Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    alpmaster is offline Member
    Well, I've been bodybuilding since around 16 years old, and have been very serious since then. When I was 20 I met the most ****ing gorgeous girl after dumping my ex, who was very supportive of my bodybuilding goals and ambitions.

Anyway, I was head over heels for this chick, and we'd hang out anytime we could, and in a couple of weeks we were a steady couple. She was very attracted to me and I was very attracted to her, but what I didn't like was that every time I'd eat or we'd go out to eat, she'd try to make me feel like shit about what I was eating.

"Ugh, you're eating chicken again?"
    "Eew, it's 10am why are you eating tuna?"
    "Oh lemme guess, you don't want this donut because it has CARBS"
    "Why do you take so many vitamins and pills? You look like an old man"
    "Can't we just order a pizza, god you make me feel fat"

Blah blah blah blah. Granted this girl was 5'4'' 110lbs with an absolutely amazing body, and she could eat whatever she wanted. I fell into the trap of letting a girl and "love" affect my dreams and ambitions, and I found myself eating all this nasty ****ing shit (fast food, pizzas, italian food, low protein meals, everything that would make a bodybuilder feel screwed after eating) and I was doing it all just to keep her happy, and low and behold I was getting fluffy and soft.

Anyway, I ended up putting a stop to it all, and about 2 months later we were through. I found it funny how she loved my body and wanted to **** me in 2 days of meeting her, but she couldn't put up with the things that lead me to have a healthy desirable body. She's a hypocrite, and can eat a dick... and her new boyfriend is a sloppy fatty.

So anyway, I regret ever thinking a girl is worth what makes you happy, but I'm glad I'm out of it. Didn't mean to write an essay or sound cocky, I'm not, but I'm sure you guys can feel where I'm coming from.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    for those that dont have any regrets then good for you.........

i also regret not trying at school.......i thought education was a joke and being a bad lad was so fukin cool!!

how wrong was i....
    Couldnt have said it better myself

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    sleep with more men

Cloe85 is offline Female Member
    I regret a lot of stuff.

To put it simply, I did everything but what I should have and could have done...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of my regrets would be with girls, or breaking up with former girls because I tend to hate what ever girl I'm with and it always makes me wonder about my ex's then.

I wish I fvcked more girls in high school. Should not have turned down the fatties, uglies or the girls that did not shower regularly.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloe85 View Post
    I regret a lot of stuff.

To put it simply, I did everything but what I should have and could have done...
    You still have time....

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Are you serious bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by chicmagnet View Post
    If you fuked her this morning you obviously didn't regret last night!!
    i probably should have explained that one, i don't regret sleeping with her, in fact i probably will again(she's a really cool girl), and i used a condom and everything each time, but she's on a week off period for her birth control and is starting up again next week, but we don't want to risk her getting pregnant so i'm gonna shell out 50$ for the pill

that's the part i regret, i don't regret her AT ALL

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone has regrets.

But it's perfectly fine, because it's all part of the learning experience, and people don't learn about life until they make mistakes.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Everyone has regrets.

But it's perfectly fine, because it's all part of the learning experience, and people don't learn about life until they make mistakes.
    exactly, as someone once told me, you can't truly be happy until you've been truly sad

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    yeah, i regret fvcking the chick i did last night and this morning, how i got to go buy a morning after pill and that bitch is expensive(yes i used condoms but she's not on birth control and i'm not risking it)
    cough. cough.

** O.C.D. **

Rather then being a paranoid weirdo, and probably scaring the girl half to death, why don't you go put on a glove, and pick those condoms out of the trash. Go to the sink, and turn the tap on.... pour water into the condom until the reservoir is filled... if no water leaks through the condom = you're good to go.

if not, go buy the morning after pill.

Not that complicated man. You sound like the woman.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Everyone has regrets.

Good post!!!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    sleep with more men
    I regret reading this.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I regret reading this.....

