Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Two young guys fought at the gym today!

So this guy i see regularly at the gym obv on juice and thinks hes big tough shit decides to test his ego and picks a fight with a smaller guy his age. These guys are 17-18 yr old tops. So the big juicer kid walks up and clocks the smaller one in the face and set it off. Everyone scattered in a circle and watched as the staff did nothing at all to stop it. The small kid ends up on top of the big one and just unloads up him. This cocky kid with too much test running through him ends up getting his ass handed too him by this guy atleast 40lbs smaller than him. I ended up getting in between the too as the fight just got pathetic and got them split up and walked the smaller one out the door I told him to get outta here before the cops showed up which they did. The big dude on the other hand was taken to the firstaid room his face just facked right up! So let this be a lesson to you all don't under estimate your opponent! And a bonus at the end of the fight the big dude dropped his ipod so i pocketed it lol dont judge someone else was gona take it so i was like **** i might as well. Kids these days all think there are tough shit and where did it get him? Banned from the gym for life.... If any of you have such experiences please feel free to share!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    he must not have been on sust. We all know that makes you a good fighter.

The size of the fighter is only a small part of it. If size was everything i would have been killed years ago

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    A young kid at my gym got in this areobic dudes face a few weeks ago for no reason. I like the kid, but hes always trying to prove that hes a badass. Theres always someone badder.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao you took his Ipod

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    lmao you took his Ipod
    i hope its filled with Hanna Montana

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    mommy always told me thiere is some one bigger faster stronger so talk nice and take them out quick... that is what i have alway done

and give the dude back his stuff

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    mommy always told me thiere is some one bigger faster stronger so talk nice and take them out quick... that is what i have alway done

and give the dude back his stuff
    I do feel kind of guilty but the way i look at it if i hadnt of stepped in and got in between the two he would of been in a lot worse condition. So I rewarded myself with his ipod Heck if i didnt take it someone else would have. The staff came looking for it but i played dumb said i didnt see no ipod. I returned his wallet tho and car keys so I did my share hah.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i hope its filled with Hanna Montana
    just checked unfortunately no hanna montana... Filled with your typical gangster thug tough guy music. I really hope this kid isnt allowed back.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly, I know that because one of my friends is like 6'0 160lbs. You see him you think you could take him, wrong you are the kid is psycho he LOVES FIGHTING for fun. I had the joy of having him for a roommate for a little while he always got into fights 2-3 times a month and had angry issues up the ass. And he won almost all the fights he got into, he has lost some of course dating back to 6th grade, but he said that only makes you stronger. He would go into fights knowing he was gonna get his ass kicked because he really didn't give a shit.

That's how he is how he is today.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

The size of the fighter is only a small part of it. If size was everything i would have been killed years ago
    Yeah exactly! Sustanon makes you a really good fighter, especially against 4 dudes trying to steal your car.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    he's gonna come back and kick your ass next for stealing his Ipod

Prada is offline Anabolic Member

Sustanon fighter was a classic

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Exactly, I know that because one of my friends is like 6'0 160lbs. You see him you think you could take him, wrong you are the kid is psycho he LOVES FIGHTING for fun. I had the joy of having him for a roommate for a little while he always got into fights 2-3 times a month and had angry issues up the ass. And he won almost all the fights he got into, he has lost some of course dating back to 6th grade, but he said that only makes you stronger. He would go into fights knowing he was gonna get his ass kicked because he really didn't give a shit.

That's how he is how he is today.
    Fighting has so much to do with confidence and physiology. Generally the person who is more committed to the fight, wins regardless of size. I think it's like that with everything.

I have a friend help me from time to time when I get backed up with work, and the guy is strong as an ox in the gym. I thrown around heavy stuff at work much easier than him, simply because I commit to doing it in my head, while he's just there to "work".

