Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    J-Dogg, just because you are big has nothing to do with you being able to throw a proper punch or even be able to fight. I am big but that doesn't mean I could beat the crap out of Urijah Faber or Mike Brown. Nope....I would kindly turn the other cheek if one of them wanted to fight me.
    Ahhh big guys underestimating me has won me most my fights in my life. Size is a factor, but not the deciding factor. Big guys dont think Im going to throw that first big bomb right away, and when that first punch lands, thats pretty much the deciding factor.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    j-dogg how big exactly are you? ill fight you and kick the shitt out of you onlyjoking. nah i dont think size has much to do with it, youll find smaller people will fight dirty to win, and i hate to say it but iv seen it plenty of times

fitluv09 is offline Female Member
    lots of great advice here.. just be there for your lady.

Quote Originally Posted by fitluv09 View Post
    lots of great advice here.. just be there for your lady.
    x2
    plain and simple

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    ya im trying too help her as much as i can, we had sex today but being on my third week of pct was kinda hard to keep it up lol.

haha good start then

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    Ok so my ladys best friend is a dude.and he is in love with her, but she doesnt like him like that. And now he told her they cant be friends anymore because she is with me blah blah...any suggstions on what to do, cuz she is sad as hell. I think he is just bein a *****, im 6'4 230 so im pretty big id feel bad knockin him out.
    dont be a lil p u s s y just knock him out befor your girl give in and he hits that shit

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I disagree, your size does matter.

I honestly feel I deserve more respect than a little guy in a matter like this too.

Just how I feel.
    i agree ya if the small dude is a scrapper ya then the big guy might get ****ed up. not saying big always wins cuz it doesnt , but.... being big has more advantages. i took a sucker punch from a hella angel who was prob 300+ lol and i just shook the punch off. bigger guy has a longer reach which has helped me out a few times.

lol man i would love to just end this shit and break his face. but it would make everything so much worse

were im from i find the more tougher blokes are just average build, dont smash him up unless he gives you strong reasons to

where you from dan?

england, and also i would like to say a big part of it is mental

ya england has alot of scrappers anyways lol i dont think id wanna **** with a brit! lol

stpete is offline Banned
    Her best friend is someone she used to sleep with? And now he's upset for what reason? Did she finally cut him off and that's why he's pissed?
    Weird.

take it your american? and well everywhere you go you have your scrappers, the way i see things no matter how big someone is never back down, iv been in situations and in the back of my mind this guy was going to hammer me...not the case. ino what you mean by size gives advantage its just if the smaller person lets fear take over, then hes lost.....and on this thing you have going on.. just see how it pans out, blank the titt out of your lifes, he crosses the line let him no about it.
    Last edited by dangerous dan; 09-04-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Her best friend is someone she used to sleep with? And now he's upset for what reason? Did she finally cut him off and that's why he's pissed?
    Weird.
    ya so they have been friends since high school then they were best friends since she had been living in florida so they let lust get in the way of there friendship and they hook up for a little bit. but they remand friends after but he just cant exept that she doesnt want his little dick anymore.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sounds like she is best friends with him and he is trying to fvk her again. all kidding aside, i would not trust either of them.

and i disagree with everyone, break this guys jaw, if she leaves then it was meant to be.

but i think there is more then meets the eye with their "friendship"

ya true that. i mean this guy is not on my level at all, i mean i can dump her and get snatch 30 min after. lol so im not too worried about her but i hate when dudes try and **** shit up for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    sounds like she is best friends with him and he is trying to fvk her again. all kidding aside, i would not trust either of them.

and i disagree with everyone, break this guys jaw, if she leaves then it was meant to be.

but i think there is more then meets the eye with their "friendship"
    damn moose, you have a good point...stove his face in if she leaves you, then she is no good....test your gf, bash him!!!!!! rip is head off and take a steamy shiit down his throat haha oj refrain from going that far

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ahhh big guys underestimating me has won me most my fights in my life. Size is a factor, but not the deciding factor. Big guys dont think Im going to throw that first big bomb right away, and when that first punch lands, thats pretty much the deciding factor.
    Best size/fight related opinion I've read in a while. Alot of factors go into who can "best" who in a fight... luck being one of them. Size and strength can often win a fight, but not always over speed, experience, training, ect.

Having had a personal history with her "best friend" like she has had would make me catagorize their relationship as more along the lines of "ex lovers" than "best friends".

I think men and women CAN be friends if enough boundaries are intact. I have female friends that I only hang out with when their significant other is around, or if mine is. Also, in the past, I'd only hang out with some of them in group activities.

This has been enough of an issue with me and other people that I've purposefully found a woman who's really traditional with this kind of thing. She doesn't have close male friends. Only coworkers and acquaintances. This is due to her own beliefs, and I can honestly really trust her.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Oh, yeah. I forgot to say- this is why it's easy being friends with lesbians. No sexual tension.

your lucky man, sounds like you have a awesome wife. nowadays there are alot of cheating and lies with significant others

RIPSpawn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    dont be a lil p u s s y just knock him out befor your girl give in and he hits that shit
    No shit. You let your girl hang out with a guy she slept with, and is currently trying to get down her pants?

Man, get those natty test levels up and kick some ass. You pct is obviously not working.

hahaha im trying bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information