Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Then why is it that so many doctors are in favor of a universal health care system? I spoke with a doctor a couple weeks ago and she said that 75% of doctors were for it, including her. I don't know how accurate that is since I've read 25%, 50%, 75% 13%, etc....

I'm not saying you or anyone else is right or wrong.... I'm just curious.
    Many physicians, are quite reasonably frustrated by the cost and hassle of dealing with billing multiple insurance companies-not to mention the time lost appealing seemingly arbitrary denials. A single payer-a government agency at minimum eliminate the duplication of effort associated with signing on and maintaining relationships with multiple private insurance companies. It would standardize billing processes and coverage rules and perhaps even establish clearly defined rules to reduce the frequency of apparently arbitrary "downcoding" and denials of payment. In recent years doctors have become so fed up, they are looking for alternatives.

The AMA sees far enough down the line that they oppose single payer.
    However they endorse the current bill because they were bribed with medicare money.

if you lose money seeing someone, then think how much they will lose seeing thousands of them
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/16/he...6medicaid.html
    Last edited by Kratos; 03-24-2010 at 01:43 PM.

\As it stands, a reduction in Medicare payment rates can induce physicians to drop Medicare patients and try to make their living from a higher percentage of (or even only) privately insured patients. This would inevitably result in reduced access to care for Medicare patients-and thus political pressure from those patients for increased Medicare payments to improve access.

Right offered take it or leave it rates from a health plan that sets payment rates too low will find that many physicians choose to "leave it." When enough physicians leave, patients have difficulty obtaining access to care and eventually leave the health plan.

When you have a single payer your choice is take it or be out of business tomorrow even if that means loosing money this year you'll be compelled to take the deal and try to cut expenses, see more patients, avoid buying new useful stuff for the offfice ect.

If you look at the payments for canada or britian doctors make about 30 percent less. Often face shortages and import a larger percentage of doctors with less people willing to go to medical school. Doctors can come from china, the middle east, places where the standard pay is much lower.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...hsstaff.health

Mayo Clinic Bridles at Medicare Payments
    By Ken Terry | Jan 4, 2010

ShareMyBNETEmailDiggFacebookTwitterGoogleDelicious StumbleUponNewsvineLinkedInMy YahooTechnoratiRedditPrintRecommend2The Mayo Clinic, which has been praised by President Obama as an exemplar for the healthcare industry, will no longer accept new Medicare patients at a primary-care clinic in Glendale, AZ, a Phoenix suburb. While this office serves only a small portion of Mayo’s 526,000 patients in Minnesota, Arizona, and Florida, the organization says that the Glendale clinic is part of a 2-year pilot that will determine whether Mayo continues taking care of Medicare patients at other facilities. Meanwhile, the 3,000 Medicare patients who see family doctors at the Glendale office will have to pay nearly $2,000 a year out of pocket if they want to stay with their physicians.

Mayo is going in this direction because it lost $840 million last year on Medicare. Its Arizona hospital and four primary-care clinics lost $120 million. Nationwide, physicians earn about 20 percent less from Medicare than they do from private payers, but there’s no evidence that most are losing money on Medicare. In a Bloomberg article, Dr. Robert Berenson of the Urban Institute is quoted as saying that some primary-care physicians can afford to do without Medicare “because there is an unlimited demand for their services.” In areas where private health plans pay much more, Medicare looks like a poor payer, he adds.

Nevertheless, the Mayo experiment highlights the grim realities facing Medicare. Even at the current payment rates, the payroll-tax-funded Medicare Trust Fund, which covers inpatient care, is expected to go bankrupt in 2017. General tax revenues and beneficiary premiums guarantee the solvency of Medicare Part B, the outpatient program, but neither higher taxes nor the current rise in premiums is popular. Cutting doctors’ fees is not politically acceptable, either. To keep those fees stable for the next decade, the House recently passed a supplemental spending bill of nearly $200 billion, and the Senate is expected to follow suit, in return for the AMA’s support of its reform bill.

