Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RyanRoss is offline Associate Member

Does anyone have any experience with ghosts?

Let me start off by saying I don't believe in ghosts.......I never have. If you're going to make fun of me for this I'd really appreciate it if you didn't post because I am honestly scared to death right now and I've never been afraid to sleep...

My stepfather died 16 years ago, when I was 9. He used to beat me and my mother really bad. He beat me so bad once, I was deaf for a few days. I'm staying at home the next couple of weeks with my mom for Christmas break. in my old room. My mothers room is across from mine, and that's where my father died. I watched him die from a massive heart attack when I went to go check on him in the bathroom.....it was a relief for both of us..

Last night I'm lying in bed, at about 11PM. I've just fallen asleep and I hear someone in the hallway, walking....I hear the door to my room open, and I hear someone walking up to my bed, on my side. I feel them staring at me...and I can't move. Finally I'm able to roll over and look up, and I see my stepfather standing there. He grabs me, by my right arm, and pulls me up and out of bed...

Now this is where it gets fvcked up. I've never had shoulder issues. I wake up AS I AM BEING PULLED OUT OF BED. I'm pulled to my feet and my right shoulder has been pulled out of socket. I'm standing there crying, like a jackass and then I start going deaf............

I couldn't sleep, and I was deaf the rest of the night....I haven't told my mother about this because i don't want to bring up memories because she's blocked them out so much. Is there some kind of explanation for this??????????

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ross, nothing but luv for u man.......but
    brother u are one crazy sob...

ur threads kill me latley, just by chance are u in anyway related to "the deuce"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

ur threads kill me latley, just by chance are u in anyway related to "the deuce"?
    I'm not related to anyone on the board....I thought about going to some ghost vbulletin board to ask a question like this but those people are fvcking loons. I just want some kind of explanation as to what the hell happened to my shoulder!!! What could have caused that shit? I could barely use it today.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Anything possible. My ex had a ghost at her house and actually had to have the house blessed. It would throw boxes and slam cabinets. I have tons of instances that I witnessed but it would take a while to type from my phone. I didn't believe her until I witnessed it. There were several times where she woke up with a dark shadow choking her and she actually had marks around her neck the next morning. Just see if things continue to happen.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRoss View Post
    Let me start off by saying I don't believe in ghosts.......I never have. If you're going to make fun of me for this I'd really appreciate it if you didn't post because I am honestly scared to death right now and I've never been afraid to sleep...

My stepfather died 16 years ago, when I was 9. He used to beat me and my mother really bad. He beat me so bad once, I was deaf for a few days. I'm staying at home the next couple of weeks with my mom for Christmas break. in my old room. My mothers room is across from mine, and that's where my father died. I watched him die from a massive heart attack when I went to go check on him in the bathroom.....it was a relief for both of us..

Last night I'm lying in bed, at about 11PM. I've just fallen asleep and I hear someone in the hallway, walking....I hear the door to my room open, and I hear someone walking up to my bed, on my side. I feel them staring at me...and I can't move. Finally I'm able to roll over and look up, and I see my stepfather standing there. He grabs me, by my right arm, and pulls me up and out of bed...

Now this is where it gets fvcked up. I've never had shoulder issues. I wake up AS I AM BEING PULLED OUT OF BED. I'm pulled to my feet and my right shoulder has been pulled out of socket. I'm standing there crying, like a jackass and then I start going deaf............

I couldn't sleep, and I was deaf the rest of the night....I haven't told my mother about this because i don't want to bring up memories because she's blocked them out so much. Is there some kind of explanation for this??????????
    Ive got to ask, do you take drugs or smoke cannabis at all? because thats some scary sh1t if your telling the truth

No theres only one mad man around here, no one can beat him!

easy with the cannabis marcus.....

but im with u on the other stuff....this shit is just crazy...

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    YES.....I once saw a Green shadow behind me.......I got so Scare......but then I remember that I had let one out .......................It was my Fart

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you recently painted a room in your house?

Also, do you have a wood fire in your house or possibly propane fueled equipment or maybe had problems with a faulty furnace recently?

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    this seems a little craz bro....i dont knowif i really believe a ghist can really do that.sounds kinda like that paranormal activity movie

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive got to ask, do you take drugs or smoke cannabis at all? because thats some scary sh1t if your telling the truth
    No marcus, I don't take anything. The only drugs I have ever taken are AAS and I haven't for awhile now. I don't even drink...What sucks is my shoulder is really really unstable now..I went to a walk-in orthopedic and he did some x rays and other things to check it out....He said it looked to have been completely ripped out of socket and was shocked that it went back in by itself.

I hope its better in a week.....

Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    this seems a little craz bro....i dont knowif i really believe a ghist can really do that.sounds kinda like that paranormal activity movie
    Yes I know I saw it awhile back and that's exactly what it felt like too. As soon as I woke up though the shit stopped.....It's 11:30 here and I honestly don't want to go to bed. I just casually asked my mom earlier when Mark died and she mentioned it was December 10th, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.......Either way this shit's whack. Having my shoulder yanked out was one thing but guys the thing that got me was lying there and feeling someone hovering over me. That messed me up so bad...I thought I was going to be killed

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Have you recently painted a room in your house?
    No, but I know my mom remodels stuff like every freaking month...moves shit around in rooms, she's retired and just gets bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Also, do you have a wood fire in your house or possibly propane fueled equipment or maybe had problems with a faulty furnace recently?
    The furnace..yes. It would be turned up and it would be completely ice cold, colder than it was outside. Does that tie into this somehow??? This whole thing is scary and weird

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They are suggesting that it might be induced by paint fumes or a natural gas leak from the furnace and is effecting your judgment.

Yes I know I saw it awhile back and that's exactly what it felt like too. As soon as I woke up though the shit stopped.....It's 11:30 here and I honestly don't want to go to bed. I just casually asked my mom earlier when Mark died and she mentioned it was December 10th, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.......Either way this shit's whack. Having my shoulder yanked out was one thing but guys the thing that got me was lying there and feeling someone hovering over me. That messed me up so bad...I thought I was going to be killed
    In that case you was dreaming, maybe you pulled the shoulder yourself some how!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have seen a few ghost and I was always 100% wide awake. Ive never experienced a bad/evil presence though or a full figure floating ghost. It's always been I saw or could see out of the corner of my eye, never straight on but I have seen clearly.

Im not someone who cares either way. I never go searching the internet for other people who have seen them or read about them or anything like that. It's just a non issue to me.

One I know is my first wife. She died when my daughter was 2. I have had enough experiences to know it's her. My 2nd wife was 100% non believe until after she moved in and made some bad choices. LOL

She was afraid to tell me at first because she though I would think she was crazy. She had taken down some pictures of my first wife out of my daughters room without telling anyone (jealous) but soon after she started to have a LOT of experiences like the feeling someone is watching you, strange things happening around the house, seeing someone around corners or out of the corner of you eye a LOT and the cold chill like something ice cold just went through your body.

After a few days she put the pictures back and it all stopped. hahahaha

I would say either dont go back to that house of find a way to get rid of it. confront it/him next time and tell him you are NOT a little kid that he can bully anymore and if he does not leave you will have him removed...

No, but I know my mom remodels stuff like every freaking month...moves shit around in rooms, she's retired and just gets bored.

The furnace..yes. It would be turned up and it would be completely ice cold, colder than it was outside. Does that tie into this somehow??? This whole thing is scary and weird

Furnaces and propane equipment can emit CO, better known as Carbon Monoxide. Carbon Monoxide CAN produce hallucinagenic effects. Now I can't explain the dislocated shoulder, but so called "Haunted Houses" have been explained by CO leaks disovered later on.

As traumatising as the experience was, I would definitely make sure that there are no CO leaks in your house as that CAN have serious health effects.

fvck checking for CO leaks, u need to call the GHOSTBUSTERS.....

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    fvck checking for co leaks, u need to call the ghostbusters.....
    lol!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I was molested by a gay ghost when i was a kid....i liked it.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry man u were prob dreaming or haloosinating

if you dont believ in ghosts then you should know whatever you saw was created by ur mind

AGREE with marcus, if your taking drugs gotta lay off them

whe i was doing bikis and LSD

one night a few days after a rave party

i once had a gremlin running around my bed when i was trying to get to sleep, everytime i closed my eyes he would shake a corner of my bed, and when id wake up he duck down and hide,

then when id close my eyes id here his footsteps going towards another corner of my bed and hed start shaking it agian

looked real as hell but since hes a gremlin i know i was hoolosinating

i also once came home and everyone i talked to sounded like the intro voice to the song 'the logical song' by scooter
    lol my mom started trying to talk to me and i freaked out

went to a football game that day, and the whole ground screaming was freaking me out coz they all sounded like it to bu screaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2zhRrG0u4

^^^^ first 18 seconds is what everyones voice sounded like lol

anyways man dw, sorry to hear about your past but as real as it was its just your mind playing tricks, as real as it can seem it not real

also if your taking ANY form of anti depressent medication, they can cause haulocinations

put it behind you and just move on
    Last edited by ranging1; 12-09-2009 at 02:25 AM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    dude ive had something like that before. minus the ghost. During deep REM, dreams can sometimes result in physical expected pain . For instance I had a dream that I was being stabbed(lol) and i woke up with the exact pain where the knife got me in my dream. It actualy hurt really bad to.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    may sound daft but iv been dreaming iv kicked a football (soccer ball) and woke up with my legs in the air so you could have done the shoulder yourself somehow

id put it down to hallucinating or dreaming

moose pays good monney to try get highs like this

moose

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's all in your head... the mind is a powerful thing. You need to learn to control your emotions. I was raised in fear of those things and told every house in my family was haunted etc... I finally realized that the fear and terror was all inside my own mind and once I learned how to control my thoughts it was all just in the head.

