Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: T-mos "gone but not forgotten"

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    i dont want to believe it!!!! what about some of you Mods check IPs of Tmos and friend of T-MOS ?? so then you could track the IPs and see if they were from the same state or whatever ......
    I was in your shoes... Until I read the obituary. No need to drag it out. What his friend said was true. Same as the obituary. A friend. Someone apart of our family has been taken from us.

HORSE is offline I am HELLO KITTY damnit!!!
    Guy's I have been speaking with his very good friend B on the phone and I am going to copy and print all of your kind responses, I'll have to edit out any mention of steroid 's as his family was unaware of his use....I think it would mean a great deal to his son, his sister, close family and friends to see how loved he was and how much of an impact he has had on so many people....In one way or another I think he has touched each and everyone of our heart's....

Truly a great man with one of the biggest hearts of any man I have ever known, it was a privilege to be called his friend....

Admin thank you for allowing me to post, I really do appreciate it....HORSE

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    how Big has not been on? he gives great advice to.

and to friend of T-MOS i just want to tell you thank you for taking your time to sign up and letting us know what happen.

Crazy, T-MOS gave me a lot of advice that I needed. He always did it will out any nonsense, just compassion and concern. He was a great man. Get some rest now T, you will be missed.

BigBrown1234 is offline Junior Member
    thank you...rip

diesel405 is offline Member
    Rest in peace bro.......

Blog Entries
    t-mos was a real good man and a class act to say the least. the board will never be the same without his knowledge and good heart.......im just so shocked at this i cant quite prosess it yet......god bless you in the afterlife my friend....

ty357 is offline Member
    I never really knew him but he was very passionate about this forum. He was a good guy. Damn i was just following his log. Rip bro

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I can't even believe what I just read.....

I am incredibly shocked to say the least. He was such a good guy...... helped me out soo many times. Every now and again something like this happens and it sucks but this time with T-mos it hits harder. He meant so much to all of us and I really hope he knew that. I was hoping he'd goto the Atlantic city pro competition this september

Barbara - thank-you so much for taking the time to let us all know. His familly doesn't know me or 99% of us but please give them our condolences. He will truely be missed here.

I guess all thats left to say is R.I.P buddy..... we love you.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    The world has very few people in it like David..........................................

....................................... sorry,I am lost for words.

We can best honor him here by carrying on what he preached on this board daily!

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I can't even believe what I just read.....

I am incredibly shocked to say the least. He was such a good guy...... helped me out soo many times. Every now and again something like this happens and it sucks but this time with T-mos it hits harder. He meant so much to all of us and I really hope he knew that. I was hoping he'd goto the Atlantic city pro competition this september

Barbara - thank-you so much for taking the time to let us all know. His familly doesn't know me or 99% of us but please give them our condolences. He will truely be missed here.

I guess all thats left to say is R.I.P buddy..... we love you.

~Haz~
    Love is an understatement. T-mos was the forum. A good man with a great heart. Helping the world one noobie at a time.... Kind of like superman..

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    If anyone wants to post a quick memoir to his son describing what a great guy he was we would be more than happy to add it to the complied messages that we plan to send in his remembrance to his son.

Thanks guys
    ~Kat~

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Say it would be a honor to look up to a great man with your head stretched high and wish such greatness for oneself

fitluv09 is offline Female Member
    i'm still a newbie here.. but this is so sad in any situation. my condolences to your family and friends, david.

BuffThaStuff is offline Associate Member
    This is just all to surreal right now. I've known him as a poster since his SMAN12-B days. RIP brotha.

friend of T-MOS is offline New Member
    I want to thank you all for taking the time to remember David. I can't say it enough but he LOVED being on this board and honestly I couldn't understand why (until today that is) You all have showed me what a wonderful family he had here. He cared about all of you. I wish you could see his face when he was typing his replys to posts. There would be times when he would be laughing his ass off to posts in his silly "love thread", sorry pronetorage! Then there would be times he would make me look at countless women and make me say over and over that the brunettes he liked were HOTT!! Then there was JBM...you have no idea how impressed he was in your ability to find all the pics of women you were able to come up with. He would wake up in the middle of the night and get this stupid chuckle how "his boy" was hard at work while he slept. And lastly i have to bring up how pissed/frustrated he would get when someone too young was on the board insisting they were ready for steroids (that was always interesting to watch!) You may not of realized but David suffered from severe depression. You all helped him in ways you could never imagine. Watching over this board and giving advice whenever needed was better than any medicine ever prescribed him. He truely was a wonderful person. What you all saw on here didn't even come close to the man he was.

Immortal Soldier....if I can ask a favor of you. I love the avatar you posted today. I think it only fitting that it be switched over to Davids'. Would that be alright? Its a wonderful way to honor him and I know he would love it!

Now to give you all a better idea of what happened.....David passed away sometime after 2am on Friday morning. He was lying peacefully in bed, tv on, laptop at his side and all 3 of his animals were with him. The autopsy concluded he died of a heart attack....his arteries were all severly damaged. Again, thank you all for your love and support. Scott (Horse) you've been a true friend to David and today I saw why he was so honored to call you his brother. Thank you for everything!

