paddy155 is offline Member

What do you think of this idea for the board Admin,mod's,vet's

All of the Mod's and vet's are given a member to take under their wing. You could say they are the teacher's and we are the pupil's. A member like myself that is eager to listen and learn but has a very limited knowledge in AAS,diet,workout's etc.
    It is a chance for themselve's to pass down their knowledge that they have gained throughout the year's. I myself would love to have marcus or swifto. (sorry nark)
    It will however not be an easy ride for the pupil. Their mentor shall give them a question that has to be answered on a regular basis on their choosen field,wether it be AAS,diet etc. The pupil will then have to go away and research and then come back with an answer. Their mentor will then check their answer and give it the thumb's up and they move on or tell them where they have went wrong before advancing.
    It could even be made a sticky so that newbie's can follow the pupil's progression and then they temselve's are gathering the knowledge. This would aslo do away with the many question's that newbie's ask over and over again and I know the mod's and vet's feel like they are hitting their head off of a brick wall with this sometime's.
    Just an idea. What do you think ?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The vets and mods already answer most of the questions around here anyways.

But a lot of newbie's don't know where to begin. Do you not think it would have helped yourself if you had someone guiding you from the beginning ? We could be the mod's and vet's of the future.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    So if we had these new members could we haze them like freshman entering highschool or something????

Just Kidding,

We are always here to help those that need help. One problem that I see in assigning a new member would be that like the rest of the board the Staff Members here have their own particular strengths and interests. If a guy that was paired with me and wanted to be a bodybuilder and compete. I would not be the best choice for that member because I have never competed or plan to do so. Someone Like FireGuy, Reed or Nark would be a much better choice for that.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Not to mention we have over 100,000 members on this site....

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Not to mention we have over 100,000 members on this site....
    bullshit, you vets out number us 2-1

firsttimer555 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I think i learn more when all the mods and vets chime in on a question that way u get more advice to help u in your decision

I know it would have to be tweaked but I think it could be a really good idea. Over 100,000 member's. How many of them are needing some sort of guidance. I know that their would only be a small group of member's that have mentor's but think of how many newbie's that would be following their progress. We would all be learning. I do not want to compete but I want to learn so much.

Blog Entries
    you right that new membersa could learn from the research that the student is doing on the questions asked by the vets and mods then all the Q & As could be put on a sticky for the new guys to access

Quote Originally Posted by firsttimer555 View Post
    I think i learn more when all the mods and vets chime in on a question that way u get more advice to help u in your decision
    True

Quote Originally Posted by firsttimer555 View Post
    you right that new membersa could learn from the research that the student is doing on the questions asked by the vets and mods then all the Q & As could be put on a sticky for the new guys to access
    Exactly. It would all be about progression. A lot of new member's do not know where to start and then leap forward ahead of themselve's never really learning the basic's and I talk from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    bullshit, you vets out number us 2-1
    Hahahaha

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I believe by having numerous vets give you input it would be more benificial then to have just one vet. There are vets here that run tren and deca together and others that would never run them together. You have to also look at some vets that prefer a blasting cycle, sling shot cycle or your basic 8 week (short ester) and 12 week (long ester). I think the more the merrier

Blog Entries
    the more i think about it i wish it was like that when i started first the search button is very confusing abd alot of times you skip the basics and miss alot of important details. And the vets and mods could also ask questions that they wihed they would have been asked when they were beginners.

firsttimer555,you seem to be thinking the same as me.

If I were paired up with say marcus and and I know he like's short blast cycling,priming etc,well we would be talking about that away down the line. I'm talking about starting from the very begining.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Will I be paid?

Would you expect to be ?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Will I be paid?
    Of course you will! in vouchers from the banner above not ar-r though. So you can stock up on winn-50 and VAR-10

Blog Entries
    although i appreciate your idea op it just isnt practical.....everything you need to know is here you just have to look for it....im not trying to flame you but your asking to be spoon fed all the info instead of working for it like everyone else did....just my 2 cents..

