Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TJ09 is offline Junior Member
    just say you've got nothing to do tonite, do you wanna grap a coffee and catch up and then after meeting her , you can tell where its gonna go after that

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    I need the perfect thing to say when she texts me tonight, any thoughts?
    I'm gonna fukk you raw and stick it in your ass...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless you want to get back with her bro, I'd just lay it right out to her.

I can tell by the amount of time you spent on this thread she is already in your head, and you have feelings for her.

If she walked away, and you never got any closure, get it asap and slam the door in her face.

The best way to forget about an ex, is to forget about her.

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    Just send her a pic of yourself and tell her you feel good and thankyou for asking.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    He who asks the question has the control, sooo be sure to counter everything with a question then you can keep her talking about her favorite subject which will always herself. You get the info oyu need to make a decison, you seem interested, and most importantly you stay in control. Do not fall into the trap of her asking the questions. Real simple. She says, "how are you" you say "great, but more importantly how are you?" She says "what are you up to tonight?" You say "I am being domestic tonight, what are you getting into?" Just stay on it. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    He who asks the question has the control, sooo be sure to counter everything with a question then you can keep her talking about her favorite subject which will always herself. You get the info oyu need to make a decison, you seem interested, and most importantly you stay in control. Do not fall into the trap of her asking the questions. Real simple. She says, "how are you" you say "great, but more importantly how are you?" She says "what are you up to tonight?" You say "I am being domestic tonight, what are you getting into?" Just stay on it. Good luck.
    Well said Ill make sure to be the one asking the questions and keep the spot lite on her. Will see if she texts me later tonight. She text me last night at 11:30 for an obv booty call message was Hey its #$#@ wut u doing?" lol what could that imply? Didnt get this message until this morning.

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,

The choice is ultimately yours and maybe people view these things differently than I do. But if I was having drug issues, and the girl that I was with bailed on me, I wouldn't want anything else to do with her. If she can't handle you at your worst, she doesn't deserve you at your best. (A woman said that) go figure

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Unless you want to get back with her bro, I'd just lay it right out to her.

I can tell by the amount of time you spent on this thread she is already in your head, and you have feelings for her.

If she walked away, and you never got any closure, get it asap and slam the door in her face.

The best way to forget about an ex, is to forget about her.

That's what I'm saying brother, PREACH IT!

strong words something definitively to take into consideration. I have thought about this before but it doesnt really bother me. She did not want anything to do with the life style i was living selling/taking drugs constant run ins with the police I dont really blame her for leaving but thats not going to stop me from banging her. It sounds like she needs some time away from her boyfriend so I dont mind taking him off her mind.

strong words something definitively to take into consideration. I have thought about this before but it doesnt really bother me. She did not want anything to do with the life style i was living selling/taking drugs constant run ins with the police I dont really blame her for leaving but thats not going to stop me from banging her. It sounds like she needs some time away from her boyfriend so I dont mind taking him off her mind.
    How do you think that would differ now from you being on gear? To her it will still be a drug, and you a drug user. Trust me I've been there and they don't want to understand. One of you is going to catch feelings! You've been warned! If you go through with it, at least stick it up the poop chute bro.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRoss View Post
    How do you think that would differ now from you being on gear? To her it will still be a drug, and you a drug user. Trust me I've been there and they don't want to understand. One of you is going to catch feelings! You've been warned! If you go through with it, at least stick it up the poop chute bro.
    Listen to Ryan,

A Ex that you really cared about, that walked out on you, and you still have some feelings for.....you will start to care.

By talking to her, and eventually hoping to have sex with her, you are putting your heart and feelings at risk again.

A 1 night stand, or a booty call is different, there is a relationship behind this sex.

It's okay to take a chance, to put yourself out there, but don't think for a second bro, that you can lure her into sex with out you starting to care. She wants attention, you'll have to give it to her to have sex with her, you'll get use to her, get use to hearing from her, and when her BF finally starts to pay attention to her, she'll drop you again.

powerful intelligent is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWait, So you had drug and emotional problems and she left, worse yet she left without any closure?
    I do not know many women who could stick it out in a relationship when someone they love is struggling and they do not know what to do. The few that will stick around are saints.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerful intelligent View Post
    I do not know many women who could stick it out in a relationship when someone they love is struggling and they do not know what to do. The few that will stick around are saints.
    So so so true!

I being a little older than most here have seen much.

In the course of your life you WILL have highs and lows. Women will come and go. I have been with the same girl now for years and she stayed. I have had problems like most here.

It is the course of life to have problems, you grow and learn from those trials that you face.

The world is a cold hard place.