A quick note to all of you....
    Please take care of yourself and when it comes to steroids.....please be extremely careful and be aware of your body and what its telling you while on them.
    B
    Last edited by friend of T-MOS; 08-21-2009 at 06:59 AM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thank you !! Sorry for your loss.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    Although I am relatively new here and have only been acquanted with T-mos through several messages and PMs, let me say that he went out of his way to answer my questions; and he did so without being condescending towards a new guy who knew nothing about AAS. Although my questions had been covered a million times by him and others he took time out of his day to thoroughly answer me, not with terse one liners you'd expect from someone you didn't know, but with thoughtful words you'd expect from a friend.

He was the first person to welcome me here, and the PMs we exchanged manifested his selflessness, his courtesy, and his kindness.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by friend of T-MOS View Post
    I want to thank you all for taking the time to remember David. I can't say it enough but he LOVED being on this board and honestly I couldn't understand why (until today that is) You all have showed me what a wonderful family he had here. He cared about all of you. I wish you could see his face when he was typing his replys to posts. There would be times when he would be laughing his ass off to posts in his silly "love thread", sorry pronetorage! Then there would be times he would make me look at countless women and make me say over and over that the brunettes he liked were HOTT!! Then there was JBM (sorry if i got the name wrong) you have no idea how impressed he was in your ability to find all the pics of women you were able to come up with. He would wake up in the middle of the night and get this stupid chuckle how "his boy" was hard at work while he slept. And lastly i have to bring up how pissed/frustrated he would get when someone too young was on the board insisting they were ready for steroids (that was always interesting to watch!) You may not of realized but David suffered from severe depression. You all helped him in ways you could never imagine. Watching over this board and giving advice whenever needed was better than any medicine ever prescribed him. He truely was a wonderful person. What you all saw on here didn't even come close to the man he was.

Immortal Soldier....if I can ask a favor of you. I love the avatar you posted today. I think it only fitting that it be switched over to Davids'. Would that be alright? Its a wonderful way to honor him and I know he would love it!

Now to give you all a better idea of what happened.....David passed away sometime after 2am on Friday morning.(he was texting up until that time) his girlfriend was at the beach and got concerned when she couldn't get a hold of him. His store manager was the one to find him. He was lying peacefully in bed, tv on, laptop at his side and all 3 of his animals were with him. The autopsy concluded he died of a heart attack....his arteries were all severly damaged. Everyone was noticing how short of breath he was all the time and he was always sweating. I know thru reading on the forums he stopped taking whatever it was he was taking 4 days before he passed...I only wish he would of went to the doctors and then maybe he would be here today. I miss him so much and still cant believe hes' gone. Again, thank you all for your love and support. Scott (Horse) you've been a true friend to David and today I saw why he was so honored to call you his brother. Thank you for everything!

Please take care of yourself and when it comes to steroids.....please be extremely careful and be aware of your body and what its telling you while on them.
    Barbara
    He was a star and will always be remembered.

He worked his ass off on this board and imo this thread deserves to be a sticky to always remember him...

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I think this would be a great idea as well.

You might have to talk to *Admin* about changing his avatar though (if admin can even do that??).. unless you know his password..

Thanks for the update Barbara!

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I think this would be a great idea as well.

You might have to talk to *Admin* about changing his avatar though (if admin can even do that??).. unless you know his password..

Thanks for the update Barbara!
    Should be able to change his avatar... On an old forum I belonged too. I was an admin. I could change almost anything to do with a person.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    If anyone wants to post a quick memoir to his son describing what a great guy he was we would be more than happy to add it to the complied messages that we plan to send in his remembrance to his son.

Thanks guys
    ~Kat~
    I'd love to.....

T-mos (david) was dedicated to the hobby we all love so much. The knowledge he posessed was unparalleled and the bodybuilding/weightlifting community will forever miss his presence. I didn't know David in person but I was hoping to finally meet him at the Atlantic City Pro competition this september. I was looking forward to meeting the man that helped so many people in our community. The best thing I could say about David though was that his knowledge wasn't limited to helping just the new guys. He helped all of us, from the new and inexperienced, to the people that have been weightlifting and bodybuilding for years on end. T-mos, Superman, David..... Your legacy and the knowledge you passed to us shall live on forever. We love you man.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

vaders4 is offline Member
    Rest in peace brother, our conversations were not many - but every word from you was golden to me. You've helped me and countless others make the right decisions, and for that I am eternally grateful.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    Please do. Thank you. I will send some from the entire board
    PT, I would like to contribute. Please PM me w/ an address to send $$.
    T-MOS, RIP bro!!
    you will be missed

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    PT, I would like to contribute. Please PM me w/ an address to send $$.
    T-MOS, RIP bro!!
    you will be missed
    btw, there's a couple of foundations opened in his honor

(to aid in paying for his sons college tuition...)

Kat - i sent you a PM with my memoir and my real name attached..... didn't want to post it up i the open forums. THANKS HUN!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    David (T-MOS) will always live on through all of us. He was a True Man Of Steel God bless him!