I do agree but I am not asking to be spoonfed. If I am asked a question then I will go and research it myself and come back with an answer. It's being set a challenge to find the answer to a given question.

Blog Entries
    oh i see i guess i miss understood what you ment....my bad bro...

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Will I be paid?
    lolll

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    They do have a life other than AAS u know

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    They do have a life other than AAS u know
    im callling bullshit on this one...lol

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i dont think it would work.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    So if we had these new members could we haze them like freshman entering highschool or something????

Just Kidding,

We are always here to help those that need help. One problem that I see in assigning a new member would be that like the rest of the board the Staff Members here have their own particular strengths and interests. If a guy that was paired with me and wanted to be a bodybuilder and compete. I would not be the best choice for that member because I have never competed or plan to do so. Someone Like FireGuy, Reed or Nark would be a much better choice for that.
    Agreed.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    The best thing you can do is go up to the search function and look up posts by well known and respected members.

As MuscleScience pointed out every one has certain strengths. Also everyone has different theories. An excellent example is Nark and C_Bino. Nark likes a much higher carb content then C_Bino but both have amazing physiques, who is right or wrong in there particular theory? Both are right, both methods work but the question is what works best for you? The only way you can find out is by experimenting.

A qoute I really like which was said by Nark was "Everything works but nothing works forever"

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In theory it sounds great and it was interesting me alot but when it comes down to AAS/diets/training advice there isn't one answer that fits all, so one HOF'er/Vet will maybe have one kind of theory were another might have something completely different but either one isn't wrong, if you get my meaning! there isn't one answer thats fits all and its all done on an individual basis.

AAS can get tricky especially when they start going advanced but there are basic principles to follow. I would feel better the newbie getting different views from all the Mods rather than just one, example I prefer shorter cycle's where another may think longer ones are better, this can go on and on with every aspect of AAS use and administration.

Diets are even more complicated because the amount of background information needed to properly execute a diet plan for that individual is mind blowing (thats why I do it in private) and you cant just be done over a couple of post's on a thread, I for one think Fireguy1 is at the top of the game (by far) in this fourm when it comes to diets and he give's spot on advice to that individual rather reading out of a book what Ive seen many do.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Who wants to be under my wing?

The more I think about it,it would not work. I just think the knowledge that some of the mod's and vet's have is incredible. I want this knowledge. I have noticed over the past few year's that I love to read about AAS compound's,profile's,cycle's,pct etc. I want to learn about the pro's and con's of everything and how it all come's together. Although I want to learn about AAS in depth,this does not mean that I intend to try everything on the market to do so. I just want to learn about them in depth. Should I just read everything and anything or are their article's that explain everything in more depth. For example,are their book's on the market that help with this ?
    And I know member's will say that all you need is this site for information or the internet but surely the vet's on the site went into more detail and gained some of their knowledge from elsewhere.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy155 View Post
    The more I think about it,it would not work. I just think the knowledge that some of the mod's and vet's have is incredible. I want this knowledge. I have noticed over the past few year's that I love to read about AAS compound's,profile's,cycle's,pct etc. I want to learn about the pro's and con's of everything and how it all come's together. Although I want to learn about AAS in depth,this does not mean that I intend to try everything on the market to do so. I just want to learn about them in depth. Should I just read everything and anything or are their article's that explain everything in more depth. For example,are their book's on the market that help with this ?
    And I know member's will say that all you need is this site for information or the internet but surely the vet's on the site went into more detail and gained some of their knowledge from elsewhere.
    check out any books by William Llewellyn, make interesting reading.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    check out any books by William Llewellyn, make interesting reading.
    Thanks Marcus.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Good idea if new members were not 99% F tards, eh maybe 98%

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Does anyone want to sponser me?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Does anyone want to sponser me?
    Way too much work to sponser you...lol

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ *gasp*

Biotch.

Thread Information