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    ok lets keep this light harted ...

but... dude you stole his ipod, dont justify it, he might be a dumb ass, but stealing and trying to justfy it is making you sound kinda trashy

keep it, just i would have a hard time sleeping thinking i needed to steal justfy doing so

and personally i believe fighting has to do with speed and knowlege

typically in a street fight your only looking at a few punches... all hay makers, one lands fight over

if the fight goes any where past one punch it goes to the person who is bigger the wrestiling part takes over and weight does matter there.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    So this guy i see regularly at the gym obv on juice and thinks hes big tough shit decides to test his ego and picks a fight with a smaller guy his age. These guys are 17-18 yr old tops. So the big juicer kid walks up and clocks the smaller one in the face and set it off. Everyone scattered in a circle and watched as the staff did nothing at all to stop it. The small kid ends up on top of the big one and just unloads up him. This cocky kid with too much test running through him ends up getting his ass handed too him by this guy atleast 40lbs smaller than him. I ended up getting in between the too as the fight just got pathetic and got them split up and walked the smaller one out the door I told him to get outta here before the cops showed up which they did. The big dude on the other hand was taken to the firstaid room his face just facked right up! So let this be a lesson to you all don't under estimate your opponent! And a bonus at the end of the fight the big dude dropped his ipod so i pocketed it lol dont judge someone else was gona take it so i was like **** i might as well. Kids these days all think there are tough shit and where did it get him? Banned from the gym for life.... If any of you have such experiences please feel free to share!
    I was preaching this in another thread. All the people i've fought in my life have been bigger then me and I haven't had my ass beat yet. Don't under estimates the smaller guys!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Obviously the kids gear was fake...
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    I was preaching this in another thread. All the people i've fought in my life have been bigger then me and I haven't had my ass beat yet. Don't under estimates the smaller guys!
    This is true. Big guys have a farther reach, and more weight behind it, but it also takes more time to throw that weight around.

But another part of it is psychological.
    I'm 5'4" and got into a fight with some dude who was 6' 1" 220lbs. As we were still throwing words back and forth the guy was smiling and laughing like I was joking.
    But anyone could tell I was dead serious and wanted to murder the mfkr.

He got off the first shot and I am NOT tough but I didn't even feel it. So I though maybe he was trying to go light on me, w/e the case I went right after his feet and he tried to sprawl on top of me.

I wound up behind him and started punching him in the back of the head. But it was funny cause he seemed to be having a problem moving on the ground. It was soon broke up but it was funny for someone my size to get the advantage of someone that big.

I still would have to say size really doesn't mean anything in a fight. I've seen plenty of big dudes rock little guys and vice versa. I do notice speed and knowledge like the one guy said above is usually the common denominator in good fighters. And def physiology as well.

When my brother was young he had no idea how to fight and wasn't particulary fast either, but he was known for being a great fighter. And it was all in how he punched. He had this way where he always seemed to overthrow or aim like a foot behind the persons head. And when I read about "the proper way to punch" years later somewhere on the computer, I also read if you aim like your punching something behind the persons head, it doesnt give the skull time to rebound the shock and your brain just rattles and you fall.
    So it was almost like a "natural accident" hed been making his whole life. I also still notice when we use to play around and hed punch me in the shoulder it hurt more then anyone else. Even if it was a short slow swing there always seemed to be gravity behind it (and he wasn't big at all), so I just assumed something about the way his body was built made his punches hurt more. Cause even when he didn't really try, his punches hurt more then most people I know.

So yeh it can be a lot of different factors I think.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Always comes down to who can take the punch.

They say the avg street fight is 18 seconds....Lol, unless it is me.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    size matters. or else why is their weight divisions in professional fighting? where i train we spar every weight class so in a night ill spar everyone from a lightweight to a heavyweight and there is a huge difference in it. Size matters.

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    ok lets keep this light harted ...

but... dude you stole his ipod, dont justify it, he might be a dumb ass, but stealing and trying to justfy it is making you sound kinda trashy

keep it, just i would have a hard time sleeping thinking i needed to steal justfy doing so

so true .hate thieves. low move m8 .

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    size matters. or else why is their weight divisions in professional fighting? where i train we spar every weight class so in a night ill spar everyone from a lightweight to a heavyweight and there is a huge difference in it. Size matters.
    there are weight divisions because at that skill level...size does mater......and also size is definately an advantage but ive had fights all my life...some bigger and some smaller......and ive won and lost to both.......and compareing sparing/boxing to street fighting is imposible......everything goes in a street fight...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    wanna fight

I'll fight any girl on the planet if she is under 140lbs. I'd prefer Gina.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I do feel kind of guilty but the way i look at it if i hadnt of stepped in and got in between the two he would of been in a lot worse condition. So I rewarded myself with his ipod Heck if i didnt take it someone else would have. The staff came looking for it but i played dumb said i didnt see no ipod. I returned his wallet tho and car keys so I did my share hah.
    And that attitude is exactly whats wrong with America.

