Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    *El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    pump

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    seems like nobody needed this advise there is one hour of my life I am not getting back

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    guess im old fashioned . i dont need any of this advice . 20 years togther and i never get bored of her .dont need some slag to make me feel like a man . ive enough confidence in myself and far to much love and respect for my wife .

i know boring lol

Quote Originally Posted by countrybhoy View Post
    guess im old fashioned . i dont need any of this advice . 20 years togther and i never get bored of her .dont need some slag to make me feel like a man . ive enough confidence in myself and far to much love and respect for my wife .

i know boring lol
    Can u post pics of ur wife? Please mate?

j/k

i know boring lol
    no its not seriously...if u can get it at home good for u..........if u r a sex freak on/off cycle then its a different story.

Bsg243 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow wish I would have read that 2 yrs ago dumb bit(h found my wife and told her everything I almost lost everything I had luckly she forgave my I won't ever do that sh/t again so not worth it to me but to each his own

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    Can u post pics of ur wife? Please mate?

j/k

i would mate but she would kill me . lol. to me she is the most beautiful woman i have ever laid eyes on . i am way punching above my weight on this one . cause i am no oil painting .

can i ask would any you feel the same way about your wife/partner being unfaithful or is it just ok for you .

i would mate but she would kill me . lol. to me she is the most beautiful woman i have ever laid eyes on . i am way punching above my weight on this one . cause i am no oil painting .

can i ask would any you feel the same way about your wife/partner being unfaithful or is it just ok for you .
    Good on u then, u sound like a lucky man, i also thought i had the perfect chick until 3 months ago..................................... Now i can kick myself and throw myself over a bridge for being so goddamn arrogant

NO i would not stand it if my partner would to be unfaitfull to me, i will fvk her up and her friend and possibly her family.

bump

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Haha, the bird i'm doing at the moment,,, i can curl her,,, no joke, sexy little thing

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Haha, the bird i'm doing at the moment,,, i can curl her,,, no joke, sexy little thing
    I have once a big girl she cant bend in a way that her heels touch her ears that was pretty amazing thing to watch.....

Ah mate, you've got to get over here and we will have a ball.
    I'm heading to Pattaya on Wednesday for a good dirty 2 weeks......lol, going to start with a 4 girl massage and go on from there

Ah mate, you've got to get over here and we will have a ball.
    I'm heading to Pattaya on Wednesday for a good dirty 2 weeks......lol, going to start with a 4 girl massage and go on from there
    u r tempting me....I am afraid I am going to kill those little Asians of urs.....

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    u r tempting me....I am afraid I am going to kill those little Asians of urs.....
    Lmao, it might be the other way around with the places i will take you.....

Lmao, it might be the other way around with the places i will take you.....
    i will keep u in mind next time I am even close to thailand

dj87 is offline Junior Member
    Dude no homo I love you that was a great post.

I envy you a lot lol

Can you be my kinda like "stepdad" or an "older brother" lol

All jokes aside great post made me laugh pretty good

diamond is offline Female Member
    ohk.. i kno ur waiting for me..

im not gonna lie.. i do sum of that shit to guys.. and they do it to me...

i dont condemn the cheating. lol but im not fukin u guys so who cares... lol

but i def have rules when its just a fuk buddy thing.. i think its a com over lets fuk.. no cuddling kinda thing. i believe u should be fuk buddies or commit and be 2gether. i hate when guys say i love u, i wanna be with u bs and still fool around. hey if u wanna jus fuk thats fine. u want ur freedom thats fine but i deserve that same thing.

i dnt like phony relationships. im kool with just sex.. just let me kno 1st hand..

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    ohk.. i kno ur waiting for me..

im not gonna lie.. i do sum of that shit to guys.. and they do it to me...

i dont condemn the cheating. lol but im not fukin u guys so who cares... lol

but i def have rules when its just a fuk buddy thing.. i think its a com over lets fuk.. no cuddling kinda thing. i believe u should be fuk buddies or commit and be 2gether. i hate when guys say i love u, i wanna be with u bs and still fool around. hey if u wanna jus fuk thats fine. u want ur freedom thats fine but i deserve that same thing.

i dnt like phony relationships. im kool with just sex.. just let me kno 1st hand..
    DIdnt you just told me yesterday u have a man and u dont cheat

I believe the same and both partners should know that. I am always very very clear before I do anything. "It is for FUN" yet I get into that all the time. Look the reality of situation is I am married not going to change. If ur BF sucks in bed or dont treat u well Dump him not for me for urself. I never say I wanna be with u..........i wanna hump u like "energizer bunny"(sorry bud) I say it all the time.... anytime anywhere let me know when to come

Quote Originally Posted by dj87 View Post
    Dude no homo I love you that was a great post.

