Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: T-mos "gone but not forgotten"

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Man this is so F*Ked i scanned this whole thread waiting to see his post, saying that this guy was full of shit R.I.P jesus, my reguards to his family and some of his long time friends on here, he definatly was a mentor to all, and without his guidence I would have ****ed my body up bad. Rip man....

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry to hear

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    OMG, WTF, I cant believe this?????

Over the last year me and david got to know each other and i would have called him a great friend..

I am having a hard time with this one

friend of T-MOS, were you the one living with him?

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Unbelievable.Unfukinbelievable!!!My heart goes out to his family.R.I.P David

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Im about in tears. I truly think of alot of people here as friends and family.

This is a terrible loss. No matter how many times T was asked a Q or sent a PM, You could always count on a quick response.

This is tragic. I will truly miss having his wisdom here.

So damn sad.

To the family and friends we all loved him aswell . You will all be in our thoughts and prayers....

VERY VERY VERY SAD.

~Big~ is offline New Member
    David if you're looking down from above I hope you know how much you meant to all of us. Several years ago when you were Sman12-B it seemed you, I, and Merc worked so hard to steer all the noobs in the right direction. I'm a better man for having known you and can't begin to express how saddened I am by this.
    I apologize to *Admin* for creating this account, but I couldn't let this pass without interjecting my condolences.
    C3RB3RUS likes this.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I still cannot believe this has happened? What the ****

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Big~ View Post
    David if you're looking down from above I hope you know how much you meant to all of us. Several years ago when you were Sman12-B it seemed you, I, and Merc worked so hard to steer all the noobs in the right direction. I'm a better man for having known you and can't begin to express how saddened I am by this.
    I apologize to *Admin* for creating this account, but I couldn't let this pass without interjecting my condolences.
    I was wrong and apoligize
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 08-20-2009 at 04:27 AM.

is that BIG?

HORSE is offline I am HELLO KITTY damnit!!!
    Yes it's big

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    my brothers friend just passed away, he is also a bb, heart complications...

~Big~ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Anthony Roberts
    no, I'm not Anthony. Please let's keep this on topic this isn't about me. I was "Big". I only created this account to express sentiment for someone who meant a great deal to me, David was a genuinely great man.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Big~ View Post
    good to see you big, wish it was under better circumstances..

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    This is a tough thing to cope with. Very surreal moment....

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Anthony Roberts
    Go crawl under a rock asshat....

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I HATE TO SAY THIS

But the truth is in situations like this you need to extract some sort of logic or truth.
    And the truth is a lot of people on this board would defend steroids to their grave.

But right now the biggest question in my head is if you could ask T-Mos *now* what kind of role steroids played in his health, the answer may be something you weren't ready for.

I'm saying this because T dedicated ENORMOUS amounts of time helping his fellow man and newbie.
    He really helped A LOT of people.

And as superstitous a person that I am NOT, maybe.. just maybe this is a sign of something. Again I'm not starting a blame game, but look at the significance of it all. Sometimes in life you REALLY need to question everything you think you know or believe. And maybe now is a good time to do that..

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I HATE TO SAY THIS

But the truth is in situations like this you need to extract some sort of logic or truth.
    And the truth is a lot of people on this board would defend steroids to their grave.

But right now the biggest question in my head is if you could ask T-Mos *now* what kind of role steroids played in his health, the answer may be something you weren't ready for.

I'm saying this because T dedicated ENORMOUS amounts of time helping his fellow man and newbie.

And as superstitous a person that I am NOT, maybe.. just maybe this is a sign of something. Again I'm not starting a blame game, but look at the significance of it all. Sometimes in life you REALLY need to question everything you think you know or believe. And maybe now is a good time to do that..
    very well put

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    He will be missed by all of us here.

he was a very nice guy. i feel for his son.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I HATE TO SAY THIS

Im with you on this, seriously guys if 500mg of test doesnt make you a monster 1000mg or even 2000mg isnt going to either. Be smart, be safe and dont try to fight your genetics you cant win!!!

Thats why T-Mos was on here, to keep 18 year old newbs from doing Test/Tren /Dbol first cycles for football or whatever. Think about it!!!

I never heard T talk about any medical history nor did he have any bad side of the M tren he was taking according to the log.

I am just lost here and very sad that my friend is gone...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Im with you on this, seriously guys if 500mg of test doesnt make you a monster 1000mg or even 2000mg isnt going to either. Be smart, be safe and dont try to fight your genetics you cant win!!!

Thats why T-Mos was on here, to keep 18 year old newbs from doing Test/Tren/Dbol first cycles for football or whatever. Think about it!!!
    Very true

How long had T-Mos been cycling. I could have sworn it was only like a year or so. I wouldn't think the drugs could cause that much damage so quickly without possibly a serious medical history

This is very sad and should put things into perspective for people that even though we like to think its all safe and we are all superman, its not and no one is invincible....

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Very true

How long had T-Mos been cycling. I could have sworn it was only like a year or so. I wouldn't think the drugs could cause that much damage so quickly without possibly a serious medical history

This is very sad and should put things into perspective for people that even though we like to think its all safe and we are all superman, its not and no one is invincible....
    I think he said over the past five years, but not saying the gear had something to do with it....

I have always said when it is your time no matter what you are doing it is time to go.... this is very sad truly T-Mos was a great man...

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    This is horrible. T was always helpful and kind... R.I.P.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I think he said over the past five years, but not saying the gear had something to do with it....

