laduem88 is offline Senior Member

Am I Injured?! What is going on?!

ok so iv been moving up fairly fast on my squat strength about a month ago and all was well and couldn't be happier. Then one day when i was doing squats it started feeling weird as i went upward with the weight. Like my hamstrings (below my ass) or something around there would start shaking and would make it very difficult even though the weight wasent at all. It then started to get worse and started to happen with less weight, and then its now affecting my deadlift at the motion from the floor to my knees. I would think it has to do with my hamstrings but when ever i do leg curls all is fine and dont feel anything abnormal. is it my hip flexers? I dont know im just so frustrated because i was thinking about getting into competing and now doing that is long gone unless whatever is going on stops and i can get back to squating/deadlifting.

anyways I hope there is someone that has had experience with this or thinks they know whats going on.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Give it some rest and stretch it out ed man. i hope you get better man, that really sucks inures in the gym can be so frustrating.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Give it some rest and stretch it out ed man. i hope you get better man, that really sucks inures in the gym can be so frustrating.
    atleast everything else is going great..makes you appreciate being able to workout, i couldent imagine getting injured how depressing that would be

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    ya man. no kidding.

Thread Information