Don't judge yourself, or do things based on what someone would have done. You took his ipod, not someone else.

What I get from this thread..

You saw fight
    Took an Ipod
    Bragged about it on the internet
    Lied
    Tried to justify your actions by returning some things.

You should have left it there, and let the other person be the thief. It is to late to do that, but you can still do the right thing and give it back. Not for him, for you. I could not live with myself for doing that.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    wanna fight
    Lez go biooooooootch.

we need to have some sort of on line virtual game dealing with weight lifting and mma... buying steroids , and pimping the hoes

dsm could caputre you and make you his house bitch, prone could do the same and feed you to his dog... we could capture reed and make him eat ice cream lots of ice cream

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage View Post
    And that attitude is exactly whats wrong with America.

Don't judge yourself, or do things based on what someone would have done. You took his ipod, not someone else.

What I get from this thread..

You saw fight
    Took an Ipod
    Bragged about it on the internet
    Lied
    Tried to justify your actions by returning some things.

You should have left it there, and let the other person be the thief. It is to late to do that, but you can still do the right thing and give it back. Not for him, for you. I could not live with myself for doing that.
    agreed ...want to say same:-)
    Give it back bro for yourself.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

oh shit i remember that one

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Size is a factor, but not always the determining factor. So many guys are clueless when the fight goes to the ground. Once you know how to manipulate a person's body, it gives you an advantage over the average joe (either from a wrestling, judo or submission background).
    Technique is also a big factor. Punching through the back of the head is known as follow through. It's what makes the difference in an effective punch and a "smacking punch".

I agree about the theft sounding really juvenile. OP sounded pretty responsible by breaking up the fight, but pocketing the IPOD was an embarassment.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    I always love hearing stories about the smaller guy winning in fights- as long as they didn't start it. Good underdog stories.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Fighting has so much to do with confidence and physiology. Generally the person who is more committed to the fight, wins regardless of size. I think it's like that with everything.
    Yep...my best friend of 10+ years is tiny. He's about 5'6", maybe 160ish. He's active duty Army for about 7 years now, and has complete blood lust. He always gets it first whenever something happens because he's always the smallest. But he's by the far the most violent in any group he's in at any given time. We've been in quite a few rumbles together, and they always ignore me because of my large size and always go for him. They figure he's the easy target, but he's the one that's going to take it to the place most people don't wanna go. I'm cool to just choke someone out or slam them and be done with it, he wants to mame people.

Lots of feedback and I guess ill take the Ipod back when i go to the gym today, its not like there anything wrong with the one i got right now.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    Lots of feedback and I guess ill take the Ipod back when i go to the gym today, its not like there anything wrong with the one i got right now.
    good boy!

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    yes between 2 trained individuals. But if the smaller is a better fighter they can more then make up for size

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    lol you took his ipod

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    And dont forget to put some hanna montana on it before returning.

A similar situation happend to me about 2 months ago. One of the biggest guys at the gym (5'10, 250ish), I know that seems tiny to be one of the biggest there but whatever, but he expects everyone else to get out of his way or give up their equipment cause his workout is so much more important. I was in the middle of my last Tren cycle(that didnt help) and for some reason when Im walking past him in the locker room (I turned slightly sideways so avoid contact) he leans his shoulder into me.. WTF right? I ended up with a really sore jaw and he missed his competition 3 weeks later.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Great decision...You will be glad you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post

A similar situation happend to me about 2 months ago. One of the biggest guys at the gym (5'10, 250ish), I know that seems tiny to be one of the biggest there but whatever, but he expects everyone else to get out of his way or give up their equipment cause his workout is so much more important. I was in the middle of my last Tren cycle(that didnt help) and for some reason when Im walking past him in the locker room (I turned slightly sideways so avoid contact) he leans his shoulder into me.. WTF right? I ended up with a really sore jaw and he missed his competition 3 weeks later.
    Hah thats my man, guy sounds like a dick. Good for you showing him he cant get away with that shit. Everyone at my gym is kind of small so we dont have any macho's walking around thinking they own the place(besides me and my partner ). As for the ipod i havent seen the kid there since the incident hopefully he doesnt return.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post

Good for you Why do people have to be that way, we arent in Junior High anymore. Dont people realize it doesnt matter how big you are if you piss of the wrong person you arent going to stop or stand up to a 9mm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information