Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nizak666 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    thanks dude...it looks like that company was offering me the job was fake name of it was "prim computers" they had no suite # in their address is it possible for you to check u want their website?
    yea..sure....give me the website details...ill take a look...and see if i can give them a ring....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by nizak666 View Post
    yea..sure....give me the website details...ill take a look...and see if i can give them a ring....
    http://www.primcomputers.com/contact.htm
    if you notice they dont have a suite# in their address. It looks suspicious to me . Plus an employment agency called "johntemba recruitment agency 0163863057" which i also couldnt find any kind of info on it. Prim computers England office does not exists and the Number they have given is Cell which makes it more suspicious.If you look into that for me It will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by calgarian; 01-06-2010 at 10:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    thats a bummer bro.....so the whole thing was a scam?...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    thats a bummer bro.....so the whole thing was a scam?...
    for the looks of things....yes

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    hey man thats bad shit......but what were they expecting off you? had they asked for your bank details etc?

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    hey man thats bad shit......but what were they expecting off you? had they asked for your bank details etc?
    yep and I phoned bank and I have been assured that money can come in but can not go out unless I am there. plus the account detail i gave them has no money in it most of the time.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    thats no good at all.....id be cancelling that account just incase.....i wonder how many people actually gave there proper account and lost money!....theres people out to rob ya everywere these days....just lucky you realised in time before quitting work, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    thats no good at all.....id be cancelling that account just incase.....i wonder how many people actually gave there proper account and lost money!....theres people out to rob ya everywere these days....just lucky you realised in time before quitting work, etc.
    i know that I am the lucky one.......

teorema is offline New Member
    Hello.
    I received an emplyment offer from Prim Computer today, also.
    can you tell me what happened with your offer meanwhile?

And another question: what makes you believe the company is fake? what proves do you have? because only the lacking something from the signature it's not enough to drop to conclusons.

They made me an extraordinar offer also.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teorema View Post
    And another question: what makes you believe the company is fake? what proves do you have? because only the lacking something from the signature it's not enough to drop to conclusons.

The scammers even followed you on the forum^^

I contacted Menara Aik Hua managment company they have no tanant named prim computers. I am taking that you applied through emplyment agency? which didnt tell u that u have to pay them as well . First they will make u pay for the affidavite which is acording to Malaysian embassy is not right then when you pay and signed and send then they will say send us ur account detail so u can get the first month salary in advance now u r all exited and getting ready cause u r thinking that its done now no one can stop me then u will receive the email from their HR guy saying I am sorry i totally forgot that u need a no objection letteror something like that from the emplyment agency then u have to contact emplyment agency ( which only has a cell #) no real address and they will say u have to pay 425$ first and then 425$ after 3 months.
    the England office they claim they have has a bakery at that address and the phone # is a cell number. I did my research and lost almost 600$ u dont believe me go ahead and see exact same thing will happen to you.
    so how far r u in the process??? and they are pushy as hell. I guess that you send ur resume to guy name tino fernando? right @[email protected] him for his companies address and land line I bet u he wont give it to you.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Crazy the lengths people will go to scam others out of money. Good thing you realized what was going on before you lost anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Crazy the lengths people will go to scam others out of money. Good thing you realized what was going on before you lost anymore.
    o you have no idea.......

Don't listen to him he just doesn't want you to take his job so he decided to post on every Internet forum he could find that it's a scam. Calgarian isn't even a regular member on here. I think this is only like his fifth post. The $600 dollars he said he lost is what he had to pay admin in order to get his post count and custom title

Don't listen to him he just doesn't want you to take his job so he decided to post on every Internet forum he could find that it's a scam. Calgarian isn't even a regular member on here. I think this is only like his fifth post. The $600 dollars he said he lost is what he had to pay admin in order to get his post count and custom title

and now i m not going to borrow u the 600$ for the same

damn I guess I better start whoring it up then.

damn I guess I better start whoring it up then.
    yep see what happens when u let ur mouth run out of control......bi-polar bitch

Haha.... Ssshhhhh don't tell anyone

Hello, Calgarian, thanks for the answer.

