laduem88 is offline Senior Member

What would you do in this situation?

ok im going to try to make this as simple and short as possible.

Me: Brought up in a good family that works hard and has money, brought up in a "wealthier" area than where most average people grow up. Use to be fat up until i was 18 so my confidence at times will be like a roller coaster but i know im a good looking guy (so iv been told many times), obviously workout (lol), basically i have everything going for me when i get out of school.

Friend: Short, very very skinny (125 pounds), very self conscious and always cares what people think about him so always puts on an act..even in front of friends. He is a hard worker at school. Very good at talking and manipulating as iv seen him do it to people. He hates that im so dedicated to working out and tries to convince me to stop..Last but not least he gets more girls than i do (quality is always low, just talking quantity).

anyways thought you guys needed to know the background info, anyways forward with the story.

There was this girl i still bang, shes not good looking by any means and doesnt have a good body ( i know, i know lol) but she would always be my backup whenever i needed some and had no one else. my friend would always make fun of me and always bring her up and just have a field day over me getting with her....I then find out that the whole time he was trying to hook up with her, and hanging out with her. She has always gave me hints and stuff that i should know something about my friend but would never tell me, i could never put a finger on it though. anyways awhile back i kept hearing this sound buzz at like 5am when i was going to the bathroom and it ended up being my friends phone, i looked at it and what do you know it was that girl texting him. obviously i looked at the text and it was basically him talking dirty to her. You would think i would be mad right? i thought it was the funniest thing in the world cause this guy would always non stop be making fun of me about her all the time, that with other things like how he gets more girls and how everything he has is so much better than mine..ect

anyways i wanted to see if he would come clean so i made up some story like her drunk friend told me something about them, and then saw he was speechless at first, then 5 min. later he comes back with all of these excuses. then comes at me with the, "man thats messed up you don't believe your friend over some hoe"

anyways couple weeks later like always he was trying to chip away at my self esteem and i snapped and punched a huge hole in the wall (wasent on a cycle i swear lol! ). since then we haven't talked even though the day after i was a man and said it was wrong of me to punch a hole in the wall and thought everything would go back to normal. He then would ignore me so i said to myself F*** it and just stopped caring.

anyways after all this i dont want to be his friend but i want to confront him about this girl situation and how pathetic it was on his part, because the girl told me everything very recently, and apparently he would even talk shit about me to this girl to make me look bad, i know this girl is bad news..i kind of knew it from the get go but shes just a hook up. she showed me some texts he sent about him talking shit, and the there was a recent text he sent her about how he wanted to be friends with me again and how she should talk to me about him.

What should i do? As i stated i dont want to be friends with him anymore and he is one of my roommates so im living with the guy so beating his ass isnt really an option, but i mean its one of my only pet peeves when a man cant be a man and come forward
    Last edited by laduem88; 02-13-2010 at 01:42 AM.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    they are both retards.

drop the dead weight and drama from your life.

typical myspace/facebook/text high school nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    they are both retards.

yea i know but i feel like i need to confront this guy about how low that was...iv even told him before if he wanted to hit it, he could...i was always taught to share

but to go behind my back talk shit about me to this girl, try to get with her, and make fun of me about this girl is just ridiculous

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    bash them both lol

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    I hate people like that, always putting others down so they feel better!.....mate you are better off without them both, unless you valued his friendship? was he a close friend/best friend?

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    I dont even think there is a need to confront him. He knows whats going on, and he knows that you know (even though he may pretend he dosent). This guy is good at putting on a show... so my advice is not to drop him out of your life.. but rather keep him at arms reach. Just remember.....
    "He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere"
    My advice is to never make enemys with someone... always keep people at arms reach.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    yea i know but i feel like i need to confront this guy about how low that was...iv even told him before if he wanted to hit it, he could...i was always taught to share

but to go behind my back talk shit about me to this girl, try to get with her, and make fun of me about this girl is just ridiculous
    Lol... X2 bro... if I'm dating some bitch and shes strait slutty enough to bang one of my friends behind my back I just tell my boys to be upfront with me that she's coming on to them or whatever and I'm cool with it cause she's not worth my time... and I'll just dump her... If its just some chick I'm hooking up with I just want to be told if somethings going down with one of my friends is all... honesty is all I'm looking for... but doing something behind your back... thats bullshit... hes a ***** and a scumbag and not worth your time bro....

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    I just would ignore the guy he seems like a right asshole. I wouldn't even bother saying or doing anything to confront him. He obviously is cleary jealous and the fact that you don't care that he was trying to bang this one cos he was saying all of the above. Just your very physique is intimdating him cos he was trying to talk you out of going to the gym so that he can bring you back to his level of weedyness and uselessness this guy is a bum and nerd. And a manipulater you don't need people like that in your life. I used be friends with a guy that was completely the same I just knocked him out one night cos he was annoying me for months cos he was a complete weed and a nerdy looking dude and as your friend would be like I got more women on the go than you etc but they where all hideous so I snapped and just smacked him in the face and lights out for him instead of hitting his wall like you I hit him much more enjoyable and haven't talked to the nerd ever again complete waste of space

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    they are both retards.

Nic is wise. Be done with them.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    their as good as gone

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Fcuk them both and then drop them.

