Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by CBGB View Post
    I am both confused and interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    ^^agreed... i just want to know what he is talking about... obivously thereso a missing link in communication here and im just tryin to see what ur talkin about...
    The common people is induced in mass to believe that the normal happenings of the events of the world are the consequences of political note forces or casual events, so uncontrollable. However, the history of humanity is probably manipulated at every level, starting from the baseline of the religions (the same story repeated over and over among the centuries...).
    These powerful people arrange accidents in the world, which then require a response by public opinion ("we must do something"), and in exchange enable those powerful to do everything they have wanted since the beginning.
    H1N1 virus is the last example.

I am not saying this happens all the time but in the main window of our growing process as humanity, several dark clouds have been forming in the centuries which led our destiny toward a path we could no be aware of.

BJJ
    If you had "the knowledge" and this would give you power on others, what would you do?
    To spread the knowledge so as to bring the others at your level but losing the power or keep it hidden in order to hold the power?

Of course mine was a rhetoric question, wasn't it?

BJJ
    Ad avere la lingua lunga, prima o poi si rischia di perderla.
    Chi ha occhi per leggere, legga!

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Illuminati.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol, this is the last thread I read that is started by BJJ.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    I think the man is in the right place at the right time, having access to alot of stuff
    "us" people dont have access too.

BJJ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpT9sol_UeE

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok, that was funny

BJJ
    Ok, that was funny
    At least I made you smiling...

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I will express to BJJ what processes ensued in my mind when I clicked into this thread.

I click in and read blah blah blah "Babylonian Confraternity"
    I think to myself hmm sounds old, and sounds like a group.

Then I think about the fact that its most likely political of some nature (Im prob wrong again these are just my thoughts) and then I get a vibe from BJJ that it sounds like some sort of cult.

So now is when my mind reacts.

And my minds thinks:
    1. If it is political, and I don't give a shit about mainstream politics, I def won't give a shit about this.
    2. If it is a cult, and I don't give a shit about cults, I def won't give a shit about this.
    3. If they are "powerful", they can't be that powerful cause I've never fvckn heard of them.

No mysterious group of elitest are taking over the word, you sound like the author of "A Pale White Horse", he was smart, but also out of his mind. I don't care if you're wierd, it doesn't affect my life. But this thread def is smothered in wierd, and its begining to suffocate me..
    Mr. Bo... If u don't care about mainstream politics u prob should be hanging a rope.round ur neck( here I am being respectfully harsh) that is the attitude that makes this world Not a better place to live... If u can't see why then u really oughta be hanging urself....
    If u think that there is no secret organizations dig a little deeper on h1n1 and other events... Man I really appreciated the way u expressed urself in the forum... I think attitue like that is needed here... Excuse me if am being an assh0le but .. Knowing the concept of politics can u really say u don't care... Do u work ? If yes and u use a bank then yes u have supported "them" that's all I'm gonna say

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm in the Baylonian Confraternity. I am in Montauk right now. Help.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    I think i know the son of one of them... But they ( if the same people) aré very right and prob not in here.... As to who can talk freely abbout them, don't think anyone but u can be sure as to the knowledge I don't have it interested as well ... Everything I have heard is pure word of mouth and is not really much .... A lot of people work for them without even knowing
    What makes you think he might be one of them?

Vettester is offline Banned
    The very nature of this subject has brought a tremble in my knees, and has given me the shakes and the sweats. This is a serious ... wait a sec ... oops, just realized that's the Clen talking to me, not this thread!

Therefore, continue forward in your quest Grasshopper. If you find one of them, ask them for some of that Babylonian gear!

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    What makes you think he might be one of them?
    I don't know for sure ... My knowledge in this subject is very limited.. All I know is that his father has the ability to get out of deep shit easily and besides this guys 10000 sq ft apartment and never discussing anything about his culture... His father being as misterious....having the local synagogue guarded like the department of def...
    I don't know... Tuis guy got into the best business school with the worst sat ... U will never see his father in the society... Always to themselves ...and when his son was at school he always had an average of about 10% for some reason the school got this misterious donations and the kid graduated form the private school ... I don't know ... Oh and by the way he is no drug dealer or anything ... I have seen legitimate banking manufacturing and real estate business

I don't know for sure ... My knowledge in this subject is very limited.. All I know is that his father has the ability to get out of deep shit easily and besides this guys 10000 sq ft apartment and never discussing anything about his culture... His father being as misterious....having the local synagogue guarded like the department of def...
    I don't know... Tuis guy got into the best business school with the worst sat ... U will never see his father in the society... Always to themselves ...and when his son was at school he always had an average of about 10% for some reason the school got this misterious donations and the kid graduated form the private school ... I don't know ... Oh and by the way he is no drug dealer or anything ... I have seen legitimate banking manufacturing and real estate business
    U mention Synagogue... Is his father a Rabbi?