I have always said when it is your time no matter what you are doing it is time to go.... this is very sad truly T-Mos was a great man...
    Ok I can see 5 years having a affect on someone depending on how they went about it. I don't know why I thought he had just started.

And yes I agree T-Mos was a great man and will be deeply missed

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    You will be deeply missed bro... We love you David!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Man....I don't know what to say it's like I am in shock, like I can't believe he is gone. It hasn't set in...

Man if what Barbara says is true (about his heart) I cannot tell you how close it hits home, I was talking to my buddies and laughing and saying "Bro my heart is so weak I can barely breath if I die its going to be because of a heart attack in the gym".

I mean, I never do cardio haven't done it in 2 years, I just relied on genetics, diet, (sad to say) steroids to keep me lean and mean. But I swear just the other day I was saying to myself that I shouldn't be this out of breath from a workout and I should go and make sure nothing is wrong with my heart in terms of build up. I mean when I was on cycle all the time my buddies would tell me "dude why are you breathing so hard?" and we would be doing a simple activity like watching a movie or driving to a club yet "they" said I was huffin and puffin like wilderbeast.

I mean we all sit here and tell people the media over-exaggerates steroid use , but at the end of the day what do we really have? We don't know the long term effects of running cycles.

And of course this is just the beginning and we don't know for sure what role steroids played in T-mos' untimely passing, so I am trying to not give off the impression that I am saying steroids were the cause, but what I am trying to say is it played a role wether people want to admit it or not.

Now I am far from an expert on methyltren, but I am incorporating the oral version in my next cycle, what I want people to know about it is, yes it is the harshest of all orals by far, one of the reason it never made it to medicinal use was because the French company that produced it in the late 70's (I believe) said its hepatoxicity was too great for any benefits it might give in return. Methyltren does carry an increase in side effects especially when stacked with steroids that convert to estrogen, prostate, liver, and resiparity problems have been reported. But at the end of the day, I do not believe it is strong enough to cause heart disease/heart attack in just one cycle. I mean even in cases where people have abused methyltren (stupid I know) they were able to recover, I know we are all different and react differently, but I cannot come to grips and say it was the methyltren that did it or even steroids in general. It is of course plausible they (steroids not methyltren alone) helped faciliate the process of heart disease, but it cannot be the lone cause, multiple factors come into play genetic predisposition, lifestyle, etc.

T-mos, you knew me man, I am an atheist, I do not believe in Heaven or Hell or that there is God/creator for that matter. But bro my beliefs aside, if I ever wished there was a place where people could be happy it is at these times when we lose people we knew and carried about. I wish i knew you long enough as some of these guys on here, but make not mistake about it you were a great guy and someone who dedicated to his lifestyle and helping out others. I don't know where you are or what you have seen, I can only say that you will be missed by all of us on AR and those who knew you in life as well.

Rest In Peace My friend, remember you are not gone completely, you will continue to live on in our hearts and memories.

-Immortal Soldier

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    David was definitely a good and kind man...i talked with him almost everyday, and he nothing but good things to say about the board, its members, and was always willing to help out any way he could...

he will definitely be missed...

I dont do cardio either....i just diet real strict and work out real hard....this makes me think twice about that decision...i will be doing cardio from now on.....

even in his untimely departure, he is still instilling wisdom upon us....

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Hoping this is a joke. Just speechless.

Alphatier is offline Member
    R.I.P. T-Mos

A great teacher, full of patience, humor, and always gave great/the right advice.

I recall when at one point this 18 year old kid started a thread about his first cycle. I can't help but remember how YOU invested so much time in that thread, writing very long responses to the kid with all the risks involved and what not. It really showed that YOU care for, even, strangers, people that YOU don't know and have no connection to what so ever.

I still can't believe it, it just seems like somebody is trying to pull off some stupid lame joke.

You will be missed brother.

I will be praying for you and your son.

God Bless both of You.

P.S. I remember you saying you are orthodox.

So here you go, this cross is for you T-MOS. I know you are with GOD now, but you will always be around in our hearts.

I love YOU big guy...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I dont do cardio either....i just diet real strict and work out real hard....this makes me think twice about that decision...i will be doing cardio from now on.....

even in his untimely departure, he is still instilling wisdom upon us....
    See T-Mos still at work!!!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    RIP brother

sizerp is offline Banned
    R.I.P. Superman (T-Mos)

Sorry to hear you go, you were a bright flame on this board, and in many people's hearts. If there's truly a better side, I'm sure you've found it!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    See T-Mos still at work!!!
    yep, he might be gone....but he will never be forgotten....

roserose is offline Associate Member
    He had been cycling steroids for ten years... that's a long time

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy... WOW... I am absolutely speechless...

The only thing I can really say is...

Thank you for ALL the HELP you gave to ME and to EVERYONE Else T-Mos.. (David), our conversations were just that our conversations.. I will forever remember and utilize everything you ever taught me... You will be greatly missed...

I will see you one day.. In the clouds.. In Heaven's Exquisite Weight ROOM... That God created JUST FOR US IRON LOVER'S !!!

RIP T-MOS... REST IN PEACE BRO....

spooledup is offline Banned
    Was he african american? Just wondering because they have significantly higher risks of heart disease.

Sad news. Sounds like he had a lot of people that cared about him. RIP.

roserose is offline Associate Member
    You can see pictures of him under his info, stats, etc.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I really am speechless. Its a sad day the world lost a great person. RIP brotha

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information