Ironically, the original version of the public option required that providers accept Medicare-level fees for people under 65. The idea was to lower insurance costs by paying providers below market. Of course, this would have never worked, because doctors and hospitals would have refused to accept such low fees, unless they had to do so as a condition of participating in Medicare. Even then, some might have balked because they were already losing money on the government program for seniors. It’s a moot point today, of course: There’s no chance of Congress adopting any kind of public option as part of reform legislation.

Several months ago, Mayo Clinic CEO Denis Cortese opposed having providers paid Medicare-level fees in a public plan. However, he proposed that Medicare speed its development of a value-based purchasing model. In a New England Journal of Medicine article, Cortese and coauthor Jeffrey Korsmo said, “We believe that Congress should set a 3-year deadline for creating and implementing new Medicare payment methods.”

The Mayo executives said that payments to both hospitals and physicians should be based on performance, including metrics for “outcomes, safety and service.” The value measures, they said, could be applied to Medicare’s “diagnosis-related group payments, physician fees, payment updates, and other payment formulas, including those for bundled payments.” Moreover, they said, providers should join together into larger business units.

It all sounds good to me, but it’s unlikely to happen as fast as Cortese wanted. Consequently, more providers will likely drop Medicare in coming years, despite reform.
    Last edited by Kratos; 03-24-2010 at 03:16 PM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Breaking News

The House of Representatives must vote again on the US healthcare bill after Republicans find procedural "violations".

The landmark US healthcare reform bill must be sent back to the House of Representatives for approval after two issues were raised by Republicans.

During an all-night voting session, two points relating to student loans were found to violate Senate procedure, said an aide to the Senate majority leader.

They were described as "relatively minor provisions".

They will have to be deleted, approved by the Senate and then sent back to the House for approval.

President Barack Obama has already signed the bill into law.

The bill was passed by 219 votes to 212 on Sunday, with no Republican backing.

It extends coverage to 32 million more Americans, and marks the biggest change to the US healthcare system in decades.

On Wednesday, Senate Republicans had submitted 30 amendments - which had all been rejected by Democrats during the marathon voting session.

However, Senate Parliamentarian Alan Frumin upheld two Republican challenges on points of order under budget reconciliation rules, Senate Democratic aides said.

Jim Manley, spokesman for the Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, said: "After hours of trying to find a way to block this, they (Republicans) found two relatively minor provisions that are violations of Senate procedure which means we're going to have to send it back to the House."

He added that he was "confident that the House will be able to deal with these and pass the legislation".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8586492.stm

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Then why is it that so many doctors are in favor of a universal health care system? I spoke with a doctor a couple weeks ago and she said that 75% of doctors were for it, including her. I don't know how accurate that is since I've read 25%, 50%, 75% 13%, etc....

I'm not saying you or anyone else is right or wrong.... I'm just curious.

I am in the medical field and speak with doctors daily..... I've heard 2 doctors say they will retire once the bill takes effect. I've heard another 2 bitch about the bill passing..... and another doctor complained about the new bill but then bashed bush and the war... etc.....

Now granted I see between 10-25 doctors a week and these certainly don't represent all doctors..... these were just some comments recently made to me.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

70 percent of specialty doctors oppose health-care reform proposals
    19. August 2009 21:04

The American Society of Medical Doctors (ASMD) today released a nationwide, nonpartisan poll* of physicians showing that:

•70 percent of specialty doctors oppose current Congressional and White House proposals for health-care reform;
    •66 percent believe that a government-run health insurance plan would restrict doctors' ability to give the best advice and offer the best care possible to their patients; and
    •More than 60 percent would not accept new patients with government insurance (including 27% who would not accept any patients on the new government plan).
    Chairman of the ASMD, Alfred O. Bonati, M.D., said that, "As a physician, the results of this poll are not surprising to me. Any doctor who has ever dealt with Medicare knows that government coverage severely limits our abilities to deliver care that best fits the needs of the patient and the patient's family. We know that government coverage does not allow for flexibility, creativity, or, sometimes, even compassion."

