Chief_Lifter is offline New Member

I'm new to steroids and I have a couple questions

Okay this is my first time ever doing steroids and I need to know which cycle is right for me. I'm 19 I'm 6'5 I weigh about 175 pds give or take, I diet right and I'm committed to my weighlifting. I was looking at the Novice Cycle on the main page of this site to be my first one.

Please let me know

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    19 is too young u shouldnt start any steriods till 23 . when u r 19 and start steriods if will shut down ur natural production of test . IMO get in the diet section get the diet for bulking or cutting whatever ur goals are and hit the weight hard...dont even think abt using aas till u r 23

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    forget his age well dont forget it, ur to young but the major issue is this kid is a anorexic.
    son u need to eat, eat, eat some more...then when u think u cant eat anymore, eat another 2 meals...

go to the diet forum and let them guys teach u how to eat right....6'5 175lbs, dammit man...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    They are right

Steroids are NOT a magic pill that'll put on weight. You HAVE TO EAT more food in order for your body to have the proper tools it needs to build otherwise you'll more than likely experience a whole bunch of water weight gain and mistake that for muscle then lose it once you are done

Lets see what you currently eat everyday?

How long have you been training?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I was going to explain but looks like its all been covered ^^^

I have friends that are only 17 that went from weighing 145 to 175 after like 3 cycles using Dbol and they are just fine...another forum poster just told me to use the novice cycle on the page and now you guys are telling me not too and I eat like 6 MEALS a day but i'm still small as ****.

crf-450 is offline Banned
    im am 18 years old been training for roughly 2years.
    i AM going to do a cycle of steroids .
    have been looking into running anavar and some sort of test or d-bol or both.
    i have 200 10mg british dragon anavar (oxanabol)
    and some d-bol (methanabol)
    will probally run arimidex with it to prevent gyno etc.
    for PCT will run nolvadex
    i thought
    week 1-10 test of some sort ????
    week 1-4 d-bol 20mg ed
    week 4-10 anavar 50mg ed
    would be gratefull for ideas or opinions on the cycle.
    looking to gain about 15-20lb lean muscle and gain strength
    thanks
    Last edited by crf-450; 02-24-2010 at 11:31 AM.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Please post your diet....Answer the questions the experienced members on this forum have asked you, not the question you wish they asked you.

Quote Originally Posted by crf-450 View Post
    im am 18 years old been training for roughly 2years.
    i AM going to do a cycle of steroids .
    have been looking into running anavar and some sort of test or d-bol or both.
    i have 200 10mg british dragon anavar (oxanabol)
    and some d-bol (methanabol)
    will probally run arimidex with it to prevent gyno etc.
    for PCT will run nolvadex
    i thought
    week 1-10 test of some sort ????
    week 1-4 d-bol 20mg ed
    week 4-10 anavar 50mg ed
    would be gratefull for ideas or opinions on the cycle.
    looking to gain about 15-20lb lean muscle and gain strength
    thanks

i doubt u will get any help as u are way to young to use AAS.
    most people on this board will not help people that are extremely to young to cycle.
    u will be risking alot of damage to urself..

oh yea, stop hi-jacking threads, go to the Q&A section and start ur own thread.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    love it how they all say their diet is right

crf-450 is offline Banned
    if you could just answer what more damage could i do to myself from being on steroids at 18 or the proper age of 21 to start cycling?? apart from stunting my growth ( which i have grown my max ) ??
    Last edited by crf-450; 02-24-2010 at 11:58 AM.

Yeah that'd be a nice question to be answered, that's the only reason I'm sketched out about using steroids , although I did just buy some Dianabol and Enanthate .

u are in the wrong section, go to the Q&A forum, use the search button and u will see it.

Marcus has the best write up about it...

if you could just answer what more damage could i do to myself from being on steroids at 18 or the proper age of 21 to start cycling?? apart from stunting my growth ( which i have grown my max ) ??
    Your own hormonal system hasnt fully developed yet and by shutting it down it could never reach its peak and you could suffer for the rest of your life with erection problems, low libido,depresion, mood swings just to name a few, its doesnt fully develop until around the age of 25yrs old, at yoru age its all in your diet, you have enought natural test to bbuild muscle like your on a small cycle, so do whats right and that sort your diet out, because the answer is with food and not in an injection.

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

thats why he is the "Man " around here.

thanks for the write up marcus..

Strong words of wisdom and I'm taking them into consideration very carefully but if I were to go against your recommendation and take steroids anyways what would you have me do?

join another board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Lifter View Post
    Strong words of wisdom and I'm taking them into consideration very carefully but if I were to go against your recommendation and take steroids anyways what would you have me do?
    At your age there isn't a safe way to use steroids ,

I would think very carefully about the sides what you could have for the rest of your life.