I want to thank you all for taking the time to remember David. I can't say it enough but he LOVED being on this board and honestly I couldn't understand why (until today that is) You all have showed me what a wonderful family he had here. He cared about all of you. I wish you could see his face when he was typing his replys to posts. There would be times when he would be laughing his ass off to posts in his silly "love thread", sorry pronetorage! Then there would be times he would make me look at countless women and make me say over and over that the brunettes he liked were HOTT!! Then there was JBM (sorry if i got the name wrong) you have no idea how impressed he was in your ability to find all the pics of women you were able to come up with. He would wake up in the middle of the night and get this stupid chuckle how "his boy" was hard at work while he slept. And lastly i have to bring up how pissed/frustrated he would get when someone too young was on the board insisting they were ready for steroids (that was always interesting to watch!) You may not of realized but David suffered from severe depression. You all helped him in ways you could never imagine. Watching over this board and giving advice whenever needed was better than any medicine ever prescribed him. He truely was a wonderful person. What you all saw on here didn't even come close to the man he was.

Now to give you all a better idea of what happened.....David passed away sometime after 2am on Friday morning.(he was texting up until that time) his girlfriend was at the beach and got concerned when she couldn't get a hold of him. His store manager was the one to find him. He was lying peacefully in bed, tv on, laptop at his side and all 3 of his animals were with him. The autopsy concluded he died of a heart attack....his arteries were all severly damaged. Everyone was noticing how short of breath he was all the time and he was always sweating. I know thru reading on the forums he stopped taking whatever it was he was taking 4 days before he passed...I only wish he would of went to the doctors and then maybe he would be here today. I miss him so much and still cant believe hes' gone. Again, thank you all for your love and support. Scott (Horse) you've been a true friend to David and today I saw why he was so honored to call you his brother. Thank you for everything!

Barbara

Barbara I just wanted to take a second and commend you for what you have done over these last two day's....Not many people that are going through what you are would have thought or had the courage to come on here explain what happened to him....You have done a great service to him and to all of his friends here....It is a true testament of ya'lls friendship and show's how well you truly knew David that you came here and did this for him and us his friends....

You have my number and are more than welcome to call me anytime if you need anything....Seeing how well you knew David and how much you loved and cared for him has brought me to consider you a friend....I will have the details on the donations together by tomorrow and all of the personal messages and thank you letter's for David finished and sent early next week....

Stay strong and know that we are here for you should you need anything.... Thank you for being such a good friend to my brother David, he was lucky to have such a caring person as you in his life....

Much Love and Respect....Scott/HORSE
    Last edited by HORSE; 08-20-2009 at 04:07 PM.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    btw, there's a couple of foundations opened in his honor

(to aid in paying for his sons college tuition...)
    where can they be found?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I am sad to hear this news. God bless him and his family!

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    So sorry to hear this terrible news guys.

I'm only the new kid here, but it was always plain how close many of you are here & how important T-MOS was to the board, and his many good friends.
    My thoughts are with you all. His friends and his family.

And to Barbara, thank you for talking to everybody here at this difficult time.

RIP big guy.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is startling news .

T-mos will be missed , RIP .

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    I read the obit today

That brought it home for me

Reminds me of the loss of another David... "Mavsluva" :'(

God... what's happening?!
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post
    I read the obit today

That brought it home for me

Reminds me of the loss of another David... "Mavsluva" :'(

God... what's happening?!

I know bro seems like just yesterday miss mavs signed in and told us of the news....

It truly is amazing how close you can become with somebody just from reading text over the internet....

I honestly think of many people here as family....

jamesjayz2k9 is offline Junior Member
    R. I . P

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello kitty View Post
    I know bro seems like just yesterday miss mavs signed in and told us of the news....

It truly is amazing how close you can become with somebody just from reading text over the internet....

I honestly think of many people here as family....
    Btw, its good to see you here Horse, didnt realise this was you, hope your holding up ok bro...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Btw, its good to see you here Horse, didnt realise this was you, hope your holding up ok bro...
    Dude honestly I am still just shocked man just totally shocked....

The only thing's I can do now is to try and help out his son and sister with some donations and other than that I can promise you I will never let him be forgotten, the memory of T-MOS/S-MAN/ David will never die as long as I am still breathing!!!!

One more thing, me and Admin have had our disagreements in the past and it got heated....

But let me tell you this the conversations I have had with him today where truly humbling, to see how much Admin actually cared about David was a breath of fresh air and I wanted to publicly thank him for being a true friend to David....

Much Respect for that Admin, it truly did mean allot to me to see how much you cared for him....Scott

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    I didn't know T-mos, but judging from his posts and this thread, I have to say this:

People are assholes. Whenever we grow mentally or physically, we automatically assume a condescending attitude to those below us; it's almost inevitable. Having said that, T-MOS seemed like the kind of guy whose heart was bigger than his ego. With all his knowledge and expertise, he never ridiculed or looked down on us. It's a shame that this board should suffer a great loss like this one.

R.I.P

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information