She will have problems that she will face. Life will give her ups and downs.

If she walked out on you before she will again. I never have respected a weak bitch, and I will never respect a weak bitch.

WOMEN WILL MAKE OR BREAK YOU. That stupid mofo aint wortha' shit if she walked before.

My tapping that ass you are only setting yourself up for worse situation.

As many members said, emotions will become an issue.

hummerman is offline Associate Member
    Just go meet her and give her a good pounding.

Lifes to short to think about these things.

You can thank me later.
    Cheers

remember to lick before you stick

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    ok so here is the thing......U have feelings for her....my issue with all the situation is that she left you when you were in low point of ur life. I call chicks like that opportunist. Now she is in a shitty relationship and remembering all the things u use to do for her. So now she is checking up on u to see if u have ur life straighten or not.
    I wouldnt bother with her unless she is a fvck buddy and I can tell she would want more then that and cause you have feelings for her you will accept her back. my thoughts dump that bitch there is plenty of ***** around to fvck.

my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    ok so here is the thing......U have feelings for her....my issue with all the situation is that she left you when you were in low point of ur life. I call chicks like that opportunist. Now she is in a shitty relationship and remembering all the things u use to do for her. So now she is checking up on u to see if u have ur life straighten or not.
    I wouldnt bother with her unless she is a fvck buddy and I can tell she would want more then that and cause you have feelings for her you will accept her back. my thoughts dump that bitch there is plenty of ***** around to fvck.

my 2 cents
    I would definitively say that what she did will make me never have the same feelings for her. That being said Im not so worried about falling for her etc...As well she has a boyfriend so Im not so sure she is looking to make a relationship outta it. I would make it clear from the beginning i am not looking for anything more than a **** buddy and im sure she would understand. I'm thinking bout texting her to show i am interested because so far she has been the instigator, what you guys think?
    Last edited by feeldapump89; 10-19-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Thats a given my friend... ill turn her around and when she thinks im going for the pink Bam pop it right in her hoop.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Pleanty of bitches to f u ck... going after the same old beat up meat aint worth it...

I would not text her first unless it was like 11 pm and then it would only be a "?" nothing else. She if she jumps on it. make her talk first, then sit back and reel her in. Shouldnt take long to have her bent over the side of your recliner gobbling the goober

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Pleanty of bitches to f u ck... going after the same old beat up meat aint worth it...
    Then why are you married?

I would not text her first unless it was like 11 pm and then it would only be a "?" nothing else. She if she jumps on it. make her talk first, then sit back and reel her in. Shouldnt take long to have her bent over the side of your recliner gobbling the goober
    I like it. later in the week If i dont hear from her by then ill text her "?" n see what plays out. I don't no whats gona be more satisfying pounding her or the look on her face when she first sees my body....

If she jumps on it then go with it but if she doesnt text back wait until she does even if it is days...but it wont be She will be on it even if shes asleep I am sure of that

If she jumps on it then go with it but if she doesnt text back wait until she does even if it is days...but it wont be She will be on it even if shes asleep I am sure of that
    You speak with such confidence lol Yea will see how it goes ill send the text in acouple days n play it out from there. Thanks for sticking with me on this one bro you got solid advice.

No worries bro keep us posted

So so so true!

I being a little older than most here have seen much.

In the course of your life you WILL have highs and lows. Women will come and go. I have been with the same girl now for years and she stayed. I have had problems like most here.

It is the course of life to have problems, you grow and learn from those trials that you face.

The world is a cold hard place.

She will have problems that she will face. Life will give her ups and downs.

If she walked out on you before she will again. I never have respected a weak bitch, and I will never respect a weak bitch.

WOMEN WILL MAKE OR BREAK YOU. That stupid mofo aint wortha' shit if she walked before.

My tapping that ass you are only setting yourself up for worse situation.

As many members said, emotions will become an issue.
    Such true words!!!! I've been blessed to have a girl who's stuck it out with me through the worst of times, even up and past this arrest. Right now I had to stop school, I've no fvcking job because of pending convictions and I'm on a $60-$70 a week income from doing yard work for neighbors and donating plasma!!! Terrible! She doesn't get mad, or yell, or want to leave....

She says "baby, you made a mistake, everyone does sometime or another and now you're paying for it. I promised you I'd stick by your side from day one, and I meant it. Ride it out, do this court case and get it over with. Get another full time job, get back in school, get your degree, and move forward with your life. Don't look back"

I'm 25 years old, and this woman is 26 and just got her degree....I have never been with someone so dedicated and committed. I honestly feel like a total damn loser and shes sticking it out. Not trying to hijack your thread bro what I am saying is that there ARE women out there who WILL stick it out with you. I'm at the worst point in my life and this girls got shit of her own to worry about but she's riding it out with me! They are out there!

