Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birth Control

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Birth Control

I wanted to throw something out there I though of a while back. No plan is perfect and of course there will always be government and people to screw up a good thing.

This is what I came up with a while back to cure over pupulatrion, starvation and I think many issues.

If it was possible; I think all men and women should be sterilized at birth....

Only after reaching a given age (21) and you have reached a certain education level, (High school diploma plus 2 years college) you have reached a certain income level, ($$$?) you have a spouse/partner, you have been with for a certain amount of time living together or married, 1yr + and have completed the assigned child raising classes: At that time the sterilization process is reversed and you are allowed to have children.

Yes it would be messy at first especially in 3rd world countries. Also there are people would would want to control this process for their own gain/interest and there is always the government conspiracy theorist.

Im saying if this could be done without all the problems it would solve a LOT of problems...

It's just a though but will never happen. To many people want the freedom to have bastard children who will never know their mother/father or they will be raised by crack addicted parents or worse. Wouldn't it be nice if these people could not have kids? I think having kids should be a privilege and even an earned privilege, not just a right because you can.

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    ****ing ridiculous idea.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    "you can't fix stupid"

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Princes_Gate View Post
    ****ing ridiculous idea.
    ......this made me LOL!! funny coment..

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    fukin hell.......thats 2 laughs ive had in this thread!! haha

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    You have no idea how many time's I've had this convo with people, lol.

But I agree with you partly.

I think children should have to be "permited".

As far as education level of 2 years college....I know many very well off people who dropped out of college.

But to qualify to have a child, you should have to prove you can meet the minum stands that a parent should have. Again, minimum.

It will not happen in our life time. We as humans could accomplish so much more than we do right now but religion holds us back a lot and installs these morals that we should not be allowed.

If you want to have a kid, unpermitted, fine, but have it in the bath tub and don't ask for hand outs.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post

As far as education level of 2 years college....I know many very well off people who dropped out of college.

But to qualify to have a child, you should have to prove you can meet the minum stands that a parent should have. Again, minimum.

It will not happen in our life time. We as humans could accomplish so much more than we do right now but religion holds us back a lot and installs these morals that we should not be allowed.

If you want to have a kid, unpermitted, fine, but have it in the bath tub and don't ask for hand outs.
    why the bathtub? all my siblings were born on the bed

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Nah...I'm cool.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post

True, like I said this was not set in stone or an exact science. What I mean was a High school deploma minimum but also 2 years of college would be nice.

Yes I know this will never happen. To many bleeding hearts that use useless facts like Einstein would not have been born or Mozart. If they where never born someone else would have risen to the occasion and taken their place. The would would not have ended without their input.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    why the bathtub? all my siblings were born on the bed
    Bathtub would be easier to clean up so you dont have to replace the sheets and bed. Hopefully you put down some plastic/garbage bags to catch the mess and afterbirth. LOL

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    how bout we make this a lot easier and just give out mandatory depo shots if your getting a monthly govt check.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol yea man sorry, maybe to u ur idea seems alright and plausable

but really to most people its just plain stupid

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post

why is that? you stop the leeches from breeding.

Please share why it is stupid? Really I would like details. I dont mean pick it apart with details but overall what is stupid.

Is it because you believe ANYONE should be allowed to make babies just because they can?

Is it because you are afraid of more government regulations (I agree there)

Is it because you are afraid your bloodline will end and that's more important than quality of life?

Instead of just shooting it down or dismissing the idea; why?

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    how about there are enough laws in what we can and cant do without adding anymore to them .

Cloe85 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by countrybhoy View Post
    how about there are enough laws in what we can and cant do without adding anymore to them .
    ^^^^^x2

yeah ill agree with ranging.......just because you have a diploma doesnt mean your ready to have kids....

also from a personal note......my mam was 17 when she had me...she had no diploma...no job..my dad was in jail....but i wouldnt of been here with your rules..........and for the record my mam now is doing very well for herself went back to school etc......and my dad has his own business....

it might seem like a good idea on paper but in real world terms it can never work..

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Bathtub would be easier to clean up so you dont have to replace the sheets and bed. Hopefully you put down some plastic/garbage bags to catch the mess and afterbirth. LOL
    hmmm well we never had a huge bathtub.....no way the midwife could have gotten in there to help

Quote Originally Posted by countrybhoy View Post
    I mostly agree with this...what pisses me off is that the stupid entitlement programs even exist....and if they're gonna exist....then THOSE people need to be controlled. If one is paying for their life in the role of a taxpayer...then quite frankly we all have a say in how they live. Just like the gov't bailout of AIG and shit

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Gay sex is the perfect birth control.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    ^how about just anal (women)

also -

WTF lovbyts..

if we sterilize all the crack hos, how we gonna know which one belong to us?

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Not possible ....

You guys are to funny..... LOL

Yes it's not possible, only an idea

Some of you did not even bother to read they whole thing before jumping on your reply or it would have been obvious your reply was mute, such as energizer bunny. I stated yes there are exceptions to every rule but that does not change the facts and if you where NEVER born none of use would miss you or anything you may or may not accomplish.

It's funny how people will just say it's stupid but not present any reasoning why.

We dont need any more laws? hahahaha OK what about the dozens+ that are being created daily through the US we have no control over. Do you seriously think laws, restrictions, regulations are not being created on a daily basis. Open your eyes people...
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-16-2009 at 04:48 AM.