A good opportunity for your first threesome! Top and tail her then DP her with you up her ass. Finish with her and tell them both that you have herpes ....... easy!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    he's a little wezel and you should pick better friends
    you seem like you're very young by the way you tell the story

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Agreed Kratos ... I was going to post something like he should be done for underage sex as he sounds about 14 years old!!

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Agreed Kratos ... I was going to post something like he should be done for underage sex as he sounds about 14 years old!!
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    lol it was late, plus im horrible at telling stories like this let alone typing them.

Quote Originally Posted by JC.1987 View Post
    I dont even think there is a need to confront him. He knows whats going on, and he knows that you know (even though he may pretend he dosent). This guy is good at putting on a show... so my advice is not to drop him out of your life.. but rather keep him at arms reach. Just remember.....
    "He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere"
    My advice is to never make enemys with someone... always keep people at arms reach.
    good advice, he doesnt know i know everything, and when he knows i do...i think he would be too embarrassed to even look at me

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    bash them both lol
    tempting haha, i mean i expected this from the girl..but not my friend, plus the way he handled it was just ridiculous, i could never imagine doing that to a friend

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    being the bigger man and ignoring the situation is the best route IMO. this will piss him off as well at the same time. be civil with him since you kinda have to. he is obviously not a true friend

once your lease is up, you will go your own ways. he seems like a weasel and that he needs to grow the F up

good luck bro

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    When I was in my mid 20s this happened to me. Well my ¨friend¨ thought it was alright to F around with a girl I was seeing.

I really didn´t see a point of doing his girlfriend, just one of those things thats below me.

But, I did introduce her to each and every male friend of mine she found interesting. So 5-10 hock ups later he found out, I had been hocking her up.

He cried like a little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    When I was in my mid 20s this happened to me. Well my ¨friend¨ thought it was alright to F around with a girl I was seeing.

I really didn´t see a point of doing his girlfriend, just one of those things thats below me.

But, I did introduce her to each and every male friend of mine she found interesting. So 5-10 hock ups later he found out, I had been hocking her up.

He cried like a little bitch.
    damn that sucks, but thats funny how you handled it..

the thing that gets me is no girl is worth destroying a friendship...Im a very understanding guy and would some what understand if this girl was a 10/10..hell even a 8/10, but the thing is this girl is garbage lol, just a hole to stick my dick in when all else fails...and if he would go that far out of his way to cover it up with a girl that i could careless about then that makes me wonder what he would do with a girl that WOULD matter like my sister who he knows!

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Well what do you want to see come out of this?

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Well what do you want to see come out of this?
    idk lol, thats why i made the thread.....part of me want to just go up to him when he's with this other girl he's basically going out with and laugh call him a ***** and tell him i know everything.

then part of me wants to have fun with the situation and get the girl to text him and tell him i know everything and observe how he acts.

and then another part says drop it, and if he does have the balls to come up to me and be like yo i want to be friends again, il just laugh and call him out on everything because he doesn't know how much i know of the situation.

idk there are countless options. i kind of want to destroy his fake ego, but when you do that to people like that, no telling what they would do, to get back at you...and i live with the guy lol

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    bash them both lol

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Double homicide imo

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    when he is sleeping, burn the fvking house down......

fvk this kid, u should make him feel like the punk he is....then burn him and the house down...

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    go over to her house and have her txt him and tell him to come over so they can bang, once he gets there he will see you laughing and it will crush him haha

hero717 is offline Associate Member
    dont ever trust anyone. doesnt mean u still can't be friends

Hunter is offline Grateful
    1) Don't sleep with ugly skanky girls.
    2) Don't be friends with weasels

Best thing you could do is drop them both from your life and learn from it. Fact is neither one of these people are you friend. If the girl was remotely a decent person, she would say hey don't talk about him like that. All she is doing is playing both sides the same as your "friend."

Just drop them from your life.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    go over to her house and have her txt him and tell him to come over so they can bang, once he gets there he will see you laughing and it will crush him haha
    i was thinking of doing that actually. cause i know she would let me do it

Dominant Gene is offline New Member
    You must crush him for his disloyalty, he was never your friends just an envious parasite.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Why are all these 'OLD' threads getting resurfaced? 5 months later, I'm sure the OP figured it out.

lol i went to check what this thread was about and realized it was mine.

if you want an update, i just blew off the situation and just stopped talking to him.

i think you should at least have broken his nose or knocked out some teeth. he needs to feel the reaction for his slimy ways.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominant Gene View Post
    i think you should at least have broken his nose or knocked out some teeth. he needs to feel the reaction for his slimy ways.
    You have some anger issues.

Rooster77 is offline New Member
    I would back away from that one. He sounds like a weasel, and weasels can't be trusted.
    Good luck.

danimal79 is offline Junior Member
    if he's your roommate, then talk to him and find a way to be civil. you might not look at him the same as you used to, but if he thinks you still have beef with him, who knows what kinda bullshit he could pull? it's kinda like the saying "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." however, it's not a healthy living situation. so if you're as paid as you claim you are, move out when you can. the guy sounds like a douchebag, and you shouldn't live with people like him if you can help it.

you could be right alex, but it only comes out (my anger) when i feel an injustice has been done. i find backstabbing disloyalty to be a very unatractive quality

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like a ****ing soap opera...move on.

Thread Information