"I hope this research will serve as a wake-up call to policy makers," Bonati said. "Doctors are against the creation of government-run health insurance and many of us will not accept new patients with that type of coverage."

ASMD spokeswoman, Holly Pitt Young, noted that, "When it comes to our health, we listen to our doctors. Now it's time for Congress to do the same." Pitt Young also highlighted the political orientation of the poll's participants. "More than 60 percent of the doctors in this poll described themselves as moderate, somewhat liberal or very liberal. When a group like that agrees with conservatives, it seems that something awfully important is being said."

*The poll was conducted on August 7th, 2009, by WRS Opinion Research on behalf of the ASMD. Detailed results can be found at www.theasmd.org.

A third of US doctors will stop practicing medicine if Obamacare passes
    Contrary to the rosy images that President Obama has staged with doctors in white lab coats surrounding the Presidential Teleprompter, and the lies he has told about having the support of the medical profession, nearly one third of US doctors are preparing to leave their medical practices if Obamacare passes.

A survey by the New England Journal of Medicine cites fears of increased patient loads and decreased pay, along with already having large debt loads, as reasons why they would not recommend the medical profession to others and would consider leaving if Obamacare passes. Nearly 50% of primary care physicians are considering leaving or feel they will be forced out of their medical practices if Obamacare is passed.

CNS News reports on the New England Journal of Medicine Survey:

More than 29 percent (29.2) percent of the nearly 1,200 doctors who responded to the survey said they would quit the profession or retire early if health reform legislation becomes law. If a public option were included in the legislation, as several liberal Senators have indicated they would like, the number would jump to 45.7 percent.

The medical journal published the results in its March and April edition, saying: “While a sudden loss of half of the nations physicians seems unlikely, a very dramatic decrease in the physician workforce could become a reality as an unexpected side effect of health reform.”

Kevin Perpetua, managing partner for the Medicus Firm, reported that a reform bill could be “the final straw” in an already financially precarious industry.

“Many physicians feel that they cannot continue to practice if patient loads increase while pay decreases,” Perpetua said in the study. “The overwhelming prediction from physicians is that health reform, if implemented inappropriately, could create a detrimental combination of circumstances, and result in an environment in which it is not possible for most physicians to continue practicing medicine.”

“With an average debt of $140,000, and many graduates approaching a quarter of a million dollars in school loans, being a doctor is becoming less and less feasible,” Perpetua said. “Health-care reform and increasing government control of medicine may be the final straw that causes the physician workforce to break down.”

The survey shows that many doctors already find their situations difficult:

– 36 percent said that they would not recommend medicine as a profession to others, regardless of whether health-care reform passes;
    – another 27 percent would still recommend medicine as a career, but not if the current reform proposal passes.

In total, 63 percent of doctors would not recommend the profession after health-care reform passes. Just 12 percent do not recommend becoming a physician now but think they would if current reform proposals pass.

Primary-care physicians, those who work in the critical fields of family and internal medicine, not only feel that they would want to quit but that they might be cast out of medicine. 46.3 percent of those physicians said that they would either want to leave medicine or that they would be “forced out” by the changes to the system.

http://www.liberalwhoppers.com/2010/...macare-passes/

45% Of Doctors Would Consider Quitting If Congress Passes Health Care Overhaul
    By TERRY JONES, INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY
    Posted 09/15/2009 07:09 PM ET

Two of every three practicing physicians oppose the medical overhaul plan under consideration in Washington, and hundreds of thousands would think about shutting down their practices or retiring early if it were adopted, a new IBD/TIPP Poll has found.

The poll contradicts the claims of not only the White House, but also doctors' own lobby — the powerful American Medical Association — both of which suggest the medical profession is behind the proposed overhaul.

