Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

None of my busines but has anyone been in public and taken a look around at everyone?

I am just wondering how many have been to like a mall or a Wal Mart lately and looked around? I am in no way Mr 1derful or in perfect shape, but I am really saddened here in the US as to how much of the population is actually overweight. and not just moderately overweight I am talking obese! As I said I am not saying it like I am perfect or anything but the people I am talking about are actually at risk of their own health! It seems like I look across a Wal mart and almost every other person I see (no exaggeration )Is severly Obese! Seems like Everyone has just stopped completely caring about themselves! I am not going by that other thread and not saying the entire world should be in the gym 4 or more time a week and eating a perfect diet all week but I do not think there is any reason for people to be so overweight. You can still eat at Burger King and stop at Dunkin Donuts once and a while and not be 75# overweight!. As I said not saying this as I am better than they are but with all the healthcare talk and everything else, seems like people would be a little more worried about their health

vingtor is offline Associate Member
    i notice it to. at my dads church, theres people bustin 25 inch arms of fat! goin to costco, or anywhere, people are FAT. i used to live with a friend, and his dads fat, and it was intresting to see how people reacted to his size, compared to mine and how un happy he was. made a commitment at a gym but the failure he is stopped going.

i totally know what you mean.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member

pyrat is offline Associate Member
    just wait til these fatasses open their eyes and find out that the obama admin plans to raise taxes on junk foods as part of the healthcare reform movement.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I notice it. I'm always sizing people up. It seems like most of the few guy that I do see out that are in shape basically only work their arms. But I mean, a lot of people have more going for them then muscles. The fat guy driving the Porsche probably gets a decent amount of poon because he's filthy rich. Does he really like that porsche? Probably not. Is he driving around in it to show off what he's got and get attetnion? Probably. That's why I rock a Medium at 240lbs ...Point is, everybody usually has SOMETHING going for them, whether it is looks, muscles, money, intelligence, etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Do you bother reading the entire post? I said i was i no way going off of that other post (the one you linked!) and in any way being cocky or anything like that. and I am not saying that " Everyone looks like shit" I am asking if others have noticed there are a lot of Obese people now a days! This is a lot different than saying people look like crap and exactly why i put that in my post so some goof would not put a link to that other dumb ass thread but oops guess what? Only took you less than 10 minutes to do it!!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I notice it. I'm always sizing people up. It seems like most of the few guy that I do see out that are in shape basically only work their arms. But I mean, a lot of people have more going for them then muscles. The fat guy driving the Porsche probably gets a decent amount of poon because he's filthy rich. Does he really like that porsche? Probably not. Is he driving around in it to show off what he's got and get attetnion? Probably. That's why I rock a Medium at 240lbs ...Point is, everybody usually has SOMETHING going for them, whether it is looks, muscles, money, intelligence, etc.
    Sure..... it's simple marketing. Why advertise something you don't have LOL - you're always going to highlight your best qualities.

IE - money, muscles, brains.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Sure..... it's simple marketing. Why advertise something you don't have LOL - you're always going to highlight your best qualities.

IE - money, muscles, brains.....

~Haz~
    Exactly...You won't see me blasting loud musics trying to pick up chicks walking down the street in my Mercury Sable, LOL...Nor will you see a 300lb obese man wearing a Small Armani Exchange shirt in a club.

wearing a Small Armani Exchange shirt in a club.
    YOU GOT ME PINNED! LMFAO!

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Have you heard about the electric zoo festival this weekend? After party is at pacha nyc....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Have you heard about the electric zoo festival this weekend? After party is at pacha nyc....

~Haz~
    Safe
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 03-12-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Sure did. David Guetta is supposedly going to be there. I go back to school tomorrow (Montclair). I'm about 20 minutes from there, debating going.
    you've got a PM lol

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Do you bother reading the entire post? I said i was i no way going off of that other post (the one you linked!) and in any way being cocky or anything like that. and I am not saying that " Everyone looks like shit" I am asking if others have noticed there are a lot of Obese people now a days! This is a lot different than saying people look like crap and exactly why i put that in my post so some goof would not put a link to that other dumb ass thread but oops guess what? Only took you less than 10 minutes to do it!!
    sorry, but it kinda does sound like a slighty more polite way of saying it.

