Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Fvck the 'One That Got Away'

Now I usually don't spill out my heart.. But damn I hate that 'one that got away'. Not hate her - I just hate the thought, ya know?

Worse because I ended it... Didn't realize what I had.

Regardless of how much pvssy I'm getting, or how beautiful the girls are... Just can't shake the girl - and I was 17 then!

She wasn't the prettiest. Wasn't the most fun. Wasn't the most exciting. She had more problems in a day than I had in a year. She complained more per day than the average person does in a life time, but my god I miss it sometimes. Unbelievable.

Who else has that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fvck the 'One That Got Away'-n1330650068_30020845_589.jpg  

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Funny how that works. I have one also from only a couple years ago.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's weird. Don't think about her often anymore - it's been over 4 years and I've dated others but... When it hits it hits hard.

This time of the year does it to me.

TJ09 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    Now I usually don't spill out my heart.. But damn I hate that 'one that got away'. Not hate her - I just hate the thought, ya know?

Regardless of how much pvssy I'm getting, or how beautiful the girls are... Just can't shake the girl - and I was 17 then!

She wasn't the prettiest. Wasn't the most fun. Wasn't the most exciting. She had more problems in a day than I had in a year. She complained more per day than the average person does in a life time, but my god I miss it sometimes. Unbelievable.

Who else has that?
    x2 you dont realize what you have untill its gone , the grass isnt always greener on the other side of the fence

TJ09 is offline Junior Member
    then when i had realized it , it was too late she was in a relationship and became engaged after only being together 6 months , ouch!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Love is a bunch of horse shit.

Blog Entries
    ^2 Agreed.

What's funny like you mine was a PITA a lot of the time, I know it would not have worked LONG term, there are to many things to list but still she is the one I miss the most. LOL

Blog Entries
    Tell me about it. I could never be with the girl again - I get mad just thinking about half of it but... still can't help but miss parts.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    spice of life!

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    yep...i regret letting a certain one go...and that was about 5 years ago now...

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's tough my friend. I can definitely relate. Met a chick this summer. She was not in my area that much but a her family had a summer house near me and she only came down a few times. We went on 3 dates only. She was awesome and cute as hell. Then Bam! Summer ends before I knew it and she is down in Tampa at school and I am in NYC. In other words, it's over. I think about her constantly and look at her facebook pictures every chance I get just to see her face every day. Your thread is really inspiring. Maybe I need to go down to Florida and follow her? I do not know. My question to the OP----Does it ever get easier?

Blog Entries
    Does it get easier? Depends. If easier is thinking about her less often - then yes, it gets easier. But when something does remind me of her, for instance this time of the year, or a certain place that's just not the same without her, it doesn't feel any easier.

Funny you mentioned Facebook - I had her blocked (I ended things and she wasn't happy at all) and just noticed it today. I removed the block and looked at her pictures - and she's just as beautiful as ever.

What I'll also say about easier is - I know it's done for a reason and it could never happen again, but sometimes I don't mind thinking that it could.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    It's tough my friend. I can definitely relate. Met a chick this summer. She was not in my area that much but a her family had a summer house near me and she only came down a few times. We went on 3 dates only. She was awesome and cute as hell. Then Bam! Summer ends before I knew it and she is down in Tampa at school and I am in NYC. In other words, it's over. I think about her constantly and look at her facebook pictures every chance I get just to see her face every day. Your thread is really inspiring. Maybe I need to go down to Florida and follow her? I do not know. My question to the OP----Does it ever get easier?
    Im not the OP but yeah it gets easier. I have one I still think about but it doesnt bother me like it use to anymore, that was 26 years ago. LOL

Does it get easier? Depends. If easier is thinking about her less often - then yes, it gets easier. But when something does remind me of her, for instance this time of the year, or a certain place that's just not the same without her, it doesn't feel any easier.

Funny you mentioned Facebook - I had her blocked (I ended things and she wasn't happy at all) and just noticed it today. I removed the block and looked at her pictures - and she's just as beautiful as ever.

What I'll also say about easier is - I know it's done for a reason and it could never happen again, but sometimes I don't mind thinking that it could.

yeah man that hit home. A couple weeks ago I was driving by the restraunte where we had our first date and got that weird awkward feeling come over me. Ahhh. It sucks to care, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Im not the OP but yeah it gets easier. I have one I still think about but it doesnt bother me like it use to anymore, that was 26 years ago. LOL
    Yep. Everything heals over time. Still sucks though. This thread reminds me of the movie "There's Something About Mary." ha

Blog Entries
    Haha. ****** did you ever see the movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" ? That's what I get from your post.

No but I saw the trailer. Gonna have to go watch it now.

