Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Arrow Would you consider this "snitching"?

Look theres some situations in life where it has nothing to do with what the person is doing but how outright disrespectful they are being to other people on a daily basis. When I see someone who has no respect for anyone, I really could care less what the fvck happens to them, even if I caused it.

This isn't exactly my "neighbor", he lives on the opposite side of the street I'll draw it out so you understand.

I am the black house, he is red, his dog barks all fvckn day and often till 12pm at night I still hear his ass.
    This guy is an uber dirtbag. I do not want to communicate with him because I KNOW it will escalate to something, and I'm not nicely asking him to shut his dog up.

Because the weather has been nice lately, I like to keep my windows open now. This went on all last summer and everyone deals with it, I don't understand it. Thats the most disrespectful shit in the world. And I know hes a dirtbag cause I've met him before. Ultimate white trash type, drinks, smokes, not even sure if he works. And he talks like a punk too.
    I don't talk or "deal" with people like that, cause I will wind up wanting to kill him and his dog.

So my simple solution. I'm gonna leave him an anonymous letter in his mailbox at night. That says:
    "if you don't keep your fvckn dogs mouth shut you're going to have a problem with the cops coming to your house everytime he barks late at night and people are trying to sleep (we DO have a noise ordinance around here).

As soon as the weather gets warm this guy literally just puts his dog outside the house the entire spring/summer/early fall. The dogs got a house back there and a fence, but he barks at least 10 hours a day. Hes a big lab so the deep voice travels far and loud, not to mention we are all right next to each other.

What are my other options?
    1) Try to ask him nicely then wind up killing him because hes a punk. X
    2) Poison/Shoot his dog then get busted? X
    3) Poison/Shoot his dog, take him to a corn field and beat his head into mashed potatoes with a bat? X

If I thought he was unaware of how big a dirt bag he was being I might consider approaching him, otherwise certain interactions in life are best avoided. I know I will mutilate his face with one punch, I can't fvckn stand dirt bags like this.

My only other logical option rather then calling the police was calling animal abuse or the spca. In all seriousness, a dog barking that much could signal a high level of neglect. I mean the dog IS outside all fvckn day everyday. And WHY would he be barking that much unless he wasn't being taking care of properly? I am absolutely an animal lover so this solution isn't 100% spite. Maybe I can get an animal group to come and take the dog... or even photoshop him kicking his dog after I take a picture. I'm actually liking these ideas better lol.

Thoughts are welcome.. but I'm telling you certain personalities should simply not be mixed.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    ooooommmmmmmgggggggggggggg.... this site on the bottom -
    http://www.stretcher.com/stories/04/04apr19a.cfm - of the page actually offers that you go over and ask the neighbor if you can play with his dog, to give him exercise and a friend or some shit so he might shut up.

Are people fvckn pussies? "Play with his dog"? I have MY OWN fvckn dog to take care of and I take care of him fine, if he can't take care of his dog on his own he shouldn't fvckn have it..

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I know what you mean mate, where i am the dogs are all over the place, barking all the time and no one here gives a f**k. does my head in.
    Here you can do nothing, but where you are you have some rights, i like your latter idea, call animal protection and see if there is something they can do, they should know better than you on the state of the dog and it behavour.

Luck with it, and trust me i know the feelings your having...lol

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Sounds like you have already escalated the situation in your mind. Why not ask him politely once and if he doesnt respect your request call the cops. If you go there with an attitude you will surely get attitude in return. As stupid as it may sound, he may be so used to the dog barking he may not even hear it anymore. Just explain to him the dog is keeping you and many of the neighbors awake and you would greatly appreciate it if he would do something about it.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can file a complaint but you will have togo to court and odds are, he (neighbor) will not show up. kill the dog or the neighbor i say. both my neighbors dogs bark all the time and i feel like snapping their fn necks

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    If he really is that much of a dirtbag he'll probably just put a muzzle on the poor dog and leave him out there as is. Then you get to call SPCA or something. I ****ing hate people like that.

I know the type of guy you're talking about. The anonymous letter is fine IMO. If you ask him personally to quiet the dog and two days later the cops show he'll be a giant pain in your ass -- petty vandalism and threats.
    Last edited by Ernst; 03-18-2010 at 11:17 PM.

clomid222 is offline Junior Member
    Hurt the guy, not his dog.

Come on man, it's not the dogs fault. Call the police and animal control, you'd be surprised what type of action they will take. Fine him $200 once and he'll make sure the dog shuts up.

They do make an audible device which people can't hear that goes off when the dog barks that will shut him up. You could put it in your yard and he would never know, but the dog would.

OhioMuscle22 is offline Associate Member
    I agree. Dont hurt the dog, he dont know any better. I would def **** that dude up tho lol. But in my opinion, i would bring the cops into it just so that he doesnt bring ur reputation down to his level. Then if all else fails, beat the living **** out of him. Just my .02

cobra305 is offline Member
    It is funny that you call yourself an animal over and yet you think about killing the dog. Maybe you should try the grown up approach and put your differances that you have created aside and ask him to please quiet his dog down. If that does not work report him to the police for noise ordinance violation.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    a few years ago i would of thought of it as snitching but as i get older, i realise you cant allways deal with things straight up........id ask him politely to keep his dog quiet and if he refuses call someone....no good smashing this guy, becasue he will prob snitch on you and try and get compensation for your troubles....

