is cool.

lol

jrmy is offline Junior Member
    well tell her that your libido will increase,youll desire her more,and you she wont need birth control.....shit im jk,probaly still be able to get her pregnant,and shell probaly just get pissed if you say youll desire her more.
    educate her to the fullest extent of the anabolic law,and explain to her using aas such as testosterone is no worse than a woman using birth control.actuallu imo,birth control is worse.hell if you could,get it prescribed so even if she does end up divorcing you,ther will be no legal issues over it.
    in the end,(if she isnt just bluffing)is it worth losing her over some juice?
    im sure it isnt.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Well, my wife knows I'm on here which is no big deal. I've explained to her that there is a ton of bodybuilding and diet info here which is why I'm here. Plus, it's interesting to read about different lifestyles. I told her that I'm going to be on a bulking stage starting in Sept. and she said if she finds out I touch any of this stuff she will divorce me. She said she won't have a husband doing things like this etc.

I totally understand her point of view and I just confirmed to her that I would never touch any drugs as I've never even smoked a cigarette in my entire life. Anyways, if I do a Test E cycle is there any way she wouldn't know? I mean if I'm putting on weight and have some of the sides is it possible she wouldn't find out or is it something I'll just have to work with her on? I've been telling her about the history of when gear became a controlled substance and how it shouldn't be etc. She is fine with that but I def. wouldn't want to ruin my marriage over this.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Pistol....
    I admire her because she's setting the expectations BEFORE you make the decision. I trust that you'll make the decision that best illustrates where your heart truly resides.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would not be married to someone who resorted to pety threats to get her way. It is out of complete ignorance she even discusses AAS.

Please educate her
    ***No source checks!!!***

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmy View Post
    well tell her that your libido will increase,youll desire her more,and you she wont need birth control.....shit im jk,probaly still be able to get her pregnant,and shell probaly just get pissed if you say youll desire her more.
    educate her to the fullest extent of the anabolic law,and explain to her using aas such as testosterone is no worse than a woman using birth control.actuallu imo,birth control is worse.hell if you could,get it prescribed so even if she does end up divorcing you,ther will be no legal issues over it.
    in the end,(if she isnt just bluffing)is it worth losing her over some juice?
    im sure it isnt.

No, keep going...we know you are one of those that think that way.

***No source checks!!!***

jrmy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    No, keep going...we know you are one of those that think that way.

think what way?Lol

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    DUDE ,

My wife pulled that same exact card on me.. and GUESS WHAT ?!?!

I'm still MARRIED !!

AND...

I use consistently.. and am on TRT

It's a un-substantiated threat... IF ... IF she really LOVES YOU she will stay no matter what...

TIL DEATH DO US PART and all that shit.. GEAR DOES NOT EQUAL DEATH...

Yes, you need compromise in a relationship.. JUST EXPLAIN TO HER THAT GEAR IS NOT BAD AT ALL !!! EVERYTHING SHE KNOWS OR THINK SHE KNOWS COMES FROM FALSE MEDIA CLAIMS !!

Idle threats my man.. UNLESS.. there is some underlying UNHAPPINESS at home that we are not aware of.. you wont get divorced..

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Pistol....
    I know its a insensitive thing to say but dont u think u r killing 2 birds with one stone??? getting rid of wife and using gear????

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    What is she afraid of, did you ask her that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Pig View Post
    What is she afraid of, did you ask her that ?

Afraid of all the bad press.. We all know people destroy aas and make up the craziest crap.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Tell her... if you cant use gear youl divorce her.......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    She could be just making idle threats which I'm sure is what is going on. I've been educating her over the past few months regarding steroid use and how the media has blown it out of proportion. I've told her the benefits of using and the minor risks as well. I think the issue with her is that I get so consumed by my hobbies and she is prob. afraid this one will get out of control like my shooting (Guns) did. She says I get too obsessed with things. I've explained to her that's just who I am and I've always been that way and she needs to get over it.

We shall see....
    This was almost word for word from my wifes mouth LOLOLOL.... i still use.... don't tell her. She suspects and asks me..... she looks for needle marks..... i just hide em in spots she doesn't look LOL.

Tell ehr the only spot you can shoot steroids is in the ass..... then when you go on..... shoot your shoulders and thighs..... works like a charm

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    LMAO short and simple.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member

well if you have a friend load your syringe and inject you then....no problems.

You NEVER TOUCHED it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post

well if you have a friend load your syringe and inject you then....no problems.

You NEVER TOUCHED it!!!