If you ever notice hauntings follow the same people... it is only in their head. You have to learn to control your emotions. If you start to get spooked, resist it and say naw, and think about good things... then you will realize it is all in the head.

The other thing is many people like that feeling and don't want to let go of it. Either that or they are weak minded.

Be strong in mind and body!!

lovestospooge23 is offline Associate Member
    one time i was half asleep and my arm i guess was in a position so it went to sleep too so i couldn't feel it, i guess i was horny as hell as well so basicly i started jerking it off however.... because i was half asleep and my arm was completely numb i didn't know wtf was jerking me off, and i thought a ghost was jerking me off for a lil bit
    Last edited by lovestospooge23; 01-15-2010 at 08:52 AM.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I am one.......i appear when u r sleeping with ur gf and take pictures and post it on the net

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Watch Paranormal Activity tonight and then go into your bathroom and say into the mirror;

There are no such things as ghosts!

And then calmly go to bed and have a restful sleep knowing there are no ghosts.

And wear a garlic necklace just to be safe.

How old are you?

Shit, Im more worried about my wife choking me in the middle of the night then anything else. That's when Im most vulnerable. And Lord knows I deserve it.
    Last edited by Bossman; 01-15-2010 at 10:59 AM.

TinyTexan is offline Banned
    wait, your arm was pulled out of the socket? You never said anything to your Mom, but didnt she freak out when you looked all fvcked up? or did you pop it back in without a peep? You are one tough SOB man. I would definitely be afraid if I were the ghost, not the other way around.

Test247 is offline Associate Member
    call one of those ghost shows. I believe it. My cousin lived under a morgue and some really weird shit happend.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    who ya gonna call????????

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 11-20-2013 at 09:02 AM.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a experience when I was younger. My parents bought their 1st house when I was seven, it turns out the previous owner passed away in the house not sure what room. Years later, I awake in the middle of the night to hear footsteps on the carpet in my room. I can hear this person making some sounds it sounded like a woman, but I was scared sh*tless at that point and was not looking to make sure. I had some little league trophies on my dresser that I can hear are being moved around then put back down. I told my parents in the morning but they said it was all in my imagination but I could tell the trophies were a little out of place.
    Just last night I was at my girlfriends house she is a widow now her husband passed away at their house from cancer. Anyways, I decided to lay down on one of the couches in the tv room. No matter how much I tried to get comfortable it was impossible, so I decide to go sit in the lazy boy chair. My girl asks me why I'm not on the couch, I told her something just didn't feel right like I shouldn't be on there. She tells me that's where her husband passed away. A couple hours later we are on a couch right next to the one I was on earlier. For some reason I get this awkward notion to look a my cell phone which is on arm rest. Before I even touched the phone it lights up as if I got a call or text then goes blank but there was missed calls or texts. It just made feel a little creeped out..
    Last edited by Chitown Raider; 01-18-2010 at 06:19 PM.

gcguiness is offline Junior Member
    lachooopacabrraaaa.....

SunHangDo is offline Junior Member

The thing about ghosts and spirits is, they could exist regardless of whether or not you believe they do. And the fact is, western culture is really the only culture on the planet that doesn't believe in the supernatural.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I really don't think we'll be seeing Mr. Ryan Ross anytime soon again.
    lmao

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

For what it's worth I believe you..

Geez THANKS Moose...

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No theres only one mad man around here, no one can beat him!
    I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or a slam.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    dude ive had something like that before. minus the ghost. During deep REM, dreams can sometimes result in physical expected pain . For instance I had a dream that I was being stabbed(lol) and i woke up with the exact pain where the knife got me in my dream. It actualy hurt really bad to.
    I have had the same thing happen to me before but it wasn't a knife.. it was a bullet.. fvcked up shizzit man aint it !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I really don't think we'll be seeing Mr. Ryan Ross anytime soon again.
    lmao
    That's right didn't he have to go on a VACATION or something... hence his avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post

That's right didn't he have to go on a VACATION or something... hence his avatar
    Hmm, I actually have no idea now.

I thought he said he just got probation, yeh actually I'm pretty sure he did cause I remember him bragging about it like an idiot like he beat the system.

The only vacation he should be on is a voluntary LOA. (leave of absence)

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^he got outted for making that fake thread about his gf/facebook drama, and he hasn't been back since, lol.

Ryan Ross come back!!

I got beat up by the ghost of my dead hamster and I need someone to talk to!! (he was a siberian, very violent)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information