Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

She's 32 and i'm 21...oh boy

I was
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 03-24-2013 at 01:44 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just tell her the truth and bang the shit out of her.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Just tell her the truth and bang the shit out of her.
    Phenominal plan but she probably assumes that I am much older than 21, lol. I am afraid she'd be turned off by the truth and bounce lol

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Dude, you said it yourself, "I really just want to fvck this cougar and call it a day" so what's the problem. Just make sure you do a good job lol.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    damn! stick it in her pooper!

pm me some pics ok?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    She is in her "orgasmic prime" bro.

You'll get your genitals ripped off!!!!

Set up a camera so I can watch, PM me the link.

Best

T

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Go to town brother

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    she will eat you bro!

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Bro... U have nothing to fear...
    My girl is 30 and I'm ur age... And the biggest turn on is the fact that u don't act ur age... He'll I've been with 47 YO cougar, and other women and never lied or anything about my age just don't star talking about stuff u would talk to your girlfriend that is 21 lol

talk about how u would buy ur first house, how ur interested in some real estate maybe down the road, shit like that... Not which is the hottest club right now

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    She already met your grandfather and prob knows how old you are.

Sounds like a on coming cougar attack.

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Pics or it never happened!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it is now ur duty to bang this bitch.

if u dont, ur not just letting urself down, but u will be doing the same to the whole board.

butch up cowboy, and lean on ur swagger....

I would trade gear to be in your shoes now. Women in their 30s crave sex so bad it's not really fear, considering I'm on test now.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Man..... if Hazard was in ******'s place..... that cougar woulda been tamed by now.....

Listen man..... she probably already knows your age. Just don't act like a kid..... be mature..... you're in. There's no reason to fear a vaj..... you were put on this earth to crush as many of them as possible..... they should fear you

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    i was taking my grandfather to to the doctors last week to get some blood work done and i saw this gorgeous receptionist. I figured she was in the 23-25 range so i introduced myself politely and what not. She ended up speaking to my grandfather in the back of the office asking if i had a gf and saying that i was gorgeous or something along those lines. Soo, he tells me this as i am driving him back home...nowww today comes around and i had to take him again and i see this sexy bitch there again. We were chatting for a while and we exchanged numbers. I told her that i was only back for a month because i go to school up north and that i would like to do something with her before i leave. Everything seemd ok.

As i am walking out of the office, i see a newspaper clipping hanging on the wall with her picture in it, advertising how clean/safe the doctor is. It said she was 22 in the article, so i was like cool, one year older than me, perfect. I take a second glance and saw that the newspaper clipping was from 1999! Soo this bitch is 32 and i am completely intimidated lol. I am generally a cocky/confident sob when it comes to females but i have never tried to date or take a girl out 10+ years older than me. However, i never told her how old i was, just that i am a student. So i should probably lie and say i am like 25, but if i am 25, then i am going to need a great story for why i am still in school lol. I really just want to fvck this cougar and call it a day. I am probably going to ask her out to dinner in a few days. All opinions on this matter are apperciated. This is the first time ever that ****** is scared of a female lol

don't be scare................just do it. Make sure you ram that twat good and she will care less about your age. Hide the camera, make sure there is enough light, make her cum at least 4 times before you cum.........that's how i satisfied my all my ex's

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you really only back for the month???

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Because, in my experience older chicks 30-50 will take a 21 year old anyday. Iv had women in 30s 40s 50s and im 19. so age is no problem id just tell her, it wouldnt ruin your chances. If she knoes your going away, she will just be out for the **** until you go IMO

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    im upset you didnt text me asking for advice. ive done many cougers in my life.

she knows your age. im sorry bro but you got a baby face. shes looking for a younger man tto rock her world. your it this week. so just call her up. get something to eat. and bang. forget ages. forget everything but cock and pvssy. let those 2 things do the magic and your all set

she asks your age. ttell her the ttruth. she wont be turned off. every older chick ive banged loved tha i was younger then them. makes them feel alive and wild. if anything itll make her want you more.

go for it

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if she is digging you age wont really matter. she might be like o wow you are so young and joke around but trust me i was bangign a 29 year old when i was 19 and she was always like i feel bad you are so young. It didnt change anything

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    32 isnt a cougar, doesnt matter how much older she is then you. Why would you lie about your age, girls in their 30's would love to know they can still geta 21 year old just like a man would.

Hazard stop taking pics in the mirror and take a good real one.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I dated a 31 year old when I was 20...it was a cool novelty at first but then they start getting all serious and talking about marriage and what not. Either that or they have some breakdown and want to be 21 again and become party slores.

