DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Orange County Choppers.

Haven't watched this for a while on Discovery but what's after happening here with Mikey and Paul not being part of the company etc?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
    Haven't watched this for a while on Discovery but what's after happening here with Mikey and Paul not being part of the company etc?
    I watched the first couple seasons the quit watching it. I didn't even know it was still on but i watched a couple of the new ones the other day. I have no idea why they left that company but it was a stupid move. If Paul Jr would have stayed there he would have definitely taken over the company when senior dies.

DCI
    Ya I just flicked it on there and was like wtf's going on here?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Senior and Junior didn't get along at all and it was messing up their personal relationship so they parted ways in the business world.

DCI
    Ahh right according to the show there that I watched he don't talk to them at all for some reasons.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Paul SR is suing Pauly Jr

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    I just caught part of a new one yesterday...apparently Mikey is going to rehab(for what i don't know)...and paul jr left a while ago because him and paul sr hate each other...last i seen he opened a flower shop or something with his wife LOL

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As reported by TMZ, and later confirmed by TLC, American chopper will air the last time this Thursday. American chopper debuted in 2003 on the discovery channel. In 2007 the show was moved to TLC. A representative from TLC tells us "The Teutuls will always be a part of the Discovery family and we congratulate them on a tremendously successful series run."

They had a good run

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    taken over by success and their bikes suck dick worse than nickleback

DCI
    Lmao Warchild me and you agree on too much. Some mental situation to be in. I could never fall out with my old to that extend at all. It does amaze me that a bunch of idiots can set up a huge company like that and not have a brain cell between them.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I was on vacation in Aruba in 2005 and saw the teutles at my hotel.... Paul sr. was in the pool and pointed at my wife as we got in the pool! I was like "That MF'er just pointed at you....." LOL my wife got outa the pool and walked away calling him a dirty old man under her breath LOLOLOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    that wasn't Paul Sr. you drunken mess; it was me and I was pointing at you.
    I was saying "that guy is bumpy, and kinda pretty"

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    that wasn't Paul Sr. you drunken mess; it was me and I was pointing at you.
    I was saying "that guy is bumpy, and kinda pretty"
    LMFAO - if you look like paul sr. you're one ugly mofo! Should reall shave that mustache.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    I don't look like him at all drinky! you should stay away from the amstel bright.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    You'll have to take a trip to Newburgh, NY if you want to see what's happening at the famous Orange County Choppers business these days.

American Chopper, the TLC show reality about the family-owned custom-build motorcycle business Orange County Choppers, has been cancelled.
    With the constant feuding of Orange County Choppers owners The Teutul family, the show's cancellation doesn't exactly come as a surprise for some viewers. After six seasons, the show sadly ends tonight with unresolved problems between the Teutul men. Paul Teutul Sr. recently filed a lawsuit against Paul Jr., adding to the family drama.

"The show has always been about building one-of-a-kind bikes and the drama of running a family business," TLC said in a statement about the cancellation. "The Teutuls will always be part of the Discovery family and we congratulate them on a tremendously successful series run."

The final episode of American Chopper airs Thursday night at 9 on TLC. Do you think it was the right time for the show to end or do you wish it would continue? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.

http://realitytv.about.com/b/2010/02...-cancelled.htm

The lawsuit

The father/son team behind the hit TV series American Chopper may be heading to court. Paul Teutul, Sr. has filed a lawsuit against son Paul Teutul, Jr. over who has control of Orange County Choppers, the family company made famous by the long-running reality show. Paul Tuetul, Sr. claims his son misappropriated assets and took part in "competitive business activities" that damaged the company.

Through the Paul Teutel lawsuit, dad hopes to buy out his son's shares in Orange County Choppers. According to court documents, Paul Sr. sent a letter to his son saying that he was exercising his option to buy out his son's share in the company. According to Paul Sr., his son never complied.

Paul Teutul Sr. and Paul M. Teutul had a very public falling out, which was chronicled on American Chopper. In the Season 6 premiere, Paul Sr. and son had a contentious contract dispute, which led to Paul Jr.'s departure from the company. After a brief reconciliation, Paul Jr. left the OCC for good to explore other opportunities. In later episodes, Paul Jr. was seen working as a consultant at Orange County Choppers.

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/ame...r-2544624.html

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I loved the show when it first came out
    but it was just the same thing episode after episode
    got sick of it long before Jr left OCC

it was time for it to go
    those guys are all loaded now, don't feel a bit bad for them to be taken off the air

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I used to love it, then everyone else was doing all the work while they were either yelling or out playing. It wasn't about the bikes anymore, that's all I cared about.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I met the guys at a biker event in South Florida a while back...they were nice enough guys. Its all about the $ and I can't really fault them for that..the chopper scene is all played out...bikes that cost $30k-50k a couple years ago are going for $10k-15k today...its ridiculous...I'll keep my old Road King with 80K + miles(with recent engine rebuild)..and ride the bitch every ****king day...as opposed to having some trailer queen POS chopper that you can't even make a u turn with.....

DCI
    Inky E is alive my god lol. Ya the time for these fancy bikes are long gone. They all became a bit meh and the same. And if your going to go to all that effort of building a custom bike they should ride them at least. And I knew the nail was in the coffin for them bikes when they are making custom bikes for the nerdy elite Hewlet Packard.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Inky E is alive my god lol. Ya the time for these fancy bikes are long gone. They all became a bit meh and the same. And if your going to go to all that effort of building a custom bike they should ride them at least. And I knew the nail was in the coffin for them bikes when they are making custom bikes for the nerdy elite Hewlet Packard.
    I wanna buy Hayabusa............

DCI
    That's true, I never got the idea of going slowly on a bike. Bikes are only there to go flat out imo.

That's true, I never got the idea of going slowly on a bike. Bikes are only there to go flat out imo.
    i think my boss will Ban me to come to work on it cause he already said its too much of bike to handle . I always tell him if u die with speed it will be quick but he doesnt get it....

DCI
    Lol, that my point exactly the whole point of bikes is to go flat out as they don't go round bends as quick as you can in a car so strightline speed is where they are at.

And a Busa is the only way to go.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Paul Sr. is a big mofo!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

DCI
    He is in my shit.

Lol, that my point exactly the whole point of bikes is to go flat out as they don't go round bends as quick as you can in a car so strightline speed is where they are at.

And a Busa is the only way to go.
    FINALLY someone agreed with me......Busa is the way to go on the road and up directly into heaven.....

DCI
    Only good bikes are the fast ones.

Only good bikes are the fast ones.
    yep......ride fast or dont ride at all but my boss will be pissed that for sure

DCI
    Lol, why?

Lol, why?
    he doesnt want me to get killed really important project is going on right now and i know if i have the power i m going to crank it....i will there is no buts in there...u r sitting on a rocket why not crank it? right?

DCI
    Ahh I see man. Ya well yes, but if I'm in anything quick I will just nail it.

Thread Information