It also calls into question whether an overhaul is even doable; 72% of the doctors polled disagree with the administration's claim that the government can cover 47 million more people with better-quality care at lower cost.

The IBD/TIPP Poll was conducted by mail the past two weeks, with 1,376 practicing physicians chosen randomly throughout the country taking part. Responses are still coming in, and doctors' positions on related topics — including the impact of an overhaul on senior care, medical school applications and drug development — will be covered later in this series.

Major findings included:

• Two-thirds, or 65%, of doctors say they oppose the proposed government expansion plan. This contradicts the administration's claims that doctors are part of an "unprecedented coalition" supporting a medical overhaul.

It also differs with findings of a poll released Monday by National Public Radio that suggests a "majority of physicians want public and private insurance options," and clashes with media reports such as Tuesday's front-page story in the Los Angeles Times with the headline "Doctors Go For Obama's Reform."

Nowhere in the Times story does it say doctors as a whole back the overhaul. It says only that the AMA — the "association representing the nation's physicians" and what "many still regard as the country's premier lobbying force" — is "lobbying and advertising to win public support for President Obama's sweeping plan."

The AMA, in fact, represents approximately 18% of physicians and has been hit with a number of defections by members opposed to the AMA's support of Democrats' proposed health care overhaul.

• Four of nine doctors, or 45%, said they "would consider leaving their practice or taking an early retirement" if Congress passes the plan the Democratic majority and White House have in mind.

More than 800,000 doctors were practicing in 2006, the government says. Projecting the poll's finding onto that population, 360,000 doctors would consider quitting.
    http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnal...aspx?id=506199

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    Are you serious? I dont know ONE Dr. That wanted universal healthcare! My dad is a Doctor, I'm going to medschool in the fall, our family is full or doctors, and we are obviously very close to Dr.'s of all fields and NONE of them are in favor of universal healthcare. Everybody knows the quality of the Dr./Patient relationship will go to hell bc the doc will be so rushed to see more patients, the quality of the docs will become much worse because the demand will increase and medschool req's will decrease so the field wont be nearly as competitive.

Take those polls with a grain of salt though...doctors bitch a lot
    and always talk about it not being worth it and blah blah blah
    and they go on bitching for 20 years and things get a little tougher and they bitch a little more. At the end of the day, if they had an easier way to make a living they'd do it, so it can't be quite that bad.

Doctors want to expand coverage...yes
    but they don't want the gvmt to be the only option
    only because they think more people covered means more money
    the New England Journal of Medicine puts single payer at 28 percent support
    Last edited by Kratos; 03-25-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Forget Doctors’ Support for the Health Care Bill
    Posted March 17th, 2010 at 5:00pm in Health Care with 12 comments Print This Post

Earlier this month, President Obama held a press conference at the White House with white coated physicians in his push for a government overhaul of the nation’s health care system. Though the presence of physicians in support of the Democrats’ plans for health care “reform” created the illusion that the medical profession is in strong support of the legislation, it remained just that—an illusion. Recent reports show that the health care legislation does not have the broad support among physicians.

A poll by The Medicus Firm posted in the New England Journal of Medicine’s CareerCenter shows that, on virtually every count, physicians understand and don’t like the congressional legislation. 62.7 percent of physicians feel that health reform is needed but should be implemented in a more targeted, gradual way; just the opposite of the sweeping overhaul embodied in the massive congressional legislation. Indeed, 46.3 percent of primary care physicians feel that “the passing of health reform will either force them out of medicine or make them want to leave medicine.”
    On March 10th, 15 state and national medical specialty organizations representing 85,000 physicians across the nation wrote a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Minority Leader John Boehner voicing their opposition to the Senate bill (H.R. 3590), which the House is expected to vote on later this week. Liberals in and out of Congress, meanwhile, have been insisting that their legislative handiwork has enjoyed the support of the ten largest doctor organizations in the country.

