Look theres some situations in life where it has nothing to do with what the person is doing but how outright disrespectful they are being to other people on a daily basis. When I see someone who has no respect for anyone, I really could care less what the fvck happens to them, even if I caused it.

This isn't exactly my "neighbor", he lives on the opposite side of the street I'll draw it out so you understand.

I am the black house, he is red, his dog barks all fvckn day and often till 12pm at night I still hear his ass.
This guy is an uber dirtbag. I do not want to communicate with him because I KNOW it will escalate to something, and I'm not nicely asking him to shut his dog up.

Because the weather has been nice lately, I like to keep my windows open now. This went on all last summer and everyone deals with it, I don't understand it. Thats the most disrespectful shit in the world. And I know hes a dirtbag cause I've met him before. Ultimate white trash type, drinks, smokes, not even sure if he works. And he talks like a punk too.
I don't talk or "deal" with people like that, cause I will wind up wanting to kill him and his dog.

So my simple solution. I'm gonna leave him an anonymous letter in his mailbox at night. That says:
"if you don't keep your fvckn dogs mouth shut you're going to have a problem with the cops coming to your house everytime he barks late at night and people are trying to sleep (we DO have a noise ordinance around here).

As soon as the weather gets warm this guy literally just puts his dog outside the house the entire spring/summer/early fall. The dogs got a house back there and a fence, but he barks at least 10 hours a day. Hes a big lab so the deep voice travels far and loud, not to mention we are all right next to each other.

What are my other options?
1) Try to ask him nicely then wind up killing him because hes a punk. X
2) Poison/Shoot his dog then get busted? X
3) Poison/Shoot his dog, take him to a corn field and beat his head into mashed potatoes with a bat? X

If I thought he was unaware of how big a dirt bag he was being I might consider approaching him, otherwise certain interactions in life are best avoided. I know I will mutilate his face with one punch, I can't fvckn stand dirt bags like this.

My only other logical option rather then calling the police was calling animal abuse or the spca. In all seriousness, a dog barking that much could signal a high level of neglect. I mean the dog IS outside all fvckn day everyday. And WHY would he be barking that much unless he wasn't being taking care of properly? I am absolutely an animal lover so this solution isn't 100% spite. Maybe I can get an animal group to come and take the dog... or even photoshop him kicking his dog after I take a picture. I'm actually liking these ideas better lol.

Thoughts are welcome.. but I'm telling you certain personalities should simply not be mixed.