Blog Entries
    Get on that - it'll change your life. No shit that movie is amazing. Anyways - don't worry ******, time helps. Friends help more.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    I've said it before, i'll say it again.. fvcking women

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    are you going through pct or something lol

Blog Entries
    Haha I wish I had that excuse.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Give me a chance and i can become your new number one.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Love is a bunch of horse shit.
    Agree......ive been in love once.....and when i sit back and think..i sometimes miss it a little bit.....but most of the time i laugh at how pathetic it made me......

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I think you guys dropped something...

Blog Entries
    I thought gays used tampons....

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This should be in the regrets thread.

Sometimes you just have to live with what you did and move on.

Want doesn't get.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

Who else has that?

Believe me I had that and Yes it is still me when I shouldn't be in this situation. But I am in I will get over it eventually the day you think ok I think she is out of my mind something or someone remind me of her then there it goes again....... Why it happened to me ???? the only reason I can come up with she was female version of me.......thanks for making me think abt that crap first thing in the morning...asshole

I fvked her brains out at least thats the satisfying part........

I felt your pain for about 2 months luckly she took me back. We are married now and I'm very happy day in and day out.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I had one that was extremilly hot..... great body..... but the biggest pain in the ass this world has ever seen. She had to be with me..... EVERYWHERE. Couldn't ever do anything alone or with friends..... she had no drivers liscense (shes 24 now..... still no liscense) - she had no job - she graduated highschool and just stayed home everyday...... waiting for me to come pick her up.

I broke it off with her 3 times..... came back every time. I have a hard time letting the "body" go lol..... the sex was really good but I knew in my head that it would never work with her in the long run.

I couldn't think about someone else tapping it..... pissed me off. So i stayed with her lol...... I eventually let her go THANK-GOD and now i'm happy about it. Every once in a blue moon i think about her and sometimes miss that 1st "love drunk" year I had with her..... but there's no chance in hell i'd ever date her again, assuming I wasn't married lol, but I would PIITB again for sure.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I musta' been about 22 and she was ohhhhh 24-25... We met at a book store's coffie shop.

We went out for a few month and I never tapped that ass. She actually broke it off with me and I shit you not her reason was... "I am in medical school and I just want someone in my field"

No problem I thought hell when its over its over. I did think about her from time to time. When I did think about the "one" she in my mind had the quality... soooooo

A few years pass I ran into her again. I was in a cafe and she had shown up.

You all know manz gotta' have that pride. So I sat there for a few hours and read and she did what she was doing.

When I left I noticed her eye'en me hard. But, I got on my bike and rode the F off.

She ended up callin me a week later. She had gone through her old phone and dug up my number.

Funny right.

That sat night we met out.

Well young man, guess what the idea of the ONE is just an idea to many. We talked her attitude was worse than the last time and it was not what I thught it was going to be.

So moral of the story shit dont end up right in reality, If it ended it most generally ended.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    I had the sweetest piece of ass... Very pretty ... Not exactly a rocket scientist but dont need a nerd just enough to not be ashamed to take her out in public...but she was way too young for me...Ever since I only go for older women...

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    I musta' been about 22 and she was ohhhhh 24-25... We met at a book store's coffie shop.

We went out for a few month and I never tapped that ass. She actually broke it off with me and I shit you not her reason was... "I am in medical school and I just want someone in my field"

No problem I thought hell when its over its over. I did think about her from time to time. When I did think about the "one" she in my mind had the quality... soooooo

A few years pass I ran into her again. I was in a cafe and she had shown up.

You all know manz gotta' have that pride. So I sat there for a few hours and read and she did what she was doing.

When I left I noticed her eye'en me hard. But, I got on my bike and rode the F off.

She ended up callin me a week later. She had gone through her old phone and dug up my number.

Funny right.

That sat night we met out.

Well young man, guess what the idea of the ONE is just an idea to many. We talked her attitude was worse than the last time and it was not what I thught it was going to be.

So moral of the story shit dont end up right in reality, If it ended it most generally ended.
    And u didnt tap that arse???? thats what makes me mad....at least u could have tapped it for collateral damage.

^^^ In his deffense I would value myself enough to not waste any energy on b!tch

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    ^^^ In his deffense I would value myself enough to not waste any energy on b!tch
    not energy just ur cum.........it will be discarded after 5 days anyway so might as well use it

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    not energy just ur cum.........it will be discarded after 5 days anyway so might as well use it

LMFAO!

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    LMFAO!

~Haz~
    Hey I just speak the truth nothing but the truth..........except....well u dont wanna know

^^^^ ROFLmao

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been trying to get one away for awhile, she won't leave.

Whats your secret?

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I've been trying to get one away for awhile, she won't leave.

Whats your secret?
    Tell her that her sister was better in bed.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information