Physician opposition is understandable. Heritage economist Robert Book describes how, against the better interests of physicians and their patients, Americans may end up with government-run health care even without the public option

Both the Senate and House bills give unprecedented levels of control to federal bureaucrats to pre-empt patient choice and block competitive innovation. The House bill would create a new federal office — a “Health Choices Commissioner” — to make health choices for the entire nation, specifying precisely what services health plans must cover, may cover, and (perhaps) must not cover. The Senate bill would direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) to define precisely the services that health plans must cover.

Doctors are clearly opposed to congressional health legislation. There is a better way. If Congress were to pursue patient-centered health care reform, doctors could rest assured that their patients, their practices, and their profession remained in good hands—their own.
    http://blog.heritage.org/2010/03/17/...lth-care-bill/

Quote Originally Posted by ultra40 View Post
    Are you serious? I dont know ONE Dr. That wanted universal healthcare! My dad is a Doctor, I'm going to medschool in the fall, our family is full or doctors, and we are obviously very close to Dr.'s of all fields and NONE of them are in favor of universal healthcare. Everybody knows the quality of the Dr./Patient relationship will go to hell bc the doc will be so rushed to see more patients, the quality of the docs will become much worse because the demand will increase and medschool req's will decrease so the field wont be nearly as competitive.
    no doubt...very few want universal health care

it's cleaver manipulation of the numbers to make it sound like what they're doing has support of doctors.

Doctors are OK with a public option (not realizing a public option is likely to become the only option)
    they're ok with more people having insurance...more people with insurance means more people trying to see them...meaning they can give more poor paying insurance companies the middle finger.

doctors didn't loose a whole lot yet with this bill
    it doesn't reform health care at all, it adds more people to the system and does nothing to control costs.
    what it does is set the stage for trouble on the horizon
    if I was an older doc, I wouldn't sweat it
    for you looking at getting into medicine now...the pain will be coming in 10 years max for docs.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    canada, france, britain/uk have GOOD health care systems....

and they arn't in the shitter.

how about the usa gets their ego outta their ass, and stop spending 1 TRILLION++ a yr on an army, policing the middle east that don't want them there in the first place.

1 trillion would do WONDERS for starvation, homelessness, health care.

screw the army, take care of your own first - before spending 1 trillion policing people that hate you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    canada, france, britain/uk have GOOD health care systems....

and they arn't in the shitter.

how about the usa gets their ego outta their ass, and stop spending 1 TRILLION++ a yr on an army, policing the middle east that don't want them there in the first place.

1 trillion would do WONDERS for starvation, homelessness, health care.

screw the army, take care of your own first - before spending 1 trillion policing people that hate you anyway.
    This common line of thinking holds no water. Military defense as a percentage of GDP is less then 4 percent.

Healthcare is 14 percent or higher.

The two are not interchangable.

Military spending can not be eliminated although it may be too high, and it is not 1 trillion. And don't think the US defense budget doesn't help Canada or Europe.
    http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/news-no...?cat=00&id=836
    Last edited by Kratos; 03-25-2010 at 10:26 AM.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I just want to comment for a moment on physician salaries, as they are often easy targets for people who are crying "greedy doctors."

I am speaking from personal experience, as someone who is going through the process right now of becoming a physician. It takes an absolute minimum of 8 years (in my case 9, originally having a non-science background) to just earn the credentials of MD/DO/DMD/DPM. At this point, you are useless, you are not board certified in anything, and you must complete a recognized and accredited residency program in some specialty area. So at this point, you are in your late twenties (26-28), and you begin a job as a resident in your chosen specialty. The salary during this time is $40,000-$49,000/year. All residencies are at least 4 years long, with the exception of family/internal med. Surgical residencies are 5-7 years. The pay does not change during those times, and residents have to work extremely long hours, to the point that legislation had to be enacted "limiting" their work weeks to 80 hours, however there are ways around this. They will likely be on Q3 call for their entire residency (being on call every 3rd night, you must be able to get to the hospital within 15 minutes at all time, during this time period). The "AVERAGE" debt load is $140,000, however the reality is that it will be somewhere around $200,000 and maybe even more depending on what undergrad institution you attended. Additionally, you have no chance in hell of paying down your loans during residency, because you are making $40,000 per year, hardly enough for you to sustain yourself on, when you're awake that is.