Some of you did not even bother to read they whole thing before jumping on your reply or it would have been obvious your reply was mute, such as energizer bunny. I stated yes there are exceptions to every rule but that does not change the facts and if you where NEVER born none of use would miss you or anything you may or may not accomplish.

It's funny how people will just say it's stupid but not present any reasoning why.

We dont need any more laws? hahahaha OK what about the dozens+ that are being created daily through the US we have no control over. Do you seriously think laws, restrictions, regulations are not being created on a daily basis. Open your eyes people...
    yes i read your thread.........and nothing wrong with mine or anyone elses replys.......my reasoning is sound if you can not see that...then your reply was mute..

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    yes i read your thread.........and nothing wrong with mine or anyone elses replys.......my reasoning is sound if you can not see that...then your reply was mute..
    LOL, some people take life or should I say pro choice to serious.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts;4947***
    LOL, some people take life or should I say pro choice to serious.
    im just trying to answer your thread........i mean if you didnt want to hear peoples opinions..why post?

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    im just trying to answer your thread........i mean if you didnt want to hear peoples opinions..why post?
    No I want your opinion but as stated I want to know WHY. Most people are only saying NO it's stupid or it sucks with no explanation.

Yes you had one but I also covered that scenario in my original post.

I understand when it comes to our own existence it is easy to become offensive or take it personally.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-16-2009 at 07:35 AM.

We dont need any more laws? hahahaha OK what about the dozens+ that are being created daily through the US we have no control over. Do you seriously think laws, restrictions, regulations are not being created on a daily basis. Open your eyes people
    2012 will be taking care of that

2012 will be taking care of that
    Im sure it will, the same way 1999/2000 crashed every computer in the world and caused catastrophic events.

Im sure it will, the same way 1999/2000 crashed every computer in the world and caused catastrophic events.
    shut up...i'm hoping for 5 billion dead or so

Cloe85 is offline Female Member
    shut up...i'm hoping for 5 billion dead or so
    rock n roll!!!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No remember we're free to do whatever the **** we like, that's how people see Democracy. One day, when everything has run out because a massive greedy population has devoured everything like the advanced locusts that we are, we can say "well at least we were free".

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So, then the Government will decide who is able to have children? Are you out of your mind? I'm guessing you voted for Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    So, then the Government will decide who is able to have children? Are you out of your mind? I'm guessing you voted for Obama?

China has the biggest population out of any other country. SOmething like 1.3 billion, okay...about a 5th of the population. Now back in the 1990's the adopted a 1 child policy. Not because they are some communist evil regime that your easily brainwashed ass believes, but because they cant feed that many fvcking people.

There is NOT unlimited resources on this planet dumbass, by 2050 the human population will be double the number it is now. That means we'll 50% more water than what we are cosuming now to accomadate. By 2099, 19 billion people will be on planet earth. How do you propose we feed and clothe that many people? And where should they all live?
    Last edited by Flagg; 11-16-2009 at 07:37 PM.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    China has the biggest population out of any other country. SOmething like 1.3 billion, okay...about a 5th of the population. Now back in the 1990's the adopted a 1 child policy. Not because they are some communist evil regime that your easily brainwashed ass believes, but because they cant feed that many fvcking people.

There is NOT unlimited resources on this planet dumbass, by 1950 the human population will be double the number it is now. That means we'll 50% more water than what we are cosuming now to accomadate. By 2099, 19 billion people will be on planet earth. How do you propose we feed and clothe that many people? And where should they all live?

How am I a brainwashed ass? I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about. What make this country (USA) so great is that we have freedom. Sure, many people take advantage of that freedom and are not responsible but making MORE RULES is not the answer. We are not overpopulated in the U.S. and it's been proven that people are now having FEWER children than previous generations. I'm not for allowing the Government the authority to tell me how many children I can have. What else do you want them to tell me what career I can choose (which is not a choice) and how much money I can make? Please you're the brainwashed ass who wants the government to control your life and everyone elses.

How am I a brainwashed ass? I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about. What make this country (USA) so great is that we have freedom. Sure, many people take advantage of that freedom and are not responsible but making MORE RULES is not the answer. We are not overpopulated in the U.S. and it's been proven that people are now having FEWER children than previous generations. I'm not for allowing the Government the authority to tell me how many children I can have. What else do you want them to tell me what career I can choose (which is not a choice) and how much money I can make? Please you're the brainwashed ass who wants the government to control your life and everyone elses.

The more you buy the Media gravytrain, the more you are being sucked into Big Government. People don't realise that by being scared by words like "Islam, Socialism, Communism, Terrorist, etc" that they start to depend on the government.

What do you propose China should have done? Continued to let the population grow out of control, like what is happening to India now? Or do you not care about wide spread famine and starvation? The US will hit 1 billion by the end of the century. You seem to think there's unlimited supply of heinz beans and beef steaks.

Why do you think China has 17 of the dirtiest, most polluted cites out of 20 in the world? Because of the huge demands for energy.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i vote anal

No I did not vote for Obama. Like I said, having the government control is not a good idea but then also letting a private organization would probably be just as corrupt. I dont have a good answer how to run or regulate it. It's only a concept.

OK here is another solution for birth control. This one I though of about 20 years ago. We need another World War where we have several large bombing/nuclear and wipe out billions of people. I would prefer it is set up so only men are effected and leave the population with mostly women... NO not that I want women in control but so I have more choices LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information