Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are the people that read these forums , contribute aware of the economy ?

Did anyone think the people that walk around ( walmart ** hello ) choose to be fat ?

Anyone know food prices ?

What is the cheapest food by far ? Ramien noodles , you notice fat content and there is more than one serving .

While you have diet of chicken breast , some people are less fortunate and can barely afford wings and legs .

In Detroit Mi. 3 in 10 are unemployed . So grape drink , cool aid . fried Bologna and low income food is only choice .

I believe some people are more fortunate than others and less than you think are lazy . That would explain the huge Diet market to go along with the obese country .
    No one grew up wanting to be a bum on the street homeless or so obese the have flab tits on there back .

Who is to stay they don't have a thyroid problem or maybe basic lack of knowledge of nutrition .

So count your blessings and be sympathetic to those struggling with unknown issues !

HAVOKGT is offline Junior Member
    walmart is like the king of having super obese people everywhere in that place including some of the workers.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I do not care....Ramen noodles or not... I bet you could live on Ramen Noodles, Grape Cool Aid and Salad and still not be completely obese. These people are buying 10pks of Haaggen Daas and Klondike Bars and eating them all in one night. FOr instance. My Dad works part time in the morning cause he is retired and bored out of his mind.. He gets out fo works has some cinnimon buns, 2 slices of Cinnamon bread then nhe snacks on Bomb pops and Rits Bitz Crackers all day and then eats a good sized dinner of whatever he chooses. He is 150# and skinny as a rail! And that is not from the food he eats, it is because instad of eating that food and sitting on the couch all day he works around the yard and moves around for the better part of the day. A little bit of movement/ exercise goes a long way!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with ninesecz it's not about just what you choose to eat, trust me I eat junk still but it's a life style choose. You dont turn fat overnight, it takes years and it takes years to get in shape also. Eating some junk once in a while or even every day wont hurt you as long as you also have an active life and get off the couch.

There has been studies done and proven that eating healthy is NOT more expensive it's the lazy factor of people buying food in a box or prepared meals compared to buying fresh foods/fruit and preparing meals at home. Stop going through the drive through for dinner. Bottom line.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    It's easy to eat what you want, sit in front of the TV, play video games.

It's hard to eat right, stay fit, healthy and find the time to work out. Who wants to do something that's hard?

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Good...let them be just as they are,,, the fatter they are the better i look......lol

Very glad that its hard to keep in shape, separates us from the rest

GuybrushThreepwod is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vingtor View Post
    theres people bustin 25 inch arms of fat! .
    That. Is. Awesome! Can you hear them wheeze from across the sanctuary?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    One of the most interesting aspects of this problem is also the amount of people that have low self esteem issues.

GuybrushThreepwod is offline Associate Member
    There is no excuse for being fat! The Greeks found the cure many, many years ago! Bulimia! Anorexia! It all depends on how much you want to be thin! I know someone who "fasted" for 40 days and lost 35 pounds! His dumb ass went back to eating fast food and pizza and shlt but it worked initially! (yes I know that starving yourself is horrible)

lotsoftime is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I am just wondering how many have been to like a mall or a Wal Mart lately and looked around?
    haha
    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

Last edited by lotsoftime; 09-03-2009 at 04:00 PM.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    i live in australia

last time i looked around i was in safeway (grocery chain store of australia) saw guys wearing thongs, some lady named chazz buying argueing over her sons choice of vegemite instead of nutella, and bunch kangeroos skipping across the road (one neally got hit by a car and the guy started chasing it)

and another time i looked around a kangeroo was staring into my car window wen i was trying to have sex with my misses, looked like same kanga that been eating my cattles food for last week, bloody bastard
    LMAO!

Best post this week!
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Yeah dude...I went to the Magic Kingdom a couple years ago with my gf at the time, it was like a ****in obesity convention. I've never seen so many morbidly obese (in the literal, medical sense) people in my life. It was disgusting. A lot of them refused to even walk, rather chose to ride around in the little carts, which makes me wonder why the **** they bothered going to a theme park anyway.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    the worst is walmart at home....i'm always like HOLY **** when i see the people in there...it's not NEARLY as bad in a college town.....hard for me to believe how fat people get

aestheticmind is offline Associate Member

fitluv09 is offline Female Member
    its all very sad that most of the population has stopped caring about their health. but.. what to do??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information