I envy you a lot lol

Can you be my kinda like "stepdad" or an "older brother" lol

All jokes aside great post made me laugh pretty good
    Pm me anytime bro if you need advise

DIdnt you just told me yesterday u have a man and u dont cheat

I believe the same and both partners should know that. I am always very very clear before I do anything. "It is for FUN" yet I get into that all the time. Look the reality of situation is I am married not going to change. If ur BF sucks in bed or dont treat u well Dump him not for me for urself. I never say I wanna be with u..........i wanna hump u like "energizer bunny"(sorry bud) I say it all the time.... anytime anywhere let me know when to come
    no im just sayin in general thats how i feel. i was single for a year b4 this relationship im in.. and that was my experience then. i had a few fuk buddies b4 the guy im with now and sum guys just wanted 2 play games..
    i just hated when guys act like they want a relationship but then they dnt

no im just sayin in general thats how i feel. i was single for a year b4 this relationship im in.. and that was my experience then. i had a few fuk buddies b4 the guy im with now and sum guys just wanted 2 play games..
    i just hated when guys act like they want a relationship but then they dnt
    and I just hate the fact that when girls are in relationship sleeping with me and want a relationship with me( I can dump my BF for u anytime lol) and mean it

Also u know how women say they like honest and truthful guy......from my experience most girl tell u they are hurt when u tell them the truth.... I have yet to meet a girl who will take honest guy and appreciate what he says.
    Last edited by calgarian; 09-29-2009 at 06:04 AM.

and I just hate the fact that when girls are in relationship sleeping with me and want a relationship with me( I can dump my BF for u anytime lol) and mean it
    If u dont like it then dont Fvk fat girls. End of story.

LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    If u dont like it then dont Fvk fat girls. End of story.

LMFAO!
    ummm no she wasnt fat when she said that....I dont know abt now

buddy u r an asshole

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's mens nature to look and want to stray. Same with a lot of women but for different reasons. Usually with women it's either emotional or it's climbing up the ladder. For men it's 100% visual I believe.

Will I ever cheat? I plead the 5th....

i nvr slept with 2 guys at the same time.... dnt plan to..

i've had my fuk ups.. i've kissed another guy.. but things were really fuk'd up. but thats the farthest i will go. and i fessed up to the kissed...
    i make lil mistakes but i will nvr lie!

i nvr slept with 2 guys at the same time.... dnt plan to..

i've had my fuk ups.. i've kissed another guy.. but things were really fuk'd up. but thats the farthest i will go. and i fessed up to the kissed...
    i make lil mistakes but i will nvr lie!
    good for u

Man, after reading all this i like my life, never married and all my Gf's have a use by date, couple of days to a week,,,,,, but i do say that at the start,,,,,,,, they all think they can change me,,,,,, Ha

if they think they can change u.. its coz ur too nice......
    i fuk lots of guys and nvr expect to change them.. then others act like they wanna be changed or sumthin... thats when women get all weird.

Your the first one that thinks i'm nice......... not so used to that,, don't know what to say........

i get I am nice, sweet and adorable all the time.........Donno whats wrong with these women

Mine usuall say and i quote "you self centred bastard you just used to hell out of me and then say get lost you ***** **** *******"

Oh well

Mine usuall say and i quote "you self centred bastard you just used to hell out of me and then say get lost you ***** **** *******"

Oh well
    then y do they wanna change you? lol..
    if ur an ass, but hot i would fuk u.. and then be like .. yea that was ok.. and nvr see u again.. even if it was good..
    i did that once.. actually twice, but the other guy was ugly and really wasnt good..

then y do they wanna change you? lol..
    if ur an ass, but hot i would fuk u.. and then be like .. yea that was ok.. and nvr see u again.. even if it was good..
    i did that once.. actually twice, but the other guy was ugly and really wasnt good..
    we all have our desperate days...
    dont ask me any stories..........

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    I really hate to say it, 'cause I don't wanna look like the fvckin white knight of the forums, but I gotta agree with diamond on this one. The OP is a little bit borderline prick. Don't get too excited though diamond, I'm not actually trying to back you up, I ain't the dream guy that every gets wet thinking about before going to sleep...this is simply what I think and believe in.

I mean man, I'm a bouncer at a club where most of the known hot bar broads go (and I mean we have events like Pamela Anderson in...October sometime I think) so I get hit on and offered to sleep with a lot of girls. Most, if not all, "quality" (yeah right) girls show up at my club.

Now let's get something straight. I don't know if it's just me, but I've heard it from other (especially seasoned) bouncers as well, but I grew tired of bar girls really quick. I see these same looking broads 5, if not 6, goddamn days a week. All fake (and I'm not talking just looks), 7lbs of make-up, new dresses every time, and when they open their mouth to have a conversation, they're so fvcking dumb that you lose the ability to get a boner for a week.