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    am i the only one dying over the fact u drew up a entire diagram...that shit is priceless....

you drew your neighborhood....Bo- you are the funniest mother fvker on here..

now to the problem, where do you live, pssy town...ur neighbors have allowed this for over a year, it is routine for this guy now.
    someone has to talk to him, but dont get urself in trouble...

love the fvking drawing man.....only you brother, only you....

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    call animal control,

my dog shit on the lawn a few houses down a couple of times while walking her
    I never pick up shit, it's just not part of the things I do
    so instead of asking me to pick it up, they bagged it and threw it on my doorstep with a nasty note and called animal control on me...and they were threatening to fine me and such.

You won't be the only a-hole

They sell collars at petco that shock the dog if they start barking their head off. They could do something about it.

You could also maybe print out an ad for bark collars, put it in an evenvolope in their mailbox and write on the front "plz get one" and see what happens.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The important thing here is whether or not the diagram is drawn to scale..... I can't help you unless I see some measurments......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    The important thing here is whether or not the diagram is drawn to scale..... I can't help you unless I see some measurments......

~Haz~
    hahahahahahahah

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Look theres some situations in life where it has nothing to do with what the person is doing but how outright disrespectful they are being to other people on a daily basis. When I see someone who has no respect for anyone, I really could care less what the fvck happens to them, even if I caused it.

This isn't exactly my "neighbor", he lives on the opposite side of the street I'll draw it out so you understand.

I am the black house, he is red, his dog barks all fvckn day and often till 12pm at night I still hear his ass.
    This guy is an uber dirtbag. I do not want to communicate with him because I KNOW it will escalate to something, and I'm not nicely asking him to shut his dog up.

Because the weather has been nice lately, I like to keep my windows open now. This went on all last summer and everyone deals with it, I don't understand it. Thats the most disrespectful shit in the world. And I know hes a dirtbag cause I've met him before. Ultimate white trash type, drinks, smokes, not even sure if he works. And he talks like a punk too.
    I don't talk or "deal" with people like that, cause I will wind up wanting to kill him and his dog.

So my simple solution. I'm gonna leave him an anonymous letter in his mailbox at night. That says:
    "if you don't keep your fvckn dogs mouth shut you're going to have a problem with the cops coming to your house everytime he barks late at night and people are trying to sleep (we DO have a noise ordinance around here).

As soon as the weather gets warm this guy literally just puts his dog outside the house the entire spring/summer/early fall. The dogs got a house back there and a fence, but he barks at least 10 hours a day. Hes a big lab so the deep voice travels far and loud, not to mention we are all right next to each other.

What are my other options?
    1) Try to ask him nicely then wind up killing him because hes a punk. X
    2) Poison/Shoot his dog then get busted? X
    3) Poison/Shoot his dog, take him to a corn field and beat his head into mashed potatoes with a bat? X

If I thought he was unaware of how big a dirt bag he was being I might consider approaching him, otherwise certain interactions in life are best avoided. I know I will mutilate his face with one punch, I can't fvckn stand dirt bags like this.

My only other logical option rather then calling the police was calling animal abuse or the spca. In all seriousness, a dog barking that much could signal a high level of neglect. I mean the dog IS outside all fvckn day everyday. And WHY would he be barking that much unless he wasn't being taking care of properly? I am absolutely an animal lover so this solution isn't 100% spite. Maybe I can get an animal group to come and take the dog... or even photoshop him kicking his dog after I take a picture. I'm actually liking these ideas better lol.

Thoughts are welcome.. but I'm telling you certain personalities should simply not be mixed.

Personally if I had a problem with some one I would deal with it myself.

I am sure he leaves his window open?

1 OZ of anti-freeze use dried cook meat as a carrier.

Throw into the house.

Wait 24 hours.

Repeat again in one year.

Dominant Gene is offline New Member
    my neighbours constantly barking dog dissapeared last nite...and this morning i planted an apple tree in my garden

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post

Personally if I had a problem with some one I would deal with it myself.

I am sure he leaves his window open?

1 OZ of anti-freeze use dried cook meat as a carrier.

Throw into the house.

Wait 24 hours.

Repeat again in one year.
    The worst fvckin idea ive ever heard. and if someone tried that with my dog i would stomp thier fvckin head in. murdering the dog is not the answer. no wonder this world is going to sht with ideas like that.

Moto

hllbilly291 is offline New Member
    call animal control, in some states and cities you cant leave your dog outside for more then a few hours. and if you do he has to have food and water at all times.
    Last edited by hllbilly291; 07-20-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Contact Wei Luu down the street at RainBow Cuisine. Dog Gone next day. Problem solved. Yesterdays entree was "Chow-Mein"

Hey don't kill the messager, guys! It's only a joke.....Or is it?????

Last edited by Shol'va; 07-20-2010 at 08:49 PM.

This thread is over 4 months old, think he might of killed the guy or the dog by now....lol

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    This thread is over 4 months old, think he might of killed the guy or the dog by now....lol
    He killed the guy, fed him to his own dog, then gave the dog to a needy blind man. it was the perfect crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    He killed the guy, fed him to his own dog, then gave the dog to a needy blind man. it was the perfect crime.
    Lmao,,, i always knew Bo was like that.......

Thread Information