Thread: My dam luck.

kojak_x is offline Associate Member

My dam luck.

Sorry this is just a dam rant, when shit happens to me it really happens.
    I ordered custom blinds there the wrong color, company said can't return them. Lost $175. Car broke down, anti locking brakes aren't working, need new cat, tranny is slipping, ball joints need fixing, wipers aren't squirting fluid.
    My condo is leaking water to the people below from the bathroom. Going to have to tear my nice tub with tile to get to the source. Buddy's ceiling is ****ed. Can't find a plumber till next week. Going to cost me some heavy cash. Have to repair that. Was going to go away to a cottage and friends and shit got all messed up so now we areen't going. Told everyone at work and other friends that we got lucky and got a really high end cottage to go to for the weekened for free. Now Im going to whack off this weekened and do nothing and now I look like a moron. Im going to kill someone today. Fuc.k why me, im cursed damm.it.

Well at least I have my health thank god. but knowing how this day is going a train is going to hit me........

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    damn.... sounds like you got my luck LOL

it never happens one at a time either..... always gotta be 10 things that smack you at once.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Wanna get drunk and play naked twister ?

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't mind getting smashed and playing naked twister, just my flavor is my girlfriend. Imma take my anger out on that ass. lol, Im sure that will make me feel better.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn!!!!!

Thread Information