Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birth Control

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK here is another solution for birth control. This one I though of about 20 years ago. We need another World War where we have several large bombing/nuclear and wipe out billions of people. I would prefer it is set up so only men are effected and leave the population with mostly women... NO not that I want women in control but so I have more choices LOL

Short of a massive War, no Western government will EVER tell us how many children we can and can't have, that's simply unconstitutional. What WILL happen is there will be a tax on children! Oh yes, the West isn't nothing if it cant make money out of something. In a bid to stop people having kids willy nilly, they'll be a tax that after you have two kids or something, you have to pay massive amounts on kid 3 and up.

Of course this will be done in the best interests of everyone, not to make a quick buck out of "the free".

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    But they will probably still pay the poverty/welfare mothers to keep having more. They will be exempt of the tax. Only the people who contribute to society will be taxed

But they will probably still pay the poverty/welfare mothers to keep having more. They will be exempt of the tax. Only the people who contribute to society will be taxed
    Yeah I thought about how they'd get round that, and funny enough it's welfare mothers that are shitting out kids like there is no tomorrow.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    The fact that this conversation is still going on means that there needs to be a giant culling on this planet sometime soon...the corrupt bureaucracy must fall

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    The fact that this conversation is still going on means that there needs to be a giant culling on this planet sometime soon...the corrupt bureaucracy must fall
    that is called a revolution and yes we have been in need of one for many years. That is also why the government has been working so hard at gun control because if the citizens are unarmed how can we overthrow a corrupt government when push comes to shove.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    that is called a revolution and yes we have been in need of one for many years. That is also why the government has been working so hard at gun control because if the citizens are unarmed how can we overthrow a corrupt government when push comes to shove.
    swords, axes, and warhammers

I would not call a revolution a solution to reducing the numbers of people on this planet, but ironically revolutions occur because of Tyranical Regimes that usually have high mortality rates.

A war like WW 1 or 2 will never happen again. Only because some trigger happy dickhead will launch a nuke and then you know what happens then?

A pandemic is what would be good for the human race and ultimately the rest of the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information