I was not that far in the process, didnt make any phoncall, just received yesterday the employment offer for an Recruitment Manager, an awsome one i must agree, and it didnt smell well at all to me. That's why i began making research and that's how i came on this forum.

Good luck!

Hello, Calgarian, thanks for the answer.

I was not that far in the process, didnt make any phoncall, just received yesterday the employment offer for an Recruitment Manager, an awsome one i must agree, and it didnt smell well at all to me. That's why i began making research and that's how i came on this forum.

Good luck!
    no problem at least i saved someone's money......I bet you that they had your joining date in the near future so they can pressure you to haul ass and keep sending them money as soon as they ask u too........Dont even bother replying to offer cause then the phone calls start to come in the middle of the night it was just one fvcked up month for me.

illaJ is offline Junior Member
    [sarcasm]what?! you dont love calgary and want to stay there for your whole life?!??!?![/sarcasm]

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    No way in hell I would do it.

Its bad enough to put up with US drug laws, but Malaysia does not give a fvck about its citizens when it comes to drugs.
    Not to mention I hear the judicial system is extremely crooked and unjust. Thats where they set up those american tourists for weed and the one female they did a documentary about on HBO. It was one of the most horrific things to watch how they treated those Americans, and most likely treat their own people.
    Another thing that tees me off about Malaysia is their Kratom policies. Malaysia and Indonesia are like the only 2 countries in the world that don't allow Kratom. In Indonesia you get a life sentence for possession and the tea is competely harmless. In Malaysia they're currently enforcing the laws to make penalties worse.
    I do not share the beliefs and attitudes Malaysia has towards drugs, and I would not trust their judicial system ESPECIALLY being an american. (not sure what you are cal) but Malaysians hate americans because we are much more leniant with drugs then they are and they think we are a loose and careless society. They use their tradition to justify absurd/perposterous laws and its prob one of the LAST places (along with Indonesia) that I'd ever consider moving to. Do what you gotta do though, its your life and good luck!

edit: k I should have read the thread, it was a scam anyways lol
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 02-06-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    No way in hell I would do it.

Its bad enough to put up with US drug laws, but Malaysia does not give a fvck about its citizens when it comes to drugs.
    Not to mention I hear the judicial system is extremely crooked and unjust. Thats where they set up those american tourists for weed and the one female they did a documentary about on HBO. It was one of the most horrific things to watch how they treated those Americans, and most likely treat their own people.
    Another thing that tees me off about Malaysia is their Kratom policies. Malaysia and Indonesia are like the only 2 countries in the world that don't allow Kratom. In Indonesia you get a life sentence for possession and the tea is competely harmless. In Malaysia they're currently enforcing the laws to make penalties worse.
    I do not share the beliefs and attitudes Malaysia has towards drugs, and I would not trust their judicial system ESPECIALLY being an american. (not sure what you are cal) but Malaysians hate americans because we are much more leniant with drugs then they are and they think we are a loose and careless society. They use their tradition to justify absurd/perposterous laws and its prob one of the LAST places (along with Indonesia) that I'd ever consider moving to. Do what you gotta do though, its your life and good luck!

edit: k I should have read the thread, it was a scam anyways lol
    i am canadian my friend but jesus man even ur small posts are long
    Plus Ia am tipsy so it make it worse.......

i am canadian my friend but jesus man even ur small posts are long
    Plus Ia am tipsy so it make it worse.......
    X2

X2
    and now i m hung over......duh

and now i m hung over......duh
    Not me. I stick to just vodka when I drink and I drink a ton of water before bed.

Not me. I stick to just vodka when I drink and I drink a ton of water before bed.
    i just replace water with vodka and rye make it easy

I'll do that sometimes but always regret it. When your hungover it's so hard to eat and train.

I'll do that sometimes but always regret it. When your hungover it's so hard to eat and train.
    just drink a single drink when u r hung over that should do the trick and yesterday i did chest and shoulder in a hung over state

Yeah I heard a bloody Mary helps hangovers.

Yeah I heard a bloody Mary helps hangovers.
    hmmmm....bloody mary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information