I would definitively say that what she did will make me never have the same feelings for her. That being said Im not so worried about falling for her etc...As well she has a boyfriend so Im not so sure she is looking to make a relationship outta it. I would make it clear from the beginning i am not looking for anything more than a **** buddy and im sure she would understand. I'm thinking bout texting her to show i am interested because so far she has been the instigator, what you guys think?
    As long as thats all there is to it.....Plus have her on ur EMERGENCY fvck list I hope u know what that is.............

As long as thats all there is to it.....Plus have her on ur EMERGENCY fvck list I hope u know what that is.............
    Lol wtf is an "EMERGENCY" fvck list?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    If me and cal are on the same page here an emergency fvck list is a list of girls that you can call and hook up with if all other options fail. Like say your out and there's this girl gettin you all worked up telling you what she's about to do to you
    And then right before you both leave she starts pukin her ass off and her friends have to carry her out so you go to your emergency fvck list and get one of those girls to do the things this other girl had u looking forward to.

Lol wtf is an "EMERGENCY" fvck list?

Say u have 4 chicks u r banging she should be 4th one when all 3 fails u should call her....desperate booty call??? make scense

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    If me and cal are on the same page here an emergency fvck list is a list of girls that you can call and hook up with if all other options fail. Like say your out and there's this girl gettin you all worked up telling you what she's about to do to you
    And then right before you both leave she starts pukin her ass off and her friends have to carry her out so you go to your emergency fvck list and get one of those girls to do the things this other girl had u looking forward to.
    holy fvck we even think the same way thats fvcking scary....can this world handle 2 of us???? Good that u r in US otherwise we ran out of woman in canada

Ahh like a "Spank Bank" lol yea but this girl is a 10 and the other 2 I get poon out of maybe rate 6-7. Also shes wild in bed (Nympho!!) the main reason Im trying to start banging her again. So I would have a hard time putting her on the bottom of the barrel vs the others. What you guys think?
    Last edited by feeldapump89; 10-20-2009 at 08:06 PM.

Ahh like a "Spank Bank" lol yea but this girl is a 10 and the other 2 I get poon out of maybe rate 6-7. Also shes wild in bed (Nympho!!) the main reason Im trying to start banging her again. So I would have a hard time putting her on the bottom of the barrel vs the others. What you guys think?
    Bottom of the barrel she goes...dont give her satisfaction of being the first woman in life while u r the second one in hers......Just remember she left you when you were down...she want to play the games lets play the game and put her in her place.....believe me its hard but u dont want her to give her this edge...but then again its my opinion.

Cal is on here with the dont give her the edge thing, but I would put her in position to call on you too though. If she feels like there are no real strings attached she is more likely to do that. Fvck her like your going to run out of pvssy in 15 minutes and you got to get all you can while you can.

Bottom of the barrel she goes...dont give her satisfaction of being the first woman in life while u r the second one in hers......Just remember she left you when you were down...she want to play the games lets play the game and put her in her place.....believe me its hard but u dont want her to give her this edge...but then again its my opinion.
    Ill try my best to toss her down to the bottom of the barrel but it might be easier said then done. Definitively I am not going to treat her with the same amount of respect I used after she up and left me after she tells me shes falling hard for me blah blah. It will be made apparent she is no longer valued to me and simply just something to ****... So im hoping she will gain no satisfaction thinking shes at the top of my list.

Cal is on here with the dont give her the edge thing, but I would put her in position to call on you too though. If she feels like there are no real strings attached she is more likely to do that. Fvck her like your going to run out of pvssy in 15 minutes and you got to get all you can while you can.
    Shes already in the position to call me as is she is the one who contacted me from the beginning and initialized this whole ordeal. I think shes just waiting for me to make a move or maybe a little confused with her current relationship. I just have to come along and encourage her initial feelings. Ill for sure mention there are no strings attached etc but im sure she already knows that.

almost 100 posts in this thread wow thanks for the support keep it coming.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    holy fvck we even think the same way thats fvcking scary....can this world handle 2 of us???? Good that u r in US otherwise we ran out of woman in canada
    Lmao. I still gotta get some north of the border jiner tho. Canadian girls always seem to be way hotter than American girls.

Lmao. I still gotta get some north of the border jiner tho. Canadian girls always seem to be way hotter than American girls.
    We do have some hot girls but the states include florida and california which are gold mines its a close call. We could consider it a tie...

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro I'd walk away. There is enough fish out in the sea.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information