collar is offline Anabolic Member

Sadest and Tuffest time..

I am just curious and wondering.

If you can remember back or it may even be now.

The sadest and toughest time of your life how long did it go for, meaning time period and what was the cause?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that Marcus just made a thread about this a week ago. The highest and lowest parts of your lives. There were a lot of great responses to it

oh soz, my bad..

oh actually i just remembered he did too.

my bad guys.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1st wife died 1996, dont remember how long it took.
    2nd wife died 2005, same as above... I dont know if you ever get 100% over it you just deal with it.
    Partially due to above fell hard for a Thai girl in 2006, broke up 6 mo later and it felt like part of me was dying. Lots of raw emotions due to the above I think.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah but you are only asking for the lows, not both lol

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    having my daughter taken from me .
    my mother finding out she had cancer .

hummerman is offline Associate Member
    Fu*k where do i start....

Actually no........ Just bring me down for the day....

cheers

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ive had sad times and bad times...and going through a tuff time now but im allways upbeat.....i allways try and remember that some people are a lot worse off than me and that my life will get better and worse than it is now......ups and downs..

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    This year may 2009 - october 2009 mental hospital

lovbyts that would be very hard man.

manicc now that would be tuff.

bunny i like your outlook on things.

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    probably loosing my grandad in october 2006. Even though i have a descent dad, my grandad was more of a father to me growing up.

every body has lost someone as the sadest time.

mine sadest and toughest time, makes it look like petty shit.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    my dad dying in 2005. me getting fired from a job cause I took a week off cause of my son's birth and wife was in the hospital( even though i told them while I joined the company that she is) You have no idea how hard it is to take care of a pregnant wife while your bank account is empty.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    2nd wife died 2005, same as above... I dont know if you ever get 100% over it you just deal with it.
    Partially due to above fell hard for a Thai girl in 2006, broke up 6 mo later and it felt like part of me was dying. Lots of raw emotions due to the above I think.
    wow....sorry to hear that mate...shit must of been tough!

dj87 is offline Junior Member
    loseing my first child to a miscarrage at 6 1/2 months, by far toughest thing ive ever been through, this was back in aug and im still not over dont think i ever will be

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    losing a bottle of tren ace... happened about 5 months ago and it still bugs me every day right when i wake up each morning.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    well my low would be losing my grandmother and not being able to go see her 1 last time
    then 2 weeks later i lost my pitbull i had for 11 years she had a stroke waking up then 3 days later passed away in her sleep

it was the worst month of my life

this was just 3 months ago and i doubt ill get over it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sadest and Tuffest time..-l_d5c3f26319dfea320b1d7dab2f11ea4c.jpg  
    Last edited by drdeath613; 11-12-2009 at 05:44 PM.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    When I got hooked on crystal when I was 17, then got busted when I was 19 and sentenced to 7 years. My entire youth was basically a front. Everything I portrayed in myself was everything I wasn't.

I played sports, always in great shape, always good grades, never talked or acted like trash. I had morals and values.. but I also had problems.. really big problems.

Anyway when I was ripped out of society, and all my friends were freshmans in college JUST STARTING their amazing lives, I was in a cell and none of them gave a fvck. None came to visit, just a few random letters in all that time.

All that was there for me was my family, which also happened to be the ones I betrayed. It was by far the most difficult time of my life, I still question till this day how i never offed myself, but it has made me into something today that I never could have imagined in my wildest imagination.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    The day my priest told me i was too old.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    When I got hooked on crystal when I was 17, then got busted when I was 19 and sentenced to 7 years. My entire youth was basically a front. Everything I portrayed in myself was everything I wasn't.

I played sports, always in great shape, always good grades, never talked or acted like trash. I had morals and values.. but I also had problems.. really big problems.

Anyway when I was ripped out of society, and all my friends were freshmans in college JUST STARTING their amazing lives, I was in a cell and none of them gave a fvck. None came to visit, just a few random letters in all that time.

All that was there for me was my family, which also happened to be the ones I betrayed. It was by far the most difficult time of my life, I still question till this day how i never offed myself, but it has made me into something today that I never could have imagined in my wildest imagination.
    wow thats huge man.

thanks for sharing and im glad you came out a better person from it/.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    watching my father lose his battle with cancer.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by collar View Post
    every body has lost someone as the sadest time.

mine sadest and toughest time, makes it look like petty shit.
    Yeh thats the main reason I came into this thread.

