clomid222 is offline Junior Member

A Roberts is a a$$

I have a cousin who works for the FDA and she just informed me that this one particular guy keeps sending letters, emails, and phone calls to the FDA informing them that Lion Nutrition aka Anabolic -Review-Research needs to be investigated. This guy she told me is named Anthony Roberts.

I have known him for years and that he has connections to Carlos from ag guys who are one of lions biggest competitors.

I don't know what he is up to or why he is doing this but he needs to be shut up. I have bought from Lion for years and so has Anthony. Lion has great products and service. Anthony himself had recommended Lion to thousands of people. I don't know why he's pulling this crap and making problems for all of us.

Does anyone else know about this?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    ******* service is screwed up anyways. I thought they were going out of business, or at least changing ownership, the last I heard.

-VM

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"

I know about that. The FDA doesn't seem too concerned with Lion, but Anthony the jackass is persistent as hell and keeps contacting them over and over and over again despite being ignored.
    Last edited by clomid222; 03-13-2010 at 02:59 PM.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Who cares? He is an idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by clomid222 View Post
    I know about that. The FDA doesn't seem too concerned with Lion, but Anthony the jackass is persistent as hell and keeps contacting them over and over and over again despite being ignored.
    Well the reality of the matter is that the FDA can't really do much about LION. It's a chemical research supplier, and that's how they advertise. They are allowed to sell chemicals, solvents, glass-ware, needles, even peptides under the guise of "research chem-supplier." There's nothing the gov't can do about it unless they change the loop holes in the law.

Just shows he must have an awful lot of spare time on his hands now..

loll.

-VM

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    anthony roberts = douche

D_iamond is offline Junior Member
    haha hopefully all those ciggs will kill his coniving ass

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Well the reality of the matter is that the FDA can't really do much about LION. It's a chemical research supplier, and that's how they advertise. They are allowed to sell chemicals, solvents, glass-ware, needles, even peptides under the guise of "research chem-supplier." There's nothing the gov't can do about it unless they change the loop holes in the law.

loll.

-VM
    A peptide company that used to be a sponser here years back was recently taken down and the owner arrested. (AND YES THE GUY ONLY SOLD UNSCHEDULED PEPTIDES)

This owner and A. Roberts had have thier differences in the past.

I read about the arrest on his blog.

Makes you wonder if A. Roberts is setting people up?

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Im suprised someone hasnt capped him yet. He seems easy enought to get to, one shot in the center of his bald head in his front yard smokin cigs...

jordann is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion, if the mods here didn't make such a huge fuss sticky-ing a thread demeaning his character and calling him every name under the sun, maybe he wouldn't have taken such offense and tried to retaliate with blackmailing this site and it's sponsors. That thread could have been done in a much more mature manner. Yeah he's an asshole, but everyone forgets that he knows his stuff and contributed handfuls of information for this site that is still used.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    he didnt contribute anything that was his own. His "info" was a bunch of other peoples idead that he claimed as his own

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    Can you follow his suggestions as far as stacks go?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordann View Post
    In my opinion, if the mods here didn't make such a huge fuss sticky-ing a thread demeaning his character and calling him every name under the sun, maybe he wouldn't have taken such offense and tried to retaliate with blackmailing this site and it's sponsors. That thread could have been done in a much more mature manner. Yeah he's an asshole, but everyone forgets that he knows his stuff and contributed handfuls of information for this site that is still used.
    just curious???? how do you know? you just joined this site? all that was going on way way before you got here... hmmmm

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler View Post
    just curious???? how do you know? you just joined this site? all that was going on way way before you got here... hmmmm
    Just because I've recently signed up doesn't mean I haven't been reading this website for years. Nice try, you almost got me there.

Just because I've recently signed up doesn't mean I haven't been reading this website for years. Nice try, you almost got me there.
    nice try??? got you there??? what are you talking about? you gotta admit sure smells strange but what do i care

as far as the topic here... i really dont think advertising to hurt someone is a great idea. i so believe in karma. what comes around goes around. talking bout seriously hurting anyone is just foolish imo

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post

loll.

-VM
    Of course they can and they have done so before.

all they have to do is say, these are drugs, not for consumption on the label is a sham, and prove it in court.

Just depends if they want to spend to cash to investigate or they'd rather spend on something else.

If they get too many complaints though, they'll have to respond eventually.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    It is a suprise that people are calling Anthony Roberts a snitch and he is not responding.

I do not care either way. I am not pro/con Anthony Roberts I am pro truth.

He has a whole blog so the fact he is not responding is telling in itself.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i like his blog...

dont care either way about all the bullshit, but his blog is good...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This guy isnt worth talking about he is a liar,con man, drug addict and a leech on the bodybuilding world

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by clomid222 View Post
    I'm suprized they aren't concerned.
    I have a cousin who works in the white house.
    Anthony sent Obama a letter and he was very upset about it for the rest of the day. He looked very concered. She said he's thinking of arresting lion himself.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    funny you say that kratos, coause my cousins girlfriend's best friend lives with a girl who works for a guy that knows someone in the pentagon...

they are getting the same letters and are deeply upset as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I'm suprized they aren't concerned.
    I have a cousin who works in the white house.
    Anthony sent Obama a letter and he was very upset about it for the rest of the day. He looked very concered. She said he's thinking of arresting lion himself.

omg. that just made my f***ing day. wow.

hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha...!!!!!!!!!!

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    A peptide company that used to be a sponser here years back was recently taken down and the owner arrested. (AND YES THE GUY ONLY SOLD UNSCHEDULED PEPTIDES)

This owner and A. Roberts had have thier differences in the past.

I read about the arrest on his blog.

Makes you wonder if A. Roberts is setting people up?
    Let me guess? Carlos from pure peptides? Also affiliated with ag guys?

I wonder if Anthony turned on Carlos, a few years ago they were like Q butt buddies.

Is Antonio Connors still going to the 24 hr fitness in Hasbrouck Heights?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thing I noticed is your screen name is Clomid...kinda odd name, do you have something to do with any research chem companies? Seems like propaganda to me.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Thing I noticed is your screen name is Clomid...kinda odd name, do you have something to do with any research chem companies? Seems like propaganda to me.
    LOL I have nothing to do with any research chem companies. I have purchased from all of them.

I got the name Clomid because I was at the gym talking about clomid and these two newbies were there listening to me. A few days later they saw me out in the parking lot walking to my car. They forgot my name so they yelled "Hey Clomid!". I responded to it, so they continued to call me clomid. I was at the gym another day and some girl walked by and said "Hi Clomid". So
    it became my nickname.

They call another guy "Andro".

If chicks at the gym ask me if my name is Clomid, I say "No baby, Clomid is my middle name!"

I know it's stupid, but true.

Thread Information