Thread: Sevendust

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Sevendust

I worked a Sevendust concert last night and i think i found some new workout music. They get me pumped up. I also liked these guys called Almost Kings but i cant find there music anywhere. Anyone else heard of them?

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    i use to like sevendust, they came out with some stuff in the past few years i wasnt a huge fan of. hopefully they ve gotten good again, they re pretty heavy metal. i like to listen to metal when i workout, otherwise ive been on a hip hop binge lately. mostly older stuff though

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i have many of there songs on the ipod for workout

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Been listening to Seven dust since they first broke out in 1997...bad ass band and its good to see Clint Lowery is back. They have already etched their "sound", heavy riffs with some melodic vocals...i'd agree there for awhile they kind of strated into a song building pattern for every song, it was like clockwork how the song would go. Didn't dig it but hopefulyl they are out of it now with Clint back? I don't follow them as much lately...don't follow anyone much lately.
    ***No source checks!!!***

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Got a few on my ipod as well... Good group, I remember when I first watched them and seen the lead singer was black I just couldn't believe it. He's awesome!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    Got a few on my ipod as well... Good group, I remember when I first watched them and seen the lead singer was black I just couldn't believe it. He's awesome!

Yeah, I heard them and saw he was Black and didn't give a shit. They were so awesome..I think Ozzfest 98 might have been the first time i saw them? Can't remember, seen them 3-4 times now I think.
    ***No source checks!!!***

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    haha funny as hell, that's where I first saw them. Ozzfest was a blast...

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Saw them at Livestock near Tampa, Florida a few years ago. Also saw then in Ybor city shortly thereafter. Crowd goes really crazy when they play. Awesome rock music

Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I worked a Sevendust concert last night and i think i found some new workout music. They get me pumped up. I also liked these guys called Almost Kings but i cant find there music anywhere. Anyone else heard of them?
    GREAT band. Their energy and presense live is some quality sh*it! Great songs. I think Seasons is their best cd, Has their trademark hard sound with a lot of rythm and melody.. Best songs,,, Bender, Bit*ch, Black, Waffle, Grasp, Rumblefish, Licking Cream and terminator
    Last edited by Art Vandelay; 09-27-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Thread Information