The point of all that bitching and moaning? We are giving up a lot more than just sleep during those years. We're not able to really "start our lives" until we are about 30 years old. We have no chance of buying a home for our family during residency, and given that our student loans will likely cost us $1,500/MONTH. Doctors are paid the numbers they are because they travel a long and arduous road to get to where they are. On top of that, many of them have skills that only a few THOUSAND people in the entire country possess. They are one of the most highly skilled 'service' workers in our country, and they perform a job which puts them at risk of being sued for every dime they have, every single day. If you people make a mistake at your job, you get yelled at, and something might not get done on time. If a doctor makes a mistake at his job, some persons life is changed forever, and at the worst that person DIES. So the next time wants to bitch about a surgeon who makes $600,000 per year, who is on call every 4th night, and comes into the hospital at 3am on a semi-frequent basis to do emergency surgeries, they can eat shit. Because there are plenty of people on Wall Street and in the private sector who are stock brokers and salesmen that make a hell of a lot more than most physicians, and they do little more than talk shit and shuffle papers around.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I just want to comment for a moment on physician salaries, as they are often easy targets for people who are crying "greedy doctors."

I am speaking from personal experience, as someone who is going through the process right now of becoming a physician. It takes an absolute minimum of 8 years (in my case 9, originally having a non-science background) to just earn the credentials of MD/DO/DMD/DPM. At this point, you are useless, you are not board certified in anything, and you must complete a recognized and accredited residency program in some specialty area. So at this point, you are in your late twenties (26-28), and you begin a job as a resident in your chosen specialty. The salary during this time is $40,000-$49,000/year. All residencies are at least 4 years long, with the exception of family/internal med. Surgical residencies are 5-7 years. The pay does not change during those times, and residents have to work extremely long hours, to the point that legislation had to be enacted "limiting" their work weeks to 80 hours, however there are ways around this. They will likely be on Q3 call for their entire residency (being on call every 3rd night, you must be able to get to the hospital within 15 minutes at all time, during this time period). The "AVERAGE" debt load is $140,000, however the reality is that it will be somewhere around $200,000 and maybe even more depending on what undergrad institution you attended. Additionally, you have no chance in hell of paying down your loans during residency, because you are making $40,000 per year, hardly enough for you to sustain yourself on, when you're awake that is.

The point of all that bitching and moaning? We are giving up a lot more than just sleep during those years. We're not able to really "start our lives" until we are about 30 years old. We have no chance of buying a home for our family during residency, and given that our student loans will likely cost us $1,500/MONTH. Doctors are paid the numbers they are because they travel a long and arduous road to get to where they are. On top of that, many of them have skills that only a few THOUSAND people in the entire country possess. They are one of the most highly skilled 'service' workers in our country, and they perform a job which puts them at risk of being sued for every dime they have, every single day. If you people make a mistake at your job, you get yelled at, and something might not get done on time. If a doctor makes a mistake at his job, some persons life is changed forever, and at the worst that person DIES. So the next time wants to bitch about a surgeon who makes $600,000 per year, who is on call every 4th night, and comes into the hospital at 3am on a semi-frequent basis to do emergency surgeries, they can eat shit. Because there are plenty of people on Wall Street and in the private sector who are stock brokers and salesmen that make a hell of a lot more than most physicians, and they do little more than talk shit and shuffle papers around.