My advice: Hit it for what it's worth, and move on!

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Tell her the truth as she probally already knows your a lot younger and that is what she likes...if you lie to her you run the risk of her jetting from the start ...stick to your guns up front and be honest and confident...

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post

she knows your age. im sorry bro but you got a baby face. shes looking for a younger man tto rock her world. your it this week. so just call her up. get something to eat. and bang. forget ages. forget everything but cock and pvssy. let those 2 things do the magic and your all set

she asks your age. ttell her the ttruth. she wont be turned off. every older chick ive banged loved tha i was younger then them. makes them feel alive and wild. if anything itll make her want you more.

go for it
    Dukki you should start charging for your advice lol...good man...

I guess I can't rock my small armani shirt at 250lbs with this chick...probably wouldnt work like it does on the 18 years olds LOL...ill keep you posted

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you small shirt wearing bastards.....

go get her bro

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    She is in her "orgasmic prime" bro.

You'll get your genitals ripped off!!!!

Set up a camera so I can watch, PM me the link.

Best

T
    I agree, she will take control of you and show you how to really fvck!!!!
    Last edited by RANA; 12-30-2009 at 07:00 PM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    pay attention to her in bed ******...

most of my sexual prowess i have now, i owe to banging ladies older then me and them teaching me many things. which i now use on young women who freak out and love it

my bill is in the mail. cash or money order accepted

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post

go for it
    Great advice there and all true. I banged a 33 year old one. She was hot and filthy I have to say in her own house was great fun

getu1 is offline Junior Member
    beat the brakes off tha sh*t..............

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    if she is digging you age wont really matter. she might be like o wow you are so young and joke around but trust me i was bangign a 29 year old when i was 19 and she was always like i feel bad you are so young. It didnt change anything
    X2 i banged a 29 year old when i was 20....idk its kind of scary though because it makes you wonder how dirty that snatch is

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I was taking my grandfather to to the doctors last week to get some blood work done and I saw this gorgeous receptionist. I figured she was in the 23-25 range so I introduced myself politely and what not. She ended up speaking to my grandfather in the back of the office asking if I had a gf and saying that I was gorgeous or something along those lines. Soo, he tells me this as I am driving him back home...Nowww today comes around and I had to take him again and I see this sexy bitch there again. We were chatting for a while and we exchanged numbers. I told her that I was only back for a month because I go to school up North and that I would like to do something with her before I leave. Everything seemd ok.

As I am walking out of the office, I see a newspaper clipping hanging on the wall with her picture in it, advertising how clean/safe the doctor is. It said she was 22 in the article, so I was like cool, one year older than me, perfect. I take a second glance and saw that the newspaper clipping was from 1999! Soo this bitch is 32 and I am COMPLETELY intimidated lol. I am generally a cocky/confident SOB when it comes to females but I have never tried to date or take a girl out 10+ years older than me. However, I never told her how old I was, just that I am a student. So I should probably lie and say I am like 25, but if I am 25, then I am going to need a great story for why I am still in school lol. I really just want to fvck this cougar and call it a day. I am probably going to ask her out to dinner in a few days. All opinions on this matter are apperciated. This is the first time ever that ****** is scared of a female LOL
    you dont ask a 32 year old out to dinner when your 21...take her to the bar and then smash

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NC600cbr View Post
    i agree totally

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    you dont ask a 32 year old out to dinner when your 21...take her to the bar and then smash
    x2. 20 30 40 there all the same and want the same thing for the first few weeks then some of them go weird lol

I assumed bar/club scene would symbolize immaturity/her viewing me as a "kid"....Tough call tho

DCI
    Take out for mc donalds really impress her.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    cook her dinner and red wine. To an older (over 30) it means lets fvck.

just invite her over to watch a movie...dont waste your time cooking or cooking for her...whats the point? your not going to want a relationship, hell your on winter break.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    dude she does not care about you still being in school or give a shit if you work at mcdonalds, she just wants to bone you, hit it. older women are so much more sexually mature and comfortable with their bodies. you are going to enjoy yourself, i am 24 and have had my fair share of older women, i have no complaints. they know how to please a man.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    X2 i banged a 29 year old when i was 20....idk its kind of scary though because it makes you wonder how dirty that snatch is
    its dirty but wear a rubber, and they have medicine for that ha.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    its dirty but wear a rubber, and they have medicine for that ha.
    That's nearly sig material right there lmao

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information