Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovestospooge23 View Post
    here's a scenario, you are cleaning your 21 year olds sons room, and discover a vial of steroids , how do u react? what do u tell him when he says "BUT DAD! U TAKE THEM!"

honestly if he was 21 i dunno what i'd do, i know steroids aren't dangerous when used properly, but the father in me.... gee i dont know

this board is great, but why is this the message thats portrayed here.
    AAS are dangerous, regardless if used "properly".

oh yeah, i would break my kid in half, because he would never know i do them.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    this board is great, but why is this the message thats portrayed here.
    AAS are dangerous, regardless if used "properly".

oh yeah, i would break my kid in half, because he would never know i do them.
    how would that help though? Reeming him would just make him become more secretive from you. I tell my parents EVERYTHING i do, before and while i'm doing it, and in return for that honesty they condone it as long as i do well in school and maintain a productive lifestyle

i'm just saying that i'm 20 and if i was going to use them and you broke me in half for using them, i would just move them to a friends house and inject over there

besides, if he ever does find out, how can you face him since in his eyes you would be a complete hypocrite, which IMO is unforgivable and a total breach of trust

Thread Information