No...

BJJ
    It could be why not even though I think it is improbable.

As far as I studied and understood, these "people" are very intelligent and talented with something, they all know how to deal the relationships with other humans and tend to mix genetically among them only, so as to keep their endowments.
    So, in the case you report, it seems like a "black sheep" came out from their "fence".

I know their headquarter is located in London, city which were built and dominated much before Rome and the Vatican itself.
    After all, in the past, London was nominated the "New Troy".

Yes as a matter of fact he is a black sheep... They always try to cover his mess and not let it go public.... His dad is not proud at all

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I will express to BJJ what processes ensued in my mind when I clicked into this thread.

I click in and read blah blah blah "Babylonian Confraternity"
    I think to myself hmm sounds old, and sounds like a group.

Then I think about the fact that its most likely political of some nature (Im prob wrong again these are just my thoughts) and then I get a vibe from BJJ that it sounds like some sort of cult.

So now is when my mind reacts.

And my minds thinks:
    1. If it is political, and I don't give a shit about mainstream politics, I def won't give a shit about this.
    2. If it is a cult, and I don't give a shit about cults, I def won't give a shit about this.
    3. If they are "powerful", they can't be that powerful cause I've never fvckn heard of them.

No mysterious group of elitest are taking over the word, you sound like the author of "A Pale White Horse", he was smart, but also out of his mind. I don't care if you're wierd, it doesn't affect my life. But this thread def is smothered in wierd, and its begining to suffocate me..
    You are the perfect example of a person who believes to be and live freely but in reality his doom is sealed, simply because every important action of your life originates from "fake", "wrong", therefore "manipulated" information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDrUA8F7Vn8
    Last edited by BJJ; 11-01-2009 at 05:28 AM.

BJJ
    i dont even know what that is... and i tried googling it and the first site was this thread LOL... so....
    That says something...

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    I find this thread very interesting

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by JC.1987 View Post
    I find this thread very interesting
    Are you being serious?
    Then, share some information...

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    yes i am being serious.
    Currently just reading and trying to wrap my mind around what is being said about the topic.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    "You are the perfect example of a person who believes to be and live freely but in reality his doom is sealed, simply because every important action of your life originates from "fake", "wrong", therefore "manipulated" information"

how are you so sure your information is correct? and isnt the point of some mysterious powerful group that rules the world to be secretive to those not involved?

just playin devils avocate here, i have no idea waht the babylonian confraternity is, nor can i find any info about it other than this thread.... so i await further information about htis topic...

BJJ
    "You are the perfect example of a person who believes to be and live freely but in reality his doom is sealed, simply because every important action of your life originates from "fake", "wrong", therefore "manipulated" information"

how are you so sure your information is correct? because by reading different books, written in different centuries by different "families", the info join. and isnt the point of some mysterious powerful group that rules the world to be secretive to those not involved? if all of us were involved, there would be no reason for them to act, no room for them to "exist".

just playin devils avocate here, i have no idea waht the babylonian confraternity is, nor can i find any info about it other than this thread.... so i await further information about htis topic...
    Bold.

Regarding the info you demand, it is like a newbie coming here asking for help without having studied on his own.
    What the vets, and not only them, will answer to that guy? "do your own researches, fill up a proper cycle and then come over for us to criticize it".

In our case, I shall be more then happy to discuss this topic with someone who shows not to be living this matter out of consideration, but in order to do that we should speak face to face!
    What it is written remains while what it is told is gone with the wind... (I am sure you understand me).

However, aas newbies here have a lot of info to read about, they know where to start at least.
    So, if you really want to open your eyes starting to behold what happens around you in another way, then search for (not only over the net):

1. Virginia Company (especially if you live in the U.S.A.)
    2. Rothschild Family Roots
    3. Rockefeller Family Roots

It will take time and a lot of centuries to come accross and you only have a life time, yours.
    Good Luck
    Last edited by BJJ; 11-13-2009 at 06:24 AM.

BJJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information