This is undoubtebly going to be different for everyone, but think about HOW MUCH TIME you actually spend on the computer.

Just on your computer not just this site.
And give yourself a weekly average. Like how many hours everyday do you find yourself on the internet?

Cause I'm starting to notice a weird trend with technology thats rather scary, technology, computers, phones, have infected us worse then a virus.

EVERYONE looks like they are physically attached to some sort of electronic device now and days. Either with their hands to the keyboard or ear to a phone it so erriely displays people as almost turning into some sort of machine.

But back on focus. I really have been noticing a trend with myself, where no matter what else I think I'm doing when I'm on the net, or this site, I really feel shitty sometimes when I get off my computer like "OMG I wasted **5 FVCKN HOURS*** on the computer doing really nothing beneficial with my life at all".

I could be out having lunch with a friend, or being proactively socially involved, or just talking to and meeting people, spending time with the family, meeting a new partner, but wait.. I'm on the computer.

So I go to doing some research and I really think computers can cause depression. I found this study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9841579 (summary)

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=us (actual study)

That asks: Internet paradox. A social technology that reduces social involvement and psychological well-being?

And I see it so much. Like I got the day off today and schools starting soon. Its beautiful out I could be walking my dog in the park but no.. I'm on the computer. I could take a ride to my folks house to say hi.. or take the bike for a ride in the trails by my house.

But wait.. I'm on my computer.. "one more minute". Seriously, I'd like to see peoples thoughts, ideas and reactions to this.
I could see the number one excuse perhaps being "this is what I do when I'm at work", but I think theres A LOT more people not like that. Or maybe I'm just looking for reassurance in my own life. Thoughts?