Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PC650 is offline Senior Member

Cool gf best friend is a p*ssy

Ok so my ladys best friend is a dude.and he is in love with her, but she doesnt like him like that. And now he told her they cant be friends anymore because she is with me blah blah...any suggstions on what to do, cuz she is sad as hell. I think he is just bein a *****, im 6'4 230 so im pretty big id feel bad knockin him out.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    be glad!!..........and for her...just be there mate....hitting him will just make things worse......

i mean im not upset cuz he doesnt like me i can care less. but it effects her, and thats pretty shady on his part.

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    It will probably pass. I wouldnt blow up on him. Just tell her shit like...I understand, and shit like that.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    i mean im not upset cuz he doesnt like me i can care less. but it effects her, and thats pretty shady on his part.
    STAY THE FVCK out of it........
    Try to make her happy and thats it dont get in the middle......lst thing is u want is in the middle of it she will hate u before him.

And the reason he did that is cause he wants to get a reaction out of her....I love these games...so easy to mess up chicks.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep calgarian is right...matter of fact he will just try to be "friends" as soon as she blows it off. And then he will slowly pick at her mind to make her try to break up with you.

Been there... done that

ya im gonna try. thanks bros. its kinda of hard when i see him at a bar and i have been drinkin haha i get kinda agressive

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    well he always wanted to be more than mates with her, so now hes out of the scene its for the best...id have a word with him. it doesnt matter how big you are :S i just see it as if there male there male, if they can give it out they need to realize therre will be consiquenses. have a word if he doesnt respect what your saying and gets lemon.....chin him

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    yeah calgarian and zimmy are right......its a mind game.....keep your cool and show your careing side and you win......be a dick and lose..

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    well he always wanted to be more than mates with her, so now hes out of the scene its for the best...id have a word with him. it doesnt matter how big you are :S i just see it as if there male there male, if they can give it out they need to realize therre will be consiquenses. have a word if he doesnt respect what your saying and gets lemon.....chin him

haha will do!!!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok so my ladys best friend is a dude.and he is in love with her, but she doesnt like him like that. And now he told her they cant be friends anymore because she is with me blah blah...any suggstions on what to do, cuz she is sad as hell. I think he is just bein a *****, im 6'4 230 so im pretty big id feel bad knockin him out.
    Yea your weight/size has nothing really to do with it, I know guys who are half ur size that would take ur ass to the floor. Then use u as a mop. I really don't know why people provide their stats for these types of stories, I mean we are on a steroid board guys so its not a shocker that most of us are "big".

No offense your stupid for even considering knocking the kid out for ending the relationship with your gf, u should be happy and should respect that the dude finally gave up.

well it does have something t do with it to a point. ya if the smaller guy is a black belt. i can handle my self fine and dandy bro

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    blowing up on him might actually back fire on to you

ya she would get mad as hell i think lol

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    first sign he's a *****

He's best friends with a girl that won't have sex with him.

He'll be back when he figures out he overplayed his hand in about 3 weeks of her not talking to him. The obsessed loser types never go away.

Look at ruhl for example, he's been chasing the same peice of ass that banged him one time 3 years ago...even though she has a husband and kid now. Twats never know when to quit. This was his big move and it will fail, and she won't have the same respect for him as a friend.

If you hit him, she'll prolly dump you, right now you have no fault in the matter. Once you hit him, you become the scape-goat for blame.

ya thanks kratos. actualy theyve been friends for a long long time and she actually slept with him a few times in the past

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    first sign he's a *****

He's best friends with a girl that won't have sex with him.

He'll be back when he figures out he overplayed his hand in about 3 weeks of her not talking to him. The obsessed loser types never go away.

Look at ruhl for example, he's been chasing the same peice of ass that banged him one time 3 years ago...even though she has a husband and kid now. Twats never know when to quit. This was his big move and it will fail, and she won't have the same respect for him as a friend.

If you hit him, she'll prolly dump you, right now you have no fault in the matter. Once you hit him, you become the scape-goat for blame.
    u kill me with the Ruhl sht. u have me laughing out loud...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Try to make her happy and thats it dont get in the middle......lst thing is u want is in the middle of it she will hate u before him.

And the reason he did that is cause he wants to get a reaction out of her....I love these games...so easy to mess up chicks.
    Hahaha yup gotta turn it around on him and make him look like the douche bag.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

ya thanks kratos. actualy theyve been friends for a long long time and she actually slept with him a few times in the past
    What..........that makes things different.....i would not be happy about that shit......you never mentioned this........

playboii is offline Senior Member
    lol i love how low guys steep to pretending to be their friends and in reality their trying to get the girl...it never works!

