Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    what you mean? i mean i know what software is....but what specifically are you referring to? I'm on verizon and have no complaints....they cover damn near EVERYWHERE....and AT&T def doesn't.
    We will use the Motorola V710 for example.

By the manf the phone is pretty cool with MANY features. Verizon takes the phone and starts deciding what they will allow the phone to do and not do on their network. How ? They get the phone from Motorola , give it to their software team and have them hack away at the software. So now the phone is working on what i call crippled software.

If you were to take the V710 from Verizon and compare it to another provider like say ATT you will see the difference.

Think I'm crazy or just a Verizon hater ?
    Back in 2005 they got sued via class action lawsuit from everyone that bought the V710:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/f...tices/v710.jsp

Verizon said the phone was bluetooth but had went into the phone and disabled a lot of the BT features without even telling its customers. They lost the lawsuit and were forced to offered one of the following:
    1)A full 250.00 refund on the phone
    2)Discounts on their phone bill

Now if you buy a phone from Verizon and it has bluetooth a lot of the boxes will read "Partial bluetooth."
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 11-05-2009 at 05:24 AM.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    IPhone all the way. I've washed mine on accident and I drop it multiple times a day usually, all if this with no case or protection....the thing just will not die. It's amazing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information