Spoken like a true Bubby Brister Fan... lmaooo

ray0414 is offline Member
    just shoot it between your toes

ray0414 is offline Member
    or u can just get some tbol, no side effects, and easily hideable. hell u can even go buy some fancy supplements and say your gains are from this "New stuff". go buy some rich gaspari novadex and tell her its a natural test booster and thats where your gains are coming from.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Spoken like a true Bubby Brister Fan... lmaooo
    - for the record im a DOLFAN

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    that's great. Sucs to get into a pissing match with your wife , they can ruin your life for a long time and make your life hell.

Do you take her to the gym with you?? That's what I did now my wife is on 20 mgs of test any 1 iu of gh. Sharing my gear sucs but it sure makes thing easier.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    She needs to be educated, and if she loves you enough then she wont have any problem reading up on issues that can come from having low test levels...ect. If she is unable to open up her views then I don't know what to tell you..

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    that's great. Sucs to get into a pissing match with your wife , they can ruin your life for a long time and make your life hell.

Do you take her to the gym with you?? That's what I did now my wife is on 20 mgs of test any 1 iu of gh. Sharing my gear sucs but it sure makes thing easier.
    how often is she taking the test, what ester?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post

I think you meant this for the OP mate...

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    It helps when your significant other is educated about AAS. My girlfriend is an RN and of course she is not happy with me using but she knows that it is over hyped in the media. Hell she even does my shots for me now!

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Drugs r bad MMMmmmmmmkay.... Just frame it so that you're reason for using isn't selfish.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    I would not be married to someone who resorted to pety threats to get her way. It is out of complete ignorance she even discusses AAS.

Please educate her
    I agree, but I would not sneak it either. Trust is a big deal in a relationship. Be honest with her and educate her about it. Then if she is still against it, I would tell her like it or not I am an adult and I make my own decisions deal with it...

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    My wife was real sceptical of me doing a cycle also. She finally agreed on two conditions. 1. I do a test only cycle, because she doesnt see it as a steroid . 2. She is allowed to get implants someday to reverse what 3 children have done to her body. Compromise!

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Why dont you get some blood work done and see where your levels are. If they are low trt, in most cases would be medically advised. She could even accompany you to your endo's office to get more educated on trt usage. Once she is comfortable you could use freely. If you levels are not low then thats a different story. Because I dont believe in keeping secrets, I would never tell you to take a moderate dose of test and wait till you feel shut down and then get the bloodwork..........

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To the OP, im assuming you want a serious answer as opposed to "divorce her and get a new gf lulz" answer.

You know why she is freaking out so much? It's because of the bad press it gets. You might as well have said to her "Im going to be taking heroin" for all she see's...to her, and the general public, anything illegal that is injected into the body is bad and morally unacceptable.

Im sure she has just over-reacted due to the bad press. Try and educate her about it, show her that it's nowhere near as bad as A List drugs, show her the benefits and if she still freaks out...well if you love her, respect her choice.

By the way, I hope you are a laid back kinda guy that never gets angry...cause chances are if she relinqueshes, and you throw a fit in the future, guess what she's going to blame that on...

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I where the pants around my women. I tell HER how it is and how it is going to be.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    To the OP, im assuming you want a serious answer as opposed to "divorce her and get a new gf lulz" answer.

You know why she is freaking out so much? It's because of the bad press it gets. You might as well have said to her "Im going to be taking heroin" for all she see's...to her, and the general public, anything illegal that is injected into the body is bad and morally unacceptable.

Im sure she has just over-reacted due to the bad press. Try and educate her about it, show her that it's nowhere near as bad as A List drugs, show her the benefits and if she still freaks out...well if you love her, respect her choice.

By the way, I hope you are a laid back kinda guy that never gets angry...cause chances are if she relinqueshes, and you throw a fit in the future, guess what she's going to blame that on...
    I agree!! Everytime you get angry it will be due to the juice!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Please educate her

yea, pretty much... point being threats are not the manner in which one is to live their life..

reaching for ever higher goals is.. money, education, health... encouragement and support is what marriage is about..

did you say to her, that if she doesn't support you in your new swinger lifestyle you're going to divorce her..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Dump her! she is insecure that when you look good after cycle you will get lots of attention from hot chicks. So her divorcing you is actually a good idea. lol

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    how often is she taking the test, what ester?
    Test e 2x ew. Hit me up if you want more info tried a few different ways. She had less water retention from cyp.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    First off I would never be with a woman who thinks she is my boss and is going to tell me what to do! How can you even agree with her at all on the subject/ any woman who tells her man that she is going to divorce you is screwed up! I am sorry but getting a little mad about using steroids is one thing, being threatened is an entirely different thing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information