Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Post Announcement for Anyone Waiting for a PM from me on PU..

Kalspic had recently made a thread on the seduction community which I had posted in.
    For one reason or another (I have no idea why because I've posted about PU hundreds of times before) I got ambushed with pms left & right asking a lot of real specific questions related to books, techniques, websites, material, break ups and all sorts of topics.
    It would take me a min of 2-3 hours to individually answer everyone and so many of the questions were essentially the same. So rather then waste that time getting back to you all 1 by 1 I'm gonna make a reference thread once and for all that addresses everything that was asked and more.

I know it would be near impossible to get a relationship thread stickied on a steroid forum but I do plan on putting a lot of time into it so keep your eyes peeled.
    Again anyone who pm'd me specific questions, ALL your questions will be answered hopefully by tommorow or the following day.

Anyone else who I've been going back & forth with before that thread I'll get back to you directly by pm tommorow. I've had like 10mins a day on the computer these last 3 days and I won't be home till tommorow so I don't want anyone thinking I'm ignoring them or anything.

On the other hand if you read that thread and had questions but didn't want to ask in the thread, pm me tonight or tommorow and I'll answer your questions in the final write up. You will have 100% confidentiality as I will NOT be using any names so don't worry.

Will be back in the swing of things tommorow when I get home, later guys & thanks for being patient with me!

-Bo

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Kalspic had recently made a thread on the seduction community which I had posted in.
    For one reason or another (I have no idea why because I've posted about PU hundreds of times before) I got ambushed with pms left & right asking a lot of real specific questions related to books, techniques, websites, material, break ups and all sorts of topics.
    It would take me a min of 2-3 hours to individually answer everyone and so many of the questions were essentially the same. So rather then waste that time getting back to you all 1 by 1 I'm gonna make a reference thread once and for all that addresses everything that was asked and more.

I know it would be near impossible to get a relationship thread stickied on a steroid forum but I do plan on putting a lot of time into it so keep your eyes peeled.
    Again anyone who pm'd me specific questions, ALL your questions will be answered hopefully by tommorow or the following day.

Anyone else who I've been going back & forth with before that thread I'll get back to you directly by pm tommorow. I've had like 10mins a day on the computer these last 3 days and I won't be home till tommorow so I don't want anyone thinking I'm ignoring them or anything.

On the other hand if you read that thread and had questions but didn't want to ask in the thread, pm me tonight or tommorow and I'll answer your questions in the final write up. You will have 100% confidentiality as I will NOT be using any names so don't worry.

Will be back in the swing of things tommorow when I get home, later guys & thanks for being patient with me!

-Bo
    on erquest Bo could u keep it short not that I need advise on relationship but I like reading ur "short" posts.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    aww shit. my bad bo. i didnt think it would put this much work on you. try to get phate and haz to do a partnership with this on you.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    on erquest Bo could u keep it short not that I need advise on relationship but I like reading ur "short" posts.
    I think what I can prob do for you is segment the post into sections, and divide and label everything so the specific topics you care about will be short, but the post in its entirety is going to be long. Theres no way I can really avoid that. I will def try to categorize everything and make it easy to use as reference, so you're not scrolling through blocks of text looking for the parts you're interested in.
    But certain parts its still going to be hard because for break ups theres A LOT of info on that topic alone. I'll do my best to make it reader friendly though I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by kalspic View Post
    aww shit. my bad bo. i didnt think it would put this much work on you. try to get phate and haz to do a partnership with this on you.
    Its alright bro lol, I think it had to be done anyway. Phate and Haz can help with editing/readjusting if they want after its done. It might turn into a book though if we have 3 guys working on it. But they can absolutely help make changes afters its up if they want, well I'll be open to suggestions from anyone really once its finished.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Looking forward to reading

Its alright bro lol, I think it had to be done anyway. Phate and Haz can help with editing/readjusting if they want after its done. It might turn into a book though if we have 3 guys working on it. But they can absolutely help make changes afters its up if they want, well I'll be open to suggestions from anyone really once its finished.
    ill send them a pm asking them

Quote Originally Posted by kalspic View Post
    ill send them a pm asking them
    Ok sweet. I am actually rather curious if they'd like to archive any of their threads too. I think I'm gonna do it for myself because searching over the years I can't believe how many threads I've made that have been buried into complete nonexistence.
    That is if they've made any, I know I have a lot of really good write ups over the years and it would be nice to have'm all in one place.
    For instance I saw a thread I made about seasonal break ups about 2 years ago, totally forgot I even made it but I just reread it and it blew my own mind lol, had no idea I even knew that much. it talks about what months of the year the most break ups occur and why. All the seasonal factors that effect mating and what not.
    I'm starting to see though this is def gonna be more then a 1-2 day project.

