Thread: Funny moments

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Funny moments

ok just want to know funny moments in ur life

they can be embaressing, funny, scary, make u think WTF, anything that u look at now and laugh about

hers a few of mine

1. finding a dildo in my mums draw when i was 15

2. finding marijuana in my dads draw when i was 12 (had no idea what it was) and showing a mate, he roled and we smoked it MY FIRST THOUGHT ' hey this smells like my dad on a friday night'

3. getting chased by and emu when i was 4, thing just kept pecking me and chasing me

4. went cow pushing (when cows sleep at night u can push them over), and it happened to be a bull and it wasnt sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!,

5. peeing on an electic fence

6. licking my girlfriend out, she happened to miss a spot when she shaved, i copped a hair ball

7. went beach one night with girlfriend, she was feeling pretty keen, went swimming naked, didnt bother to put clothes back on, hoped in my car and parked few kilometres away, left my car stereo on while we did our thing, time flew by, wen we were done, went to turn my car on and battery was dead, had to call emergency services, boy was that fun when they showed up hahahahahahahahaha

8. when i was first dating my misses we were doing our thing in my room, younger brother and his mates came home, sneaky bastards knew what i was up to, so they just laid in the living room on the couch real quite, my misses left her bag in kitchen, she walked from my room to kitchen naked (living room is between them) and she walked stright into my brother and his mates

all i heard was her screaming and my brothers mates cheering

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    only one thing I can remember for now...

I was 17 on a bike and kissing the gf at that time while riding the bike....The cab driver honk at us from behind and said get a room u too....

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    christmas day 2005 i was walking to my girlfriends house with her presents....when i was hit on the head by a half eaten Mcdonalds cheese burger......so theres me all angry looking up at all the house windows to see who the fuk is chucking cheese burgers at me on christmas day.....

then i see lots of seaguls....so obviously one had droped it out of its mouth....and hit me on the fuken noggen..

well i found it amusing anyway LOL

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    damn
    i cant remember

way too many

alex18 is offline Member
    Back in 2002, loosing control of a 535 bmw on a roundabout...slid it 30 ft along a crash barrier.... I look back and laugh...i walked away unscathed...news report was a load of bull...

attached clipping from the York Evening Press...... yes thats in England...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Funny moments-5491_123216886201_565231201_2954031_3040057_n.jpg  

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    My wife and I have been having the best sex as of latly.(thank you TRT)

Anyway last night we are going at it for a while and heartrate is up, Climax is about to happen ,Things are wild as hell. Then she smacks my face ..........................................

toward the door . Where my 6 year old son stands .. Then he says DADDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING????

WTF.

We laughed our asses off

lola1182 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post

Anyway last night we are going at it for a while and heartrate is up, Climax is about to happen ,Things are wild as hell. Then she smacks my face ..........................................

toward the door . Where my 6 year old son stands .. Then he says DADDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING????

WTF.

We laughed our asses off
    same thing happened to my sister.. her daughter walks in and asks, "daddy, why are you squishing mommy?" lol!

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    doing a kartwheel after i recieved my HS diploma while going comando under my gown.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    inspired from Porkeys?

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post

WTF.

We laughed our asses off
    LOL! That's awesome.

When I was 17 my dad walked in on me and my gf. He just quickly slammed the door closed and left. My mom called a couple of minutes later to ask if she was on the pill!

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    The brother-in-law and I were standing in the kitchen talking. Dog comes running in and drops one of the wife's "toys" right at his feet. My wife was so damn embarrassed, she didn't talk to her brother for a month. I thought it was funny as hell.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CMonkey View Post
    The brother-in-law and I were standing in the kitchen talking. Dog comes running in and drops one of the wife's "toys" right at his feet. My wife was so damn embarrassed, she didn't talk to her brother for a month. I thought it was funny as hell.
    LMFAO AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

i would pay to see that

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Wife has this Beagle when we started dating, One night on the couch going at it this damn dog comes up from behind and stick his cold ass nose in my arse crack and fvcks up the moment. Damn dog looks at me with that look if I an getting any neither are you pull yer pants up ares hole.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    I was coming home after a big night out a few years back. My old man had picked me up because i was totally off-guts. I see a bright red and yellow sign in the distance, it's pretty blurry but i immediately think of McDonalds.

So straight away i manage to slur that i want a burger and a shake to my dad. We get closer to the red and yellow sign and my old man says to me, 'take another look'.

Turns out it was a funeral home. Good times lol

Thread Information