Besides, fat people always hang out in wal-mart for some reason, and the cashiers are always like 80 years old

Blog Entries
    No I would never call someone ugly or stupid etc. etc.. I am probably not the best looking person so who am I to criticize anyone else.. I am more concerned about these people because they are really hurting themselves! As I said I am not talking about the gu who has a belly or the woman who has a big butt. I am talking about the people that seem to be 50+ pounds overweight and are buying Haggen Daas and a cart full of Junk food! his is who i am talking about cause most of them could very easily get out of being obese by a few simple changes to their diet and they do not even seem to want to do that! As I said I would e the last person to harp on anyone else but this country is having such a "hard on" about health care now and I bet if you sat down and looked at the stats from the last 20 or so years, you would see a big increase in health issues associated with being severly overweight and a big increase in the number of people that are obese! I think I red somewhere that 1 in every 3 people in the US is in the Overweight catagory! thats 33% of all americans! Some countries are under 10% so for the US to suppose to be the best country in the world.. This is very very sad

No I would never call someone ugly or stupid etc. etc.. I am probably not the best looking person so who am I to criticize anyone else.. I am more concerned about these people because they are really hurting themselves! As I said I am not talking about the gu who has a belly or the woman who has a big butt. I am talking about the people that seem to be 50+ pounds overweight and are buying Haggen Daas and a cart full of Junk food! his is who i am talking about cause most of them could very easily get out of being obese by a few simple changes to their diet and they do not even seem to want to do that! As I said I would e the last person to harp on anyone else but this country is having such a "hard on" about health care now and I bet if you sat down and looked at the stats from the last 20 or so years, you would see a big increase in health issues associated with being severly overweight and a big increase in the number of people that are obese! I think I red somewhere that 1 in every 3 people in the US is in the Overweight catagory! thats 33% of all americans! Some countries are under 10% so for the US to suppose to be the best country in the world.. This is very very sad
    I get your point, sorry I misunderstood your post.
    And yes I agree that it is very sad that US has the highest rate for obese people, it has been like this for sometime now..and its only getting worse.
    But you can't help someone if they dont want to help themselfs.
    I dont see how anyone could stand being THAT big though, boggles my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    I get your point, sorry I misunderstood your post.
    And yes I agree that it is very sad that US has the highest rate for obese people, it has been like this for sometime now..and its only getting worse.
    But you can't help someone if they dont want to help themselfs.
    I dont see how anyone could stand being THAT big though, boggles my mind.
    Because they are past the point of no return and the just don't give a fvck. it's sad.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    This is funny, I was just thinking about posting the same thing but figured I would get flamed for saying something.

I just got back today from a cruise and there was maybe 2 other guys in decent shape. I was either tied or the best and I'm far from perfect.... YET. Even my 16 yr old daughter said I was in better shape than anyone else LOL

Kids in their 20 where FAT or just had beer bellies and out of shape. Unfortunately most of the girls on the cruise where either fat or Obese this trip also Only a few cute ones; except for the staff, most where cute, young Asian girls Thai and Filipino with a few from Indonesian also. I got to know the staff pretty will lol.

Back on topic yeah it seems like even more and more people are getting FAT compared to just a few years ago.

Blog Entries
    I know what the problem is with everyone about 30 and younger...
    VIDEO FU C K I N G GAMES!! and thios is the truth... If you think about it,a 27 year old right now was about what 7 when NES came out (think its been about 20 years right?) So most of the guys anyway that are under 30 and heavy just got caught up in a Lazy Boy recliner with a bag of chips, a 6pk of Mountain Dew and a Video Game Controller... I know when I was a kid all me and my friends did was ride our bikes from the minute we got out of school (rode to school too!) til we had to go in for the night nd we never smoked we were all in great shape! Now a days everyone wants to play video games for 5 hours a day! I bet a trillion dollars, if they made video games so you had to walk or ride a staitonary bike to keep the game in progress, we would have a nation full of marathon runners and competative bicyclists!
    Can anyone really post here and tell me I am wrong??

I know what the problem is with everyone about 30 and younger...
    VIDEO FU C K I N G GAMES!! and thios is the truth... If you think about it,a 27 year old right now was about what 7 when NES came out (think its been about 20 years right?) So most of the guys anyway that are under 30 and heavy just got caught up in a Lazy Boy recliner with a bag of chips, a 6pk of Mountain Dew and a Video Game Controller... I know when I was a kid all me and my friends did was ride our bikes from the minute we got out of school (rode to school too!) til we had to go in for the night nd we never smoked we were all in great shape! Now a days everyone wants to play video games for 5 hours a day! I bet a trillion dollars, if they made video games so you had to walk or ride a staitonary bike to keep the game in progress, we would have a nation full of marathon runners and competative bicyclists!
    Can anyone really post here and tell me I am wrong??
    Yeah this correct in most cases, I myself love video games though, and I still find time to eat healthy and go to the gym, some people though are just obsessed with them, I'll admit it is hard sometimes to put down the controller and stop playing when you get really into it.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i live in australia