I am currently a PhD student in the field of Health Informatics and am a research fellow at the school of medicine at my university. I interact with physicians and potential physicians daily. There is an extremely large burden financially and physically on potential MD's as well as PhD's.

Yet now we are assuming that the people who literally drive the health care field have no say. This will create more problems.

The point is that the whole health care system needs to make changes yet the health care field as a whole is the only industry who thinks it can make one change and all will restore itself.

The fact is that many industries have made gradual changes over the years and in the context of health care reform that the health care field lags significantly behind other industries. The fact is, is that this change takes time, yet many of the proposed changes are too abrupt and dramatic to allow for acceptance and movement toward large changes.

Is that because the health field was reluctant to make smaller changes in the past? -Maybe. Yet now we are at a crossroads in which private payors, health care providers and associated entities need changes to stay afloat. So the situation basically informs itself in that the changes are due to the lack of changes and this will continue until a medium can be met. Many would agree that changes need to be made, but stating that does not create change. Action must be taken to start the process and consistent ongoing research should be done, with input from all parties, as to what the next step should be.

We seem to be learning from our actions instead of learning about them.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb

Georgia Guide Stones and the Passage of the Health Care Bill.

Have any of you guys made the connection that it was 30 years to the day that the Georgia Guide Stones were erected and the Health Care Bill Passed.

One of the premises on those guide stones is to reduce the population to 500,000,000.

I can not help but realize that the bill passed on the date of one of the Illuminant's favorite numbers 322 or March 22.

Now with the Health Care Bill in place I can not help but ask myself ......... is this the way that the Global elite are going to practice Eugenics to reduce the population.

They now have technology that we are not even aware of.........and can not even imagine. They do not need us any more to build their empire and they just may spend this century reducing the population.

Just some thoughts to ponder ............... and remember it is the IRS who are the enforcing agency of this Health Care Bill!

God ..............I hope I am not being paranoid..........However, from the research I have done these psychopaths love to do in your face stuff like this!

Interested in hearing what you guys think!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00779176419830

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 03-26-2010 at 12:57 AM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Georgia Guide Stones and the Passage of the Health Care Bill.

Have any of you guys made the connection that it was 30 years to the day that the Georgia Guide Stones were erected and the Health Care Bill Passed.

One of the premises on those guide stones is to reduce the population to 500,000,000.

I can not help but realize that the bill passed on the date of one of the Illuminant's favorite numbers 322 or March 22.

Now with the Health Care Bill in place I can not help but ask myself ......... is this the way that the Global elite are going to practice Eugenics to reduce the population.

They now have technology that we are not even aware of.........and can not even imagine. They do not need us any more to build their empire and they just may spend this century reducing the population.

Just some thoughts to ponder ............... and remember it is the IRS who are the enforcing agency of this Health Care Bill!

God ..............I hope I am not being paranoid..........However, from the research I have done these psychopaths love to do in your face stuff like this!

Interested in hearing what you guys think!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00779176419830

A doctor did tell me the other day that now the IRS will have access to your medical records..... can anyone explain why thats such a bad thing? I certainly don't agree with it..... I just want to know specifically what the issues with that are.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    A doctor did tell me the other day that now the IRS will have access to your medical records..... can anyone explain why thats such a bad thing? I certainly don't agree with it..... I just want to know specifically what the issues with that are.

~Haz~
    the possibilities are endless
    first off you're nearly doubling the size of an agency best known for doing people up the butt.
    but supose I'm an FBI agent and I've got some dna I found at a crime scene...now technically it's illigal for me to use it in court as evidence...but I could maybe run it through the healthcare database and find out who I'm looking for then look for evidence to frame them from there.

suppose I have aids, but I don't feel like telling anybody...I want to run for congress on the republican ticket...just for shits and giggles the party runs my info to see if I've been in drug rehab ect...of course this is illegal, but c'mon who's gonna know and they're commiting a lot of money here...they want to know who they're getting.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information