I think I could get through anything in life, but when I read things about people watching their parents die (from cancer or w/e) it really makes me second guess the strength I think I have.
    Its weird because after going through that experience of being locked up, when I came out I think I developed an unhealthy attachment to my parents. Before I went away I could care less, but that relationship got so tight between us when I got out that now I couldn't ever fathom not having them around.

Even presently I ALWAYS stop by their house twice a week just to hang out. My brothers think its weird, but I think my parents understand why I do it.

They gave me a life that I tried to throw away, and after what I put them through they STILL were there to make sure I got threw it. And I consider them heros, they kind of gave me 2 chances to live, once at birth and again after all that crap went down.
    So when I read today about people losing their parents I literally get a tight nervous feeling in my chest just thinking about it.. def makes my eyes water. Have no idea how people cope with something like that..

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    This is personal but...Toughest>>>>Not knowing what it feels to be loved by a woman...Tough because i don't know what will happen with my life...

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Yep...I used to be heavy into street racing (before those oh so cool movies came out), along with the subculture came my "fk the police" attitude. After a few successful evasions of pursuing police I figured myself a fancy driver. So one day one attempted to pull me over, I took off. Long story short I ended up stuck inbetween a telephone pole and a tree. I went to jail. My 2001 Integra Type-R (#01-0151 if I remember correctly) with thousands in work to it was destroyed. I spent a year in and out of court, obviously not driving this entire time. I fell into deep depression and ate junk all day every day for a year street, turning myself into a useless blob.

Anywho, spent a shitload of money on a good lawyer, all charges got dropped. I got my license back and got another car, and met a couple bodybuilder guys that were into gear. They got me into working out...and here I am. This was all about 8 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Yeh thats the main reason I came into this thread.

I think I could get through anything in life, but when I read things about people watching their parents die (from cancer or w/e) it really makes me second guess the strength I think I have.
    Its weird because after going through that experience of being locked up, when I came out I think I developed an unhealthy attachment to my parents. Before I went away I could care less, but that relationship got so tight between us when I got out that now I couldn't ever fathom not having them around.

Even presently I ALWAYS stop by their house twice a week just to hang out. My brothers think its weird, but I think my parents understand why I do it.

They gave me a life that I tried to throw away, and after what I put them through they STILL were there to make sure I got threw it. And I consider them heros, they kind of gave me 2 chances to live, once at birth and again after all that crap went down.
    So when I read today about people losing their parents I literally get a tight nervous feeling in my chest just thinking about it.. def makes my eyes water. Have no idea how people cope with something like that..
    good man, good on you bro.
    your doing all the right things now which is the main thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    This is personal but...Toughest>>>>Not knowing what it feels to be loved by a woman...Tough because i don't know what will happen with my life...
    i feel for you bro, i have been in love once and just got my heart broken earlier this year and still not over it.

the only human being that i really cared for and i felt was apart of me and my soul is now nomore.

but i do feel for you, i hope the future holds something for you.

thai-lan is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    rule #1 never fall for thai bitches

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    You have no idea how hard it is to take care of a pregnant wife while your bank account is empty.

Yes, Unfortunately I do too bro.. I do too... I feel ya on it to man, sorry you had to go through it.. Everything doing better now???

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Yes, Unfortunately I do too bro.. I do too... I feel ya on it to man, sorry you had to go through it.. Everything doing better now???
    oh yeah thanks God It was the rock bottom that day and since that day Its all up and up. Everything falls into place. Somepne told me that my golden period is arriving when I was worried abt losing my job and I laughed...little that I knew they were right.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dj87 View Post
    loseing my first child to a miscarrage at 6 1/2 months, by far toughest thing ive ever been through, this was back in aug and im still not over dont think i ever will be
    Bro, this happened to my Wife and I on May 31st,2008... and yah we still aren't over it... 22 weeks Old.. ugh I'm getting tears and everything.. He had a Name.. That was Matthew Jon, and he is now our lil Guardian Angel...

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i just want you all to know that i really wish u guys the best. i have read this thread and am brought to tears.

for those that havent bounced back yet, stay strong and positive and things will get better....
    God bless u guys..

Thread Information