Alright thanks man I'm thinking I'm going to sell the ones I bought and wait until I'm 21.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously...it's like they don't read anything ... they don't take the time to do the most they can natural, take the time to eat right, take the time to research or take the time to listen to those who know. Where the hell did he get 21 out of all that everyone posted.

"there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old."

It's like some people just don't take the time to read this shit man idk what we're gonna do with them =(

its not just about ur growth plates man, did you not read what Marcus wrote....

Hunter is offline Grateful
    "there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old."

It's like some people just don't take the time to read this shit man idk what we're gonna do with them =(
    Your endocrine system is not fully developed. I am 23 and still have not cycled. It would be a very smart idea to listen to these people. They are far more knowledgeable then you. You have massive test flowing through your body so with the proper diet you can make massive gains. Why risk having low test for the rest of your life?

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Post up ur diet... And ill buy ur cycle if u eat moré than me in season u aré wayyy underweight ... From a young mate to another.... U have no business doing juice ... Not trying to be a jerk ... But read up... Go to med school.. Get ur eucation and when u graduate u will be "ready" that us after med school...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Listen to them my man. I started way early and ****ed myself up.

Its little punks like you, and myself at one point, that give steroids a bad name. Hold off for awhile and just get diet down perfect. Its amazing what diet alone can do.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    It's happening. The Q&A section is spilling over into the one safe sanctuary we had.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    When you say six meals? of what.. may be thats your problem. Steroids aren't magical fairy dust.
    You can inject all you want, ain't nothing gonna come of it. Besides even if your diet is right, your 19??? Even if you don't take the advise of some of the most brilliant members on here.. just do some research on this board and others to see the general consensus on when to start.
    there might be one guy that say go for it, and 10 that say don't. Who you gonna believe?

I'm gonna believe you guys and wait =)

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    Listen to all these guys, I am just 18 and I cycled at 15. Not much of a cycle but nonetheless. You will gain more actual muscle in 3 months off of a bulking diet than you will ON steroids with your diet now i'd say. I bought fake gear another time in my life but didnt know until a month into the cycle because I had increased my diet so much that I made insane gains. Try eating 4-5000 quality calories in a day and 300g of protein and 500g of carbs....you WILL grow

I'm gonna believe you guys and wait =)
    Good choice

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries

That only takes into account skeletal maturation, it does not take into consideration the relative difference that each major system takes to develop.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    this thread makes me think...i should get my test levels checked lol, i know lipids and everything are fine but idk about the rest

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Thats the reason ppl are against steriods . Its not the steriods its the user who uses it...every one is giving reason and yet one still consider doing dbol only cycle good god do they not read what dbol only cycle does and also in one of the post the poster said some kind of test he is not even sure which test he will be using.......how about eat, eat and eat some more when u think u cant eat eat some more and if post ur diet in diet section and I bet you if u follow the diet to a T u will gain weight as much asd u want.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    I have friends that are only 17 that went from weighing 145 to 175 after like 3 cycles using Dbol and they are just fine...another forum poster just told me to use the novice cycle on the page and now you guys are telling me not too and I eat like 6 MEALS a day but i'm still small as ****.
    i dout they are fine, in fact theyre test levels are probabley low, and even though they think they feel normal, i can bet anything they arent up to normal. 6'5 170?? is pretty bad.focus on your diet first, im 6'4 and 240lbs and im not that big lol

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I love statements like this. lol and the end of the world is when you are 25 or OLD is 30? LOL

17 is no different than 13 or 21 in most ways. Your body is changing, growing and any AAS you use now or before your 24 or 25 really can do you a world of harm later in life. It might not be until you are 30, 40 or 50 but you will get there and you will be sorry if you dont listen now.

There are plenty of people here who WISH they would have waited, there are MORE people who are not on here anymore because they did not listen and are gone. It's not worth the short term gains and the long term risks.

It nice to see you said you will wait and I hope you stick with it. It's VERY tempting especially if you have access to them. Dont go thinking you can just order from anywhere online. 90%+ online are fake and you rick getting busted and having a record for life for having a controlled substance.

You can gain as much as your friend or more by visiting the diet section and you will keep 100% of your gains.

Yes this site is different. That's one reason I dont even bother with any of the other sites. This is not about promoting steroid use . It is to educate people on how to be healthy and if they decide to use AAS how to do it safely. It's not only about what will give you the best gains. Do you want to be HUGE in 6 months and dead in 10? Lots of this is toxic to you system/liver and if not done with caution can kill you or at least harm you for life. It also tricks your body into doing what is not 100% natural so you need to know/learn how your body will react.
    Like it has been said, it's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Take your time and do it right.

Think about it, where are your muscles getting all the protein to sustain them? From the 6+ meals a day. Do you want to blow up and then 2 weeks after you stop cycle be back to where you are now? Have you seen anyone do that? It's funny as sh*t and EVERYONE laughs at them.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-25-2010 at 01:01 AM.

Thread Information