Thread: A second date?

RIPSpawn is offline Junior Member

A second date?

So I met up with this girl I met through myspace. She is kinda older. We agreed to meet up for coffee. We introduced ourselves, she shook my hand. We talked for about 20 minutes. It was mostly boring stuff... and she was hard to read.

Since she didn't do anything flirty I just chalked it up to a loss. We went back to my vehicle, I said bye and proceeded to leave without asking how the date was or if she wanted to meet again cause I couldn't get a vibe. She then said right before I left that I could call her and we could hang out again sometime.

Now here is the question: Would a girl tell you to call her and hang out again sometime just to be nice, even if she didn't want to, cause she thinks thats a nice thing to say? Or is that an automatic sign to try again on a second date?

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    post of some pics of her, thats the only way we can help you

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    no bro she must have an interest in you. if she didnt she wouldnt have asked you since you were already leaving it would have bee a easy out for her just to have left

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I classify that mofo in my "might hit and run"

so bascially you were bord and you didnt see it go any where. Well, dont ever turn down a good blow job.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    From her question, sounds like she wants anal...

playboii is offline Senior Member
    honestly girls will tell you that and have zero intentions of wanting to see you again...they just try to "be nice"..so what i say to do is attempt once and if it doesnt go through then you know for sure she was just making it up

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's hard to say. She may have just said that to avoid all of the awkwardness and has no intetnion of actually hanging out with you when you call her OR she is now collecting her thoughts about you and looking forward to another date. Ask her out to dinner, what's the worst that can happen? You lose $50 or so. That's the gamble you gotta take.

For the record- a myspace/facebook/twitter/internet dating site date has NEVER worked out for me. lol

RIPSpawn is offline Junior Member
    She is pretty hot and she just wrote me an email saying she had a great time today and hopes to see me again.

Maybe its the weight I lost, lol. I had used to be in great shape and let myself go bad and my ex wife told me before she left me that I had become fat and ugly and she wasn't attracted to me anymore, lol. So yeah... kinda gave me a complex in regards to the dating scene.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPSpawn View Post
    So I met up with this girl I met through myspace. She is kinda older. We agreed to meet up for coffee. We introduced ourselves, she shook my hand. We talked for about 20 minutes. It was mostly boring stuff... and she was hard to read.

Since she didn't do anything flirty I just chalked it up to a loss. We went back to my vehicle, I said bye and proceeded to leave without asking how the date was or if she wanted to meet again cause I couldn't get a vibe. She then said right before I left that I could call her and we could hang out again sometime.

Now here is the question: Would a girl tell you to call her and hang out again sometime just to be nice, even if she didn't want to, cause she thinks thats a nice thing to say? Or is that an automatic sign to try again on a second date?
    she could be saying it to be nice, but the only way to know is to go out and meet here again - offer to take here to dinner, then a movie...

try this on the date

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    she could be saying it to be nice, but the only way to know is to go out and meet here again - offer to take here to dinner, then a movie...

try this on the date
    The movie idea is sketchy. This will still kind of be the first date, since the first time they met up really was not a date. My beef with taking a chick to the movies on a first date is this- it is almost expected that you try and kiss her. Now you have to worry about her thinking that you think that she might be easy kissing on the first date, which may screw with your confidence and might result in her denying you. Then there is the uncomfortable put your arm around her part. This is very complicated to. Friends wouldn't cuddle during a movie, right? But you're not friends. But you kind of are only friends. Soooo with that being said, save the movie for the second or third real date, because by that time, you'll know if she wants it or not.

I know that seems extremely intricate but its how i think

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    To OP. I'm seeing a girl at the moment that is hard to read aswell and it's a head fvck. If you're into her, stick with it. If not, walk away.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Dont think about it to much. If she said she wants a 2nd go then hit it right away before she changes her mind.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

lol! you beat DSM to it.

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    just be straight up, ask if she wants to ****?

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the date...

offer to cook her dinner and ahhhhh rent a movie...

basically for anyone here that doesnt know what that means it means lets fuk

Oh and make sure your ex wife finds out about it.

