Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    WTF, you were with her just a couple weeks before leaving for the other side of the planet.

You banged her out the first night without so much as a date.

6 years and you don't think her ex-bf has been blowing up her phone the whole time you've been away / she hasn't gone out to the club with friends since you left and had other guys trying to peice that...ect ect

It's prolly a nice thought you've got her to come home to her while you're in the trenches, but she's living in the real world right now.
    I'M actually with her right now

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

playboii is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    women and men cheat for different reasons studies show

when men cheat, it's just pure monkey love, humping for physical desire often

when women cheat often times there are many aspects of the relationship they are unhappy with. A women who is happy in a relationship is much less likely then a man to cheat. In an unhappy relationship, they are getting something they are missing in that guy.
    exactly!

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends, I would say. I dated this girl who lived w/ this dude who was about 15 years older when you looked at their situation they were basically just roomates. The romance ended after the 3rd year into 9 total. Slept in seperate beds, rarely talked she would cook dinner but that's about it. Our little rendezvous lasted a little over a year, it got to the point where it got to be too much. The dude was very verbal abusive to her and very possessive to the crazy point. I had to walk away it was either that or I was gonna go over there any personally beat the crap out of him. Now, when looking back I'd never get involved w/ another girl in a relationship. It boils down to they want their cake and want to eat it too.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    If I'm interested in a girl that is taken, I let her know about it, and then leave it up to her to make her decision.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The only time it works out dating a girl in a relationship is if you're in one too LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information