I'm still archiving my threads and its already been a few hours. But it is REALLY important I think that someone does this. Just to have everything in one spot is really gonna help guys down the road, I'm having a hard enough time finding some of my own threads in the search box so I imagine its prob impossible for people who just read them, and don't really know what terms to search for.

I'm excited about this though its gonna be killer. No filler material or junk is gonna be in this thread & I want everyone to know about it even guys not interested in PU for break ups and what not.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats PU?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Whats PU?

penis underwear

Whats PU?

It means "pick up" or more formally "The Venusian Arts", aka the opposite of Martial Arts.

OMG Rose, please tell me your location just means Ranging left the forums?

Did he pass away?

Thanks for clearing that up.

aha, no sorry to alarm you, he did not pass away but for some strange reason was banned from this site.

We shall miss his anal stories.

Back to the point, I'm sticking with this thread. Post some good info soon.

Thanks for clearing that up.

aha, no sorry to alarm you, he did not pass away but for some strange reason was banned from this site.

We shall miss his anal stories.

Back to the point, I'm sticking with this thread. Post some good info soon.
    Banned? Are you sure?

I just searched his name and do not recall seeing banned under his name. Maybe I'm wrong, too lazy to recheck lol. And I remember him coming back as ranging2 briefly which is why I asked.

I did not expect him to be that type of person alone by how much shit he tolerated in the anal thread (literally and figuratively lol) from people. Ah well, really makes you wonder what he did.

Yup. Came back as ranging2, then that account got banned too (has banned under his name), i guess for having double accounts. Then he created another 'alias" but then disappeared, which I'm guessing he got banned. Search ranging2 and kevinrudd if you are bothered. lol.

He will always be known as 'shitz'

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Great idea Bo..... I'll help out where I can. I'm not as advanced as yourself or phate but i'd be happy to contribute.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Shitz......i came up with that....

That guy was a tool, he had one good thread, granted it was thread of the year but thats it.
    Marcus proved he was a liar, slammed him on it too...

Shitz.......gotta love it...

and BO- get it together, who do u think you are "Doctor Love"....j/k man, u no i have nothing but non homo love for you........

Ok sweet. I am actually rather curious if they'd like to archive any of their threads too. I think I'm gonna do it for myself because searching over the years I can't believe how many threads I've made that have been buried into complete nonexistence.
    That is if they've made any, I know I have a lot of really good write ups over the years and it would be nice to have'm all in one place.
    For instance I saw a thread I made about seasonal break ups about 2 years ago, totally forgot I even made it but I just reread it and it blew my own mind lol, had no idea I even knew that much. it talks about what months of the year the most break ups occur and why. All the seasonal factors that effect mating and what not.
    I'm starting to see though this is def gonna be more then a 1-2 day project.

I'm still archiving my threads and its already been a few hours. But it is REALLY important I think that someone does this. Just to have everything in one spot is really gonna help guys down the road, I'm having a hard enough time finding some of my own threads in the search box so I imagine its prob impossible for people who just read them, and don't really know what terms to search for.

I'm excited about this though its gonna be killer. No filler material or junk is gonna be in this thread & I want everyone to know about it even guys not interested in PU for break ups and what not.
    i've been searching through some of your old threads also. good stuff. idk how your going to make sub threads if marcus can't even do it for his awesome thread.

Hows this thread going?

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Hows this thread going?
    i would also like to know how your work in progess is going Bo

Rose when do you find out about your exams?

got them back, not to boast but got a Distinction average (+80%). I'm pleased, but now i switched to a double degree and got to fit twice the subjects in the same period, so bachelor of engineering: aerospace mechatronics, and bachelor of science : "dont know what to pick, maybe nanotechnology". And my year has started so its full on. To add, im hopping i can do honours and then masters, maybe a PHd when i find the right thesis.

Yes bojang, waiting for follow up.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Get this thread made you lazy ......

my right hand is getting sore

Thread Information