kalspic is offline Senior Member

glad im through with this one

so me and my girlfriend just broke up.. whatever saw it comming.

the thing that got me was on of her reasons. this is the text word for word.

"yea bcuz i intend 2 do things with my life and i dnt have working out and vein shit constantly on my mind like u"

wtf she was just looking for reasons to break up.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wow sorry, but yeah she was looking for a reason.

Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    wow sorry, but yeah she was looking for a reason.
    yeah def. x2... Fug her bro. She doesn't want to be there, so why want her to?

Now for the usual... Keep busy, have fun, go out, and show her you don't care.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Cvnt act imo

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    just dont play lap dog for her when she wants you around at her conveineince, no contact..period

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Z28 View Post
    just dont play lap dog for her when she wants you around at her conveineince, no contact..period
    yea i stopped by and gave her dad all her shit back and deleted her in my phone. the one thing i didnt give back was the george forman grill she gave me. god i love that thing

Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kalspic View Post
    yea i stopped by and gave her dad all her shit back and deleted her in my phone. the one thing i didnt give back was the george forman grill she gave me. god i love that thing
    LOl, taDDDDow! Good for you man. I'm not sure how into her you were, but if I was even halfway in2 them, it's mad hard for me. I'm a pitbull when forced into a corner, but I guess I'm just a teddy bear on the inside when it comes to friends and family.

Ignore, ignore, ignore. Go crush some new strange...

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    How old is she?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    a few things.

1) she found another guy on facebook/myspace already.

2) this validates the first point, she types like she's 12.

3) she acts 12. who breaks up over txt messages?

4) more time for the gym!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    a few things.

Good points.

Here is a course of action:

1) Don´t be nice to the **** just cause __________.

2) Let her know how you really feel. If you don´t like her fast food **** ass let her know. And, one needs to be brutal.

3) You are going to regret letting some ho walk over you. I bet this isn´t only text message.

I find way to often young men forgo thier pride and true emotions because they might have a chance with the bitch in the future.Fuk that!

Now I am not saying just go out let loss on every woman, but if she brings it you let he have it.

a few things.

1st: that is my biggest guess so yea its whatever i loved her but surprisingly im not that upset

2nd: she said she didnt want to see my because i was being a smart ass. lol

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Good points.

Here is a course of action:

1) Don´t be nice to the **** just cause __________.

2) Let her know how you really feel. If you don´t like her fast food **** ass let her know. And, one needs to be brutal.

3) You are going to regret letting some ho walk over you. I bet this isn´t only text message.

I find way to often young men forgo thier pride and true emotions because they might have a chance with the bitch in the future.Fuk that!

Now I am not saying just go out let loss on every woman, but if she brings it you let he have it.
    1st: can you explain what you mean by isnt only text message

2nd: this is a very good point and my buddies keep telling me she'll text me in a few days.

all i know is she isnt getting her damn george forman back.

1st: can you explain what you mean by isnt only text message

2nd: this is a very good point and my buddies keep telling me she'll text me in a few days.

all i know is she isnt getting her damn george forman back.
    1) There are ways people address issues. Lets say she just did not like your lifestyle, granted its stupid, she could have simply came out and hey ´hey you are into personal fitness, and thats just not me´... Rarely you ever see a personal attack like ¨you are vain¨ and its the only comments make, I doubt that is not the only personal attack made.

2) Life can be hard and cruel. You can not expect to just highs in life. If she wants to talk shit and walk over stupid shit then fvck her. Fvck her and the horse she rode in on.

She´ll call, that is a given. Your response to her phone call is going to be your personal choice. IMHO if it was me I would unload any unhealthy emotional issues I have and makeup a few.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Hope you didn't let your hobby of working out kill your relationship because if thats the cause then thats just plain stupid. I can totally understand being dedicated but for it to impact your life that much without being a profession you have some issues.

If not then disregard my post.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to tell her she is fat and lazy.

that you could do better, with someone who doesn't look like sloth from "the goonies"

with her flabby ass.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Hope you didn't let your hobby of working out kill your relationship because if thats the cause then thats just plain stupid. I can totally understand being dedicated but for it to impact your life that much without being a profession you have some issues.

If not then disregard my post.
    thats the thing, im gonna need your opinion on this one.

i always skipped the gym when she wanted to hang out. i even got her eating healthy and going to the gym.

where i think she is reffering to is i would always add my 2cents in on anything that would have to do with health and fittness. like food intake and what it does to the body etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    1) There are ways people address issues. Lets say she just did not like your lifestyle, granted its stupid, she could have simply came out and hey ´hey you are into personal fitness, and thats just not me´... Rarely you ever see a personal attack like ¨you are vain¨ and its the only comments make, I doubt that is not the only personal attack made.

2) Life can be hard and cruel. You can not expect to just highs in life. If she wants to talk shit and walk over stupid shit then fvck her. Fvck her and the horse she rode in on.

She´ll call, that is a given. Your response to her phone call is going to be your personal choice. IMHO if it was me I would unload any unhealthy emotional issues I have and makeup a few.
    i kinda hope she does. but idk im not good with words or witty so shoot me a couple harsh things to say would be great.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    just dont answer if she calls and do not text her back, ignore her in every way possible. honestly just move on. it will drive her ****en nuts to.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    a few things.

Exactly!! #3 Who the **** these days is that heartless to break-up with some-one via a text message? Seriously? Be the adult that you are supposed to be and act your ****ing age. Nothing pisses me off more than cowards.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

i always skipped the gym when she wanted to hang out. i even got her eating healthy and going to the gym.

where i think she is reffering to is i would always add my 2cents in on anything that would have to do with health and fittness. like food intake and what it does to the body etc.
    Can't do that. Its your body and your free to do with it as you will but so is she. If working out all the time and eating perfect is not what makes her happy then you either accept her for it or move on.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    you need to tell her she is fat and lazy.

that you could do better, with someone who doesn't look like sloth from "the goonies"

with her flabby ass.
    Words of wisdom, tell her she's starting to get cellulite dimples on her ass.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

(TLF) CHAMPION54 is offline Associate Member
    Break ups are the best motivation to get your a$$ in the gym and throw around heavy weights.

wharton is offline out of here

1: I would skip the gym for noone if you dont like it tough siht.

2: If someone aint that much into training and fitness this subject actually bores the crap outta them so avoid it until asked and keep it brief lol.

3: Took 4 years for my girl to be interested in the gym however I think her turning 40 actually made her wanna go more than anything I ever said. ( Forgot were i was going with this but I've typed it now so I'm posting it)

its all good guys i think im going to start a poll of what i should do next

Thread Information