last time i looked around i was in safeway (grocery chain store of australia) saw guys wearing thongs, some lady named chazz buying argueing over her sons choice of vegemite instead of nutella, and bunch kangeroos skipping across the road (one neally got hit by a car and the guy started chasing it)

and another time i looked around a kangeroo was staring into my car window wen i was trying to have sex with my misses, looked like same kanga that been eating my cattles food for last week, bloody bastard

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrat View Post
    just wait til these fatasses open their eyes and find out that the obama admin plans to raise taxes on junk foods as part of the healthcare reform movement.
    you know thats not a bad idea... kind of like the ciggarett tax....both have a detrimental effect on the cost of health care........my .02

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    whats a Walmart???

I love those big girls because of some reason most of them want to touch my biceps so now I start going to places without my wife

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    whats a Walmart???

I love those big girls because of some reason most of them want to touch my biceps so now I start going to places without my wife
    lets not 4get the ones w/o teeth

Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    lets not 4get the ones w/o teeth
    I dont see them...........

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    you have cataracs?

Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    you have cataracs?
    if u r not worth looking I am not looking

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    The way I see it is, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. It really disgusts me when I see these out of shape people eating candy bars, junk food, etc.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Thankfully god makes Gay people perfect .

But i notice this all the time. What makes it even worse is when they are in line buying all this junk food. Then i just think to myself, they have given up on themselves but who am i to judge.

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    its more convenient to be fat and just bitch about it and say being fat is beautiful then actually eating like your body is designed too eat.

I go outta town 1 week a month and have to pack food for the whole week before i go. Because there is NOTHING i can buy at a restuarant that fits my needs. I wish there just wasnt that option it would be much easier.

I should have been born in cave man times. Just eat food and reproduce. Knock my female playmate up with club drag her back ..eat some meat and make some babies.

Thats the life.

It doesn't really disgust me when I see fat people eating badly.... i just don't care too much. I've heard plenty of "bigger acquaintences" tell me the way I train and live my life is nuts..... I need to live a little more.

A lot of people out there don't have the same mentality as us..... being big and muscular..... or being skinny.... or fit..... this has no meaning to them. It's not what they are about..... some people are about their careers..... their posessions..... just not body development.

To be brutally honest with you too..... i'm glad everyone isn't fit..... when I goto the beach or go out to a club..... it makes me look better

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    It doesn't really disgust me when I see fat people eating badly.... i just don't care too much. I've heard plenty of "bigger acquaintences" tell me the way I train and live my life is nuts..... I need to live a little more.

A lot of people out there don't have the same mentality as us..... being big and muscular..... or being skinny.... or fit..... this has no meaning to them. It's not what they are about..... some people are about their careers..... their posessions..... just not body development.

To be brutally honest with you too..... i'm glad everyone isn't fit..... when I goto the beach or go out to a club..... it makes me look better

~Haz~
    Some good thoughts there Haz, I like the last one. Never thought of it in that perspective.

My fathers neighbor for example..... the guy is a douche bag LOL..... besides that tho - he does NOTHING to help his health.

The guy was told to stop eating pastries..... he didn't and had a heart attack. The doc then told him to exercise more and stop eating pastries..... he didn't and had another small heart attack. He came home from the hospital and sold his pushmower and bought a ride-on lawnmower..... and still yet..... every morning he goes to the bakery and gets a pastry for breakfast LOL

I hate the guy..... mostly everyone in town hates the guy..... him killing himself doesn't bother me. He ought to know better - he's been told 3 or 4 times..... His interests aren't in his health or the way he looks - it's about money and his posessions. We'll see how much he can take to the grave with him.... LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

whats the difference between that and smoking.. none really

Quote Originally Posted by Epic1 View Post
    whats the difference between that and smoking.. none really
    I refuse to date girls that engage in such disgusting activity.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I wont date anyone who smokes no matter how good of a guy/girl they are.

same here. I told my wife if she ever did i would have divorce papers waiting. seriously

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    im fat

sizerp is offline Banned
    I'm lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw;4837***
    im fat
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    I'm lonely.
    both of you should get married so u will be fat and lonely

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information