Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Me either. Should I drop my gym membership so I can go down to the hood to work out? lol

BTW I think 90% of the video is BS. Yes you can do any of that anywhere. I have done stuff like that for years off and on. Big deal. I do pull-ups on the kids play area for fun or to show off for my girl. lol I have used that stuff when nothing is available also.

Also you say no steroids. YEAH right Im sure they are just good old boys, 100% natural/clean living in the hood/ghetto.
    Like it's been said, coke, meth, crank, etc is not the only thing sold down there, they sell a lot of aas to blue color workers.

I like it reminds us if we dont have a gym available does not mean we cant do anything. Personally I like the fact I have worked my way up in life where I can afford a nice, clean gym where I can go sit in a sauna or steam room, swim in a pool, lift weights and take a shower afterward. That shows some accomplishment to me, no learning in jail you can use a garbage can to do curls....

BTW, I like MY reality much better.

nope, I truly believe that is all natural. Most thugs slinging coke or crystal would know nothing about steroids , and second off why would they even bother with something like steroids when its not profitable for shit compared to cocaine or meth? Also, thugs are afraid of things like needles and dogs. They'll take a bullet over a needle in their arm, that type of shit freaks them out.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    not duplicatable... ave guy/grl couldnt do it and wouldnt have the resorces to do the .... ummm.. well the lifts..

cool vid tho

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    Definitely a strong dude, really cool stuff. I can see how that kind of workout protocol can get you ripped and dense.

And as for this comment . . . . ..LOL
    good to be appreciated lol

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Whats the big deal what they do ?? We are looking at the video to see them train ,i dont care if they learned it in jail or where ever . They are workin alot harder than most on here i bet! And to me none of those guys looked juiced up.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe30 View Post
    Whats the big deal what they do ?? We are looking at the video to see them train ,i dont care if they learned it in jail or where ever . They are workin alot harder than most on here i bet! And to me none of those guys looked juiced up.
    The only difference b/ the ones in jail and the ones who are not is the ones in jail got caught.

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Thugs or not those guy are in shape!! I need to get my ass to the park! Anbody i know who does workout like that are ripped they have wide backs and nice chest. Last year i was doing pull ups and push ups everyday, then i messed up my arms and stopped everything.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol, bodybuilding- home of the insecure

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    They definitely are making due with what they have. That being said, it would be nice if they could also figure out a way to speak the English language properly.
    x2-- haha

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ModelInProgress View Post
    It's nice to know that neighborhood drug dealers, thugs, and ex-convicts use their time so wisely...that being said, I do honestly admire the ingenuity.

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    I'm clearly not doing enough pullups.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    ahahaha same, this guy is impressive though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfsTK...eature=related

obviously his genetics are ridiculous

I've seen this before, his core strength is amazing!

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    that is crazy shit

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah okay we get it, some of the more snobby members have established that they are gangstas, thugs, whatever, but there is no denying that most of them are in really good shape.

The second video, Hannibal for King, was pretty cool.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Yeah okay we get it, some of the more snobby members have established that they are gangstas, thugs, whatever, but there is no denying that most of them are in really good shape.
    i agree with flagg it doesn't matter if there cardio consist of running from the police as long as they get it in..

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    BTW
    Those guys are probly on some kind of AAS,
    They dont plan to live 2 long so who knows what they are taking

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    The only difference b/ the ones in jail and the ones who are not is the ones in jail got caught.
    Lol... True.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    i agree with flagg it doesn't matter if there cardio consist of running from the police as long as they get it in..
    I hadn't considered cardio! I can see them running from many bus stops/the pull up bar.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids aren't really available in the 'hood'. Not very profitable, very little clientele (in the hood), or available. I doubt these guys are doing any juice. I know most of us know guys who are built like that simply because of genetics. These guys don't have exceptional physiques, just very good ones. Their physiques can be obtained without 'roids.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Steroids aren't really available in the 'hood'. Not very profitable, very little clientele (in the hood), or available. I doubt these guys are doing any juice. I know most of us know guys who are built like that simply because of genetics. These guys don't have exceptional physiques, just very good ones. Their physiques can be obtained without 'roids.
    your joking right? do you have any idea how cheap raw powder is? find the cheapest prices online or locally and the mark up will still be ridiculous!!!

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah steroids are not popular in the ghetto. People are interested in drugs that get you high.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Where do i pick up my ghetto pass ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information