J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Source of energy for me!!

Well boys, I need more of it!!!

I'm just not a morning person, at all. I can go to bed at 5pm, and still hate waking up at 7am.

4, 6, 10 hours of sleep, don't matter. I want to sleep till 10am every day!

I use to take the STACKERS with Ephedra in the am, and they really got me going not matter what time. It was just 25mgs of Ephedra (not ephedrine) extract, 200mgs of caffeine and some vit B.

They banned them, but Epehdrine is legal now, but it does not affect me like the Stackers II and Stackers III with Ephedra did.

Clen works a little, but jesus does it make me shake. Like bad.

Any other supps that work as good, or almost as good as the stackers with ephedra? And wtf does ephedrine work worse than the herbal version?

Thanks for any help!!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Are you source checking? LOL

I would like to know that same. I'm the same way, I HATE morning. I like working nights, I go to bed at 7-8 am now I would still like a pick me up though, it takes hours for me to get going.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure if they changed the formula but I used to like ergopharm amp.

Quote Originally Posted by F4iGuy View Post
    I'm not sure if they changed the formula but I used to like ergopharm amp.
    did you ever use the old stackers with ephedra?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Are you source checking? LOL

I would like to know that same. I'm the same way, I HATE morning. I like working nights, I go to bed at 7-8 am now I would still like a pick me up though, it takes hours for me to get going.
    The old Stackers, I'd set my alarm for 5:30 am, wake up, take one. and go back to bed.

I'd wake up at 6:00 and it would be kicked in. Pop'd right up, shower, eat out the door, shit getting done all effing day.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Ephedrine should be stronger since it is the alkaloid of ephedra. As in ephedra is converted over ephedrine. Also yohimbine hcl should work well.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I used to get that same effect from the Hydroxicut Harcore they just took off the market. 3 of those and up up and away! Not sure what they changed in the new ones that are back on the market, but if the "speed" part of it is the same try them!! If not i knw everyone else wants to say it., or maybe they never tried it... CRYSTAL METH!! Yeh I know ir is illegal and it is in no way good for you and it can kill you but my god is it powerful!! I tell you what.. a little of that in your water bottle and you will be doing 16 in a 30 all day long and all night and all day again and all....well you get the picture

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I used to get that same effect from the Hydroxicut Harcore they just took off the market. 3 of those and up up and away! Not sure what they changed in the new ones that are back on the market, but if the "speed" part of it is the same try them!! If not i knw everyone else wants to say it., or maybe they never tried it... CRYSTAL METH!! Yeh I know ir is illegal and it is in no way good for you and it can kill you but my god is it powerful!! I tell you what.. a little of that in your water bottle and you will be doing 16 in a 30 all day long and all night and all day again and all....well you get the picture
    Well lol, Meth is a anphedamine salt......Ephedra is not....different side effects.

I've always looked at Ephedra as somthing that people who don't like the taste of coffee can take.

Both are simply stimulants, Caffinee is probably just as bad in high dosages. 25mgs of ephedra......or 1000mgs of 4 cups of coffee every morning.

Certainly get your points, but I honestly feel the boost in the moring brings a better quality of life, and the reward is worth the risk of a herbal supplement.

I can still get ephedrine, but it cost 23 bucks for 24-12.5mgs pills. I could do meth for that price! lol

Honestly, the herbal worked better for me, so much better, maybe they blended it with something else?

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Xtreme Slim is good

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I use to get this shake called HEAT. It also had ephedra in it. Good stuff and it would make you feel hot and energized for hours.

Cant find it anymore.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member

man up

Cold shower first thing, try it for a while and you will find that you wake up sharp and alert without the cold shower.

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    Redline

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Whatever you do experiment with long acting pain killers before you go to bed (not crap like morphine I'm talking OTC)
    Fatigue is actually more specifically a form of pain to the body. When you get tired, you are essentially in pain whether you realize it or not.

A weak pain killer will block the fatigue if its minor. Like advil extended released or tylenol 24 hour, take 3 or 4 before you go to bed and it should def be easier getting up.

I'm obviously not guaranteeing anything but saying its def worth a try.

Thread Information