Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    Funny you mentioned Facebook - I had her blocked (I ended things and she wasn't happy at all) and just noticed it today. I removed the block and looked at her pictures - and she's just as beautiful as ever.
    Sounds like a healthy habbit you're picking up there.
    That's not what you do when trying to get over someone, you're trying to bring the feelings back...delete her, not block, dispose of.

Regardless of how much pvssy I'm getting, or how beautiful the girls are... Just can't shake the girl - and I was 17 then!
    Have you had a serious gf since, my theory is you aren't getting laid much right now regardless of the disclaimer.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Haha ^. Nah the sex situation isn't lacking. No serious relationship but I get my fair share.

I'm not stuck on the girl still - it was just one of those, 'sometimes you think about her' topics, not, "I'm going to chill on her Facebook for a few days" post haha.

well, you gotta try dating someone new imo.
    it isn't until you find someone better until you can put the past behind you. And better does exist. Most likely if you dated her again it would take a similar tract. When you're young, it's easy to fall in love. That's why young people make so many mistakes in love and why marriage often doesn't work when people get married too young. You want a steady gf again.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    It's tough my friend. I can definitely relate. Met a chick this summer. She was not in my area that much but a her family had a summer house near me and she only came down a few times. We went on 3 dates only. She was awesome and cute as hell. Then Bam! Summer ends before I knew it and she is down in Tampa at school and I am in NYC. In other words, it's over. I think about her constantly and look at her facebook pictures every chance I get just to see her face every day. Your thread is really inspiring. Maybe I need to go down to Florida and follow her? I do not know. My question to the OP----Does it ever get easier?
    Bro you sound like a complete stalker lol, you went on only 3 dates, chill out man. 3 dates is nothing, hell 3 months is nothing.

You're kind of weird haha

TJ09 is offline Junior Member
    To the guys who asked if it gets easier, something that will help is going out and finding even hotter chicks if shes 30 go find a 20 year old.

ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member
    Now I usually don't spill out my heart.. But damn I hate that 'one that got away'. Not hate her - I just hate the thought, ya know?

Worse because I ended it... Didn't realize what I had.

Regardless of how much pvssy I'm getting, or how beautiful the girls are... Just can't shake the girl - and I was 17 then!

She wasn't the prettiest. Wasn't the most fun. Wasn't the most exciting. She had more problems in a day than I had in a year. She complained more per day than the average person does in a life time, but my god I miss it sometimes. Unbelievable.

Who else has that?

Uhh I know I have made a women thread but I think the op's estrogen is a little to high. What guy post a pic of him kissing in the sunset??? Omg these women threads are getting outta hand lol

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    +1 on the hotter chick idea lol. She's an ex for a reason. Leave it alone.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Bro you sound like a complete stalker lol, you went on only 3 dates, chill out man. 3 dates is nothing, hell 3 months is nothing.

You're kind of weird haha
    She's so little and cute. Don't you live in FL? Go spy on her for me. I will reimburse you with 10ml of Cyp for every day you stalk, LOL!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    She's so little and cute. Don't you live in FL? Go spy on her for me. I will reimburse you with 10ml of Cyp for every day you stalk, LOL!
    LOL we can make a trade off, what college is she going to USF? haha jk

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I think you guys dropped something...

lol... he he he

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information