Now that said, it's probably a little obvious at this point that since I have a brain inside that thick-a$$ skull of mine, I can't date or even sometimes sleep with a girl that doesn't possess a moderate amount of intelligence. In the bar scene, about 85% of the women aren't even worth wasting oxygen over. It just loses its challenge, and I lose my boner...

One thing that I can't understand is, why the hell would you be with somebody that you'd cheat on? Makes no sense to me. Girls like that I just "see" for a while.

Yeah true, you could say I stay single for a reason, but still...I haven't found anybody worth getting serious with. You can call me a prick all you want, but my standards are very fvcking high. Therefore, I can still sleep around and do whatever the fvck I please, not worry about bullsh!t like this, have the freedom to do whatever, get it out of my system, and when I do find somebody worthwhile, it's gravy.

And yes, it's hard for me to get attached to someone, hence why I've been single for the longest time in dating history, but operating without emotional interference (most of you won't get this one lolo) was a must if I was to overcome the challenges of my Bi-Polar. I used to let my emotions take over and drive me, but that ended up almost getting me killed in several occasions. And I think that's what needs to be done some cases, with everyone. Think with a clear head. Temptation is everywhere, and resisting is hard...trust me. It took me years of hard bullsh!t discipline to get where I am now. And I'm still one of the younger ones here.

So once again, if you have feelings of cheating on the girl you're with, why not just fvcking break up with them? It's not that hard. If you can't wait the extra 8 hours to bust a nut and resist the temptation from another broad, maybe you're in the wrong relationship.

You can turn any situation into a good one. You can turn anything around. All you have to do is find a way. And there is always a way. Most of you should know this just by the nature of this forum. People come here out of ideas and frustrated on sh!t that hasn't worked out for them for in some cases a good while. We give them advice on how to fix it; we tell them the way. Open up their eyes.

Chances are if you ever find yourself in a situation like what is stated in the original post, you're doing something wrong, and have been for a while. I'd suggest backtracking and taking a note of it, next time saving yourself the stress and/or emotional trauma. And maybe not having to make up a novel on oh shiet, "what not to do".

So if you're too much of a pvssy to break up with your current girl because you're afraid of blue balls and you won't find anybody that can fvck you like her, (or anybody that'll let you bust inside her without a condom for a while, and still keep the trust of no freaking babies or STIs), or just plain didn't build up enough tension and emotional/general value and attachment with your girl (for the record this comes from being through sh!t with her), I suggest rethinking a lot of things. Mainly your general outlook on life.

Just to quickly wrap things up, I gotta give credit to my condition (yes, I am Bi-Polar) since it made me see life from several different angles. So don't knock Bi-Polar you fvcking prick . Although Bi-Polar girls are TRULY crazy. Still...if you can handle the emotional ups and downs and can "sync" yourself with that...man...that makes for amazing fvcking. An adventure and a half.

I live my life intense but in control. That's the only way to do it. And yeah, you only live once, so I say worry about later later...'cause...later's later lolol, but don't do anything to jeopardize the later. Sometimes though taking short cuts leads you to butt fvck nowhere, then have fun getting untangled and finding your way out. So find a balance.

I don't agree to a lot of this...but then again, I'm still young. Things may change, although I doubt it. I'm going to sleep. Tonight was straight grinding (of hours) in the club. Just my long-a$$ two cents. Payce.

Ciao.
    Last edited by .EA.; 09-30-2009 at 05:43 AM.

holy shit thats a long post to read

holy shit thats a long post to read
    I can't fall asleep.

Plus yours was a novel too, I thought I'd honor that with something worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post
    I can't fall asleep.

Plus yours was a novel too, I thought I'd honor that with something worth it.
    Appreciate that Bro. Just an FYI I wasnt bashing the Bi-polars just the one I dated(she was the sweetest person when level headed) and me being high on estrogen didnt help either..........

Appreciate that Bro. Just an FYI I wasnt bashing the Bi-polars just the one I dated(she was the sweetest person when level headed) and me being high on estrogen didnt help either..........

Yeah I know I was just kidding. I really don't care. Some Bi-Polars are annoying as fvck and cause a lot of sh!t without actually meaning to.

But you gotta admit, the sex was probably bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post

Yeah I know I was just kidding. I really don't care. Some Bi-Polars are annoying as fvck and cause a lot of sh!t without actually meaning to.

But you gotta admit, the sex was probably bomb.
    oh I agree with you....Best blow job I ever got from her...HOly shit dont remind me that.........

oh I agree with you....Best blow job I ever got from her...HOly shit dont remind me that.........

She probably got into it like her life depended on it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information