Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    I served my country, and I get tears in my eyes every time I hear our anthem playing and the flag flying high. I'm not saying it's right.
    i thank u for ur service man. to me u are a hero as well, all of the men and woman who serve our country are heros to me..

but with this guys credentials, he should be above the law when it comes to flying our great flag..

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i thank u for ur service man. to me u are a hero as well, all of the men and woman who serve our country are heros to me..

but with this guys credentials, he should be above the law when it comes to flying our great flag..

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

Nobody should be above the law, especially when they fight to protect the law. However, yes, I do believe exceptions should be made sometimes. And the housing associations should have their testicles stomped on sometimes.

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member

Nobody should be above the law, especially when they fight to protect the law. However, yes, I do believe exceptions should be made sometimes. And the housing associations should have their testicles stomped on sometimes.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    So since he has a MOH and 3 purple hearts should he be allowed to do whatever he wants whenever he wants to?
    No, he should be able to fly his AMERICAN flag on HIS property, without the threat of lawsuits.

Everyone reading this thread knows that if this didn't hit the wires and spread every where, and the entire country didn't get involved in calling and email these scumbags, that old man wouldve been sued to take down his flag.

The only reason Mr. Glenn Wilson had a change of heart I'm sure is because of the non-stop incessant calls, filling of his voicemails and emails. It was probably difficult for him to conduct business for a few days.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Because they have a clause that prevents people from doing things that would be aesthetically unappealing or lower the value of neighboring houses. What if he wanted to paint his house red white and blue? The rules for the flag are a little extreme, but they are in place for a reason.
    Some rules are just stupid and only used to control people. There is NO way a flag should ever be considered tacky unless it's old, beat up, dirty in which case it should be replaced with a new one.

When my work place went PC and we had to remove ALL pictures from the work area (shop environment) of girls/women naked or even in bathing suits to NOT offend anyone even though it had been the norm for 40+ years we where ONLY allowed to have pictures of family members on our tool box.

I put up a picture of Hitler.... I got several questions about that from management. I just said I'm German, do you have a problem with that? No more questions... My point was I felt it was stupid and so I followed their rules but made it obvious how I felt. My main point was we are having rights taken away little by little even though they seem trivial it's wrong.

I dont smoke. I disagree with the smoking bans.. It should be your choice and the bar/restaurants owners choice.

BS if you think you will get cancer of sick from walking by someone who is smoking or smell it. If you think that then hold your breath every time you commute to work due to all the pollutants you breath on the hwy.

We are loosing our rights, this was a small victory but we loose 10x for every 1 saved.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Exactly the reason why I'm moving to the country and not a subdivision.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information