Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    powerful intelligent is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yarakefendi View Post
    also there is so much Cocaine and Meth on the streets these days lets not forget the amount of heroin on the street but the authorities seem to turn a blind eye on it. statistics show there is more narcotics on the street now than in the early 90's which makes me wonder why? we all know how good australian customs are dont we?

Australia has focused there attention more on steroids becase they have lost the war with hard drugs and busting steroids is easy work for them makes them look like they are doing something but really they are fuked and incompetent
    that is true -it's better to lock up some muscleheads than to win the war on drugs /war on terror whatever our goverments declare a war on.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Australia doesn't suck, some of its laws might, but I'd rather be here than anywhere else.
    As for South Africa, the only good thing about that place is the road out of there.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Australia doesn't suck, some of its laws might, but I'd rather be here than anywhere else.
    As for South Africa, the only good thing about that place is the road out of there.
    ^^^ ... No i visited OZ 2 years ago and must say, even though i think ur country cant play sports for sh*t, its still a very beautifull and clean place, And all the citizens obide the law, I wouldnt move there but i think its a great country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information