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Now is your time to move in and take on that role too. He just opened that door wide open for you.....but the fact that he's been hitting it for the past year would probably piss me off a bit. Anyway keep your cool and show that you're a mature adult.

ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member
    WHAT?? Did I read this right? You let your gf be best friends with a guy she was fuc**** in the past? You are better then me, If my girl did that I wouldn't be to happy.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I just had no joke the exact same situation go down a few months back! same thing exactly!!!

Ill pm u cause it was a lot of shady business i dont wana talk about open on the forum

mho
    mho is offline Member
    He doesn't sound like a very good friend to me. Obviously he was just trying to work his way into her pants, and now that you've crushed his dreams he's not going to try any more.

I would just keep your opinion on the matter to yourself.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Don't hit him because you would probably wind up getting your ass kicked....by the way Schmidty where the hell have you been at?

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Don't hit him because you would probably wind up getting your ass kicked....by the way Schmidty where the hell have you been at?
    moving man i swear im a gypsy now days lol

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Yea your weight/size has nothing really to do with it, I know guys who are half ur size that would take ur ass to the floor. Then use u as a mop. I really don't know why people provide their stats for these types of stories, I mean we are on a steroid board guys so its not a shocker that most of us are "big".

No offense your stupid for even considering knocking the kid out for ending the relationship with your gf, u should be happy and should respect that the dude finally gave up.
    There is that Persian Fighting instinct again...LOL

I agree with Immortal, Just be mature about it and dont take offense to him. He was there before you as a friend and will more than likely be there after you if you two break up.

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    Touch him and you'll make it worse, just give her time to stop feeling sorry for him and remind her why she's with you.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    What..........that makes things different.....i would not be happy about that shit......you never mentioned this........
    nah, it makes it the same
    he's desperate for that sweet poon
    and he isn't getting it
    so he played the biggest card he could think of
    he's still desperate for your good pvssy and she isn't down with it
    he'll be back, and he still overplayed his hand

what he's hoping for is she'll be all sad and crying like she is and keep asking him back into her life, and being sad without him there and blah blah blah
    she just needs to give him the cold shoulder and see it for what it is, desperation for her vagina

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Women............................................. ......................

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post

agreed!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    Yep calgarian is right...matter of fact he will just try to be "friends" as soon as she blows it off. And then he will slowly pick at her mind to make her try to break up with you.

Been there... done that
    I'm on Zimmy's side on this one, even if he is an A-hole

My best friend's wife had a "guy" friend. The dude was a complete douche, seriously. DSM would not touch him with Mad Matt's wang.

HUGE nose, 6'2" 170lbs. Pop belly, no social status what so ever, just a washed up nerd that got sick of playing WoW.

She eventually actually started to LIKE the guy, because he was always the one there, when the couple got in the occasional "couples" fight.

I was dating his wifes friend, and found out about it. I just told my friend about it and they worked it all out.

But I honestly feel a male and female cannot be "just best friends" for very long with out one of them eventually wanting more. Eventually those feelings just come about. They can't be hanging around their "guy" friend more than they are around you, or it just happens, her or them, one will get the feelings, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post

I disagree, your size does matter.

I honestly feel I deserve more respect than a little guy in a matter like this too.

Just how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    nah, it makes it the same
    he's desperate for that sweet poon
    and he isn't getting it
    so he played the biggest card he could think of
    he's still desperate for your good pvssy and she isn't down with it
    he'll be back, and he still overplayed his hand

what he's hoping for is she'll be all sad and crying like she is and keep asking him back into her life, and being sad without him there and blah blah blah
    she just needs to give him the cold shoulder and see it for what it is, desperation for her vagina
    i dont mean....changes how he should act to her but it definately changes the fact that i would not let my girl have a best mate that she had been fuking........it would be me or him.........fortunately it looks like that dickhead best friend has made that decision for everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I disagree, your size does matter.

I honestly feel I deserve more respect than a little guy in a matter like this too.

Just how I feel.
    What are you talking about??? Are you being serious?

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    What are you talking about??? Are you being serious?
    Dead serious,

if a guy is going after your girl, your ability to stomp on him is a factor IMO.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yeah but if u think ur size makes u tougher then i have some sust to sell u, cause everyone knows that sust makes u fight much better....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

J-Dogg, just because you are big has nothing to do with you being able to throw a proper punch or even be able to fight. I am big but that doesn't mean I could beat the crap out of Urijah Faber or Mike Brown. Nope....I would kindly turn the other cheek if one of them wanted to fight me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information