You still know some of her friends right?

Of course sugar coat the shit. First she is much younger than ypur ex wife and of course the opposite hair color. And, much much much hotter

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post

damn u beat me to it

NS
    NS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    From her question, sounds like she wants anal...
    I have to agree with DSM. It seems pretty obvious what she wants and what you need to do. Case closed.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    The movie idea is sketchy. This will still kind of be the first date, since the first time they met up really was not a date. My beef with taking a chick to the movies on a first date is this- it is almost expected that you try and kiss her. Now you have to worry about her thinking that you think that she might be easy kissing on the first date, which may screw with your confidence and might result in her denying you. Then there is the uncomfortable put your arm around her part. This is very complicated to. Friends wouldn't cuddle during a movie, right? But you're not friends. But you kind of are only friends. Soooo with that being said, save the movie for the second or third real date, because by that time, you'll know if she wants it or not.

I know that seems extremely intricate but its how i think
    what girls or people do you know that might worry about kissing on the first date? Wow that sounds like 13 year old kid stuff

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe she liked that you didnt try to make nasty moves on the first date.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    what girls or people do you know that might worry about kissing on the first date? Wow that sounds like 13 year old kid stuff
    I'm turning 14 tomorrow.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned

The person who is suppose to know best is YOU.

Nobody on this forum read her subtle body language throughout the entire **20 Minute** (am I reading this right?) "date".

I've had longer conversations with my wall.
    You knew how bored you were and saw how bored she was (or maybe you thought you 2 were hitting it off? who knows)
    But you never ask anyone what a woman meant when she SAYS ANYTHING.

WHEN A WOMAN SAYS ANYTHING

Because the larger % of what comes out of a womans mouth on a minute to minute basis means absolutely NOTHING. Women act and decide based on their feelings.
    Women LOVE when a man knows this.
    Because when a man doesnt ask a woman questions it makes them insecure and their vaginas get wet.

All I'm saying is, learn and acquire the skill to read women.
    If you can't, the problem is YOU ARE NOT MAKING THEM FEEL ANYTHING.

You said you couldn't read her, thats cause you werent connecting, there was no emotions involved, nothing memorable happened. If it did youd be reading her as "having a good time". You read nothing, so it was nothing. You can get further on a date by insulting a woman which is sad (for women not you).

But I'll sum up in 2 points:
    1) It ended in 20mins, I'm not even sure it was a "date", why the hell would you even want to go back? and moreso why the fvck would you give a thought to how she felt or if she really does or doesn't want to meet you again?

2) Keep reading number one untill you have a moment of clarity.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post

and don't forget the beers and wines...

al-key-meh-all

or wine is always a positive.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    someone has issues here...

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    For fcuk's sake .... if you can't read the situation for yourself then you had better get more practice!

Cloe85 is offline Female Member
    It only lasted for 20 mins and you've been chatting with this person for how long on Myspace...

...20 minutes is nothing and if you can't actually find something to do thats fun and to get comfortable on a first meeting, then I don't see anything between the 2 of you.

Sounds like she said that to be polite...

And if you were really bored, why bother with her again?

Good luck
    Chloe

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloe85 View Post
    It only lasted for 20 mins and you've been chatting with this person for how long on Myspace...

...20 minutes is nothing and if you can't actually find something to do thats fun and to get comfortable on a first meeting, then I don't see anything between the 2 of you.

Sounds like she said that to be polite...

Unless she's going to let you do anal, why bother with her again?

Good luck
    Chloe
    I completely agree with cloe. It's so cool how awesome the girls on this forum are.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like she was waiting on you to ask her out. When you didnt she decieded she had to make a move before you got away.

I wouldnt read to much in to it. But go out again and have some fun. Youll find out what shes lookin for in the next couple dates

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I'm turning 14 tomorrow.
    Happy Birthday

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    just whip it out on your next date. girls love that. it's what she wants she's just not saying it. she doesnt wanna come across as a slut but in the end girls usually want sex just as much as guys.

Thread Information