Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COPS busted.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Zimmy its your own fault that cops bother you. You know we dont like you minorities learning to defend yourselves or getting an education and learning your rights, get with the program already!

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol yes sa... iza sho is sorrie.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    lol yes sa... iza sho is sorrie.
    seriously tho congrats on the marriage buddy. Miss seeing you the mma forum we have a new guy who knows his mma...

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    At what point does planting drugs in his pocket become part of "TAKING HIM DOWN?" I'm just curious, I'm pretty sure I've never seen that anywhere on the force continuum of any police department, ever.

OC Spray - PR-27 - Plant Drugs - Firearm

i never said taking him down was in reference to the, accusation of planting drugs.
    the officers had to take him down , with the help of the K9 Officer, after several commands for him to get out of the car.

My 21 year old brother was also killed, by a 17 year old punk.
    17 year old shot my brother down like a dog.
    left a wife and 1 son. Crime for the 17 year old, underage drinking.

Officers are paid to take control of the situation.
    they have to do it , they have to take someone down as soon as posible, you do not know what the person is capable of at any time, expecially in a domestic violence case, if a man is willing to abuse a women( lowest form of scum, right below a lawyer) , what might he do next.

Looks to me like one officer was giving a hand signal to another officer that the guy had drugs in his pocket.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    funny how the cop didnt finf them when he searched 15 times before that..
    the hand signal was to plant the drugs...

these cops are scumbags...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    **** the police. scum...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    Did you like how they are on paid absense? Cops don't commit crimes...they have "incidents". come on now...cops are wonderful...they do tons of things to protect us...like give us traffic tickets for speeding but not helping people who are broke down and in a dangerous place. And they protect and serve you so long as you aren't bigger or meaner looking, because then you might be a threat... seriously though...cops are very helpful...for every bad video like that one... there is one like this to counter it

http://www.break.com/index/cop-dumps...-on-floor.html

A worse one.
    Lol theres some guy's on here that will say they had to take him down as quick as possible because he was a serious threat... LMAO...

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    wow,, must we all assume the cop planted the weed because A MONEY-HUNGRY LAWYER SAID SO????

pure speculation here... what if the cop was just reaching for a handcuff key, or muting his cell phone, scratching his fukkin nipple ring, etc..

so because a scumbag lawyer studies the tape and comes up with this defense for this wife-beating azzhole,, we all have to see the same thing because he says so??

i got a question... if in fact this was a cop planting a dimebag of weed in CLEAR VIEW OF A POLICE DASHCAM,, then why did the subject not SAY ANYTHING AT ALL AT THE TIME??

i mean if it was me, i would have jumped up onto the trunk of that fukkin car while yelling "WHAT THE ****K DO YOU MEAN WEED?? YOU PUT THAT SHIT THERE MAN!!??

why dont we hear the subject saying anything at all???? no one picked up on this fact??

i dont believe media,,,, ever. and i sure as fukk don't believe a LAWYER-NARRATED VIDEO of his client's defense idea.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    of course, if the cops really did plant some shiit on the guy then they should get some federal time for ABUSING THE PUBLIC TRUST.

DOM6 is offline Member
    cop on side signaled to cop in car to take it out of focus but hitting the top button on camera, then the cop who planted it went in his pocket then looked back to confirm this but guy in car fuked it up, 2 of my brother inlaws were cops and work for me now, so i showed them this link when there came to my office today and they "both" said thats what happen, and they both said what a stupid fuk

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gigabitbucket View Post

i never said taking him down was in reference to the, accusation of planting drugs.
    the officers had to take him down , with the help of the K9 Officer, after several commands for him to get out of the car.

My 21 year old brother was also killed, by a 17 year old punk.
    17 year old shot my brother down like a dog.
    left a wife and 1 son. Crime for the 17 year old, underage drinking.

Officers are paid to take control of the situation.
    they have to do it , they have to take someone down as soon as posible, you do not know what the person is capable of at any time, expecially in a domestic violence case, if a man is willing to abuse a women( lowest form of scum, right below a lawyer) , what might he do next.

Looks to me like one officer was giving a hand signal to another officer that the guy had drugs in his pocket.
    What a stupid fukin idea, fukin cop is a mind reader now? so what your saying is he knew they were there so much as to signal someone before they found them. Imo cops like that are fuking pussies and hide behind there badge and gun, oh boo fuking hoo YOU GOT CAUGHT, MAN UP BITCH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information