~Haz~

Your not the only one.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    i regret starting to smoke when i was 13.....what an idiot.....i rarely smoke now..just when i drink......

i regret wasting 6 years with my ex girl......should of got out after 4 (i could tell it was going down hill)

i regret not seeing my grandad before he died (that really pisses me off)

Meshy is offline Junior Member
    My biggest regret is wasting my later teenage years being addicted to a class A substance... Almost went off the tracks completely and could have so easily ended up dead or in prison, which is where some of my closest school friends have ended up now.

Thankfully I haven't touched anything for over ten years with my new addiction being weight training I haven't looked back

But although i regret it, i don't think i'd change my past, cos it's what made me the person i am today...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I have some serious regrets in my personal life...can't go back so I just exist day to day.
    ***No source checks!!!***

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to be a skater. I did qite a few PRO/AM competitions. And really had a future in the sport. Got to hang out with ALOT of pros and skate with them on there level.

Then I got into drugs. That I regret. And Im 28 and back in collage. Wish I had done this right after HS

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshy View Post
    My biggest regret is wasting my later teenage years being addicted to a class A substance... Almost went off the tracks completely and could have so easily ended up dead or in prison, which is where some of my closest school friends have ended up now.

Thankfully I haven't touched anything for over ten years with my new addiction being weight training I haven't looked back

But although i regret it, i don't think i'd change my past, cos it's what made me the person i am today...
    I know what your sayin. I know 4 guys in prison for murder . Drug related. And some that are dead.

We all have a choice.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Should've spent as much time in the gym as I did being young and stupid.Put all my extra curricular activity $ in the bank for a rainy day rather then my liver.I hate myself for that.I could go on and on but that one's a big one.I should've played my ex rather then be honest with her.But at the same token who I was has determined who I wanna be and can never be again!

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    So anyway, I regret ever thinking a girl is worth what makes you happy, but I'm glad I'm out of it. Didn't mean to write an essay or sound cocky, I'm not, but I'm sure you guys can feel where I'm coming from.
    I hear ya bro

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    for those that dont have any regrets then good for you.........

i also regret not trying at school.......i thought education was a joke and being a bad lad was so fukin cool!!

how wrong was i....
    almost exactly what I was going to say. I'm still young and I plan on going back to school next year, but seeing all my friends graduating college makes me wish I tried a little harder.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah...school was a blow out for me to. But, I am doing my degree now at almost 40.

I do wish that I had not always trained heavy in my 20s...f*ck I feel it now

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Yeah...school was a blow out for me to. But, I am doing my degree now at almost 40.

I do wish that I had not always trained heavy in my 20s...f*ck I feel it now
    hey man good for you......i want to travel then hit uni.......what degree are you doing?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hey man good for you......i want to travel then hit uni.......what degree are you doing?
    Hi mate,

BA of Business.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    I regret not being smart about who I ****ed.... Ended up with a baby from a white trash welfare b!tch... My baby completely rocks but it sucks knowing that this is the mother u gave him...

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Terraj ur the man for ur schooling just lifted my spirit I'm pretty young but all my friends are graduating and my brother just got to choose either dubai or Singapore before he graduates( smart ass mofo)

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I had the brains for school.... just never applied myself - I hated it terribly....

I was the kid who NEVER did homework..... never studied..... and somehow I averaged an 84 for all 4 years of highschool. It's not great LOL but not too shabby. I was looked at by a couple colleges for track and field but couldn't afford a big school and certainly wasn't getting a full ride.

I decided to goto the county community college and dropped out - hated every last second of it. My goal then was to make it in this world without college and allt he bills associated with it..... then to tell the world to kiss my ass.

I worked my ass off for the last 7 years trying to get the job I have now..... it wasn't easy..... but i'm on the right path. *starts pulling down pants*

I don't really regret not going to college..... my best friend went, graduated, can't get a job to save his life..... and owes a TON of money. My only regret would be not taking science seriously in HS and pursuing a career in that....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information