MAJOR25 is offline Member

How to rebuilt, clean my Credit History....? Any suggestions..

How to rebuilt, clean my Credit....? Any suggestions..

I know I have to pay off my debts but I heard if I disputed with Credit bureau.

If you have done this before could you please help me out....thanks. my bruthas.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    well i dont know if its the same in the USA...but here in the UK....by getting store cards and credit cards using them and paying them off...helps get your rating back up....ill be looking into it more in the next year are so (ive been bankrupt)...so want mine back up also..

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Put a deposit for your phone and pay everything before the due date....
    Don't use more than 35% of ur credit cards available limit an, use it for everything but just pay on time that means again before the due date...if u make online payments these take long time to process so if ur due date is on the 15 make ur online payment around the first or 5 so it goes through on time cause some time it doesn't go through on time and they report everything in my opinion don use pre authorized withdrawals if on a budget.. They cause too much trouble if on a budget and NSF also goes to them ... But if u have the money to let it sit there and count on other money to get around then PAC is a great choice ....always try not to leave any balance on the credit card

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    my credit is bad....I have a judgment against me from a Credit car. Plus other unpaid cards....

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Pay them off ASAp unfortunately for all of us the companies are the ones reporting to the credit bureau and not us... So if u have been overcharged or have charges to dispute just pay them before the due date and fight for them once payed if they are not entitled to the money they HAVE to refund so it's all good...

Thread Information