Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    One bad story, went out drinking, took a chick home. The next day she leaves but when i go back to my bedroom her face is still there !! From her damn makeup. Pissed me off

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    FVCK THAT..... No one..... not even Adriana Lima is going to try cuddling with me when I'm trying to fall asleep. I get so damn hot.... i'm like a furnace..... no way lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    One bad story, went out drinking, took a chick home. The next day she leaves but when i go back to my bedroom her face is still there !! From her damn makeup. Pissed me off
    ugh i remember awhile back making out with this girl and i look in the mirror after and i had make up chunks all over my face and lips....never have been more turned off

Anything's better than blood stains all over your bed.

I've had that about 4 times now... mostly period blood but sometimes you get the odd girl who isn't used to getting a rod rammed up her.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 03-24-2010 at 04:43 AM.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post
    Anything's better than blood stains all over your bed.

I've had that about 4 times now... mostly period blood but sometimes you get the odd girl who isn't used to getting a rod rammed up her.
    You sure it wasnt blood leaking from yuor @sshole after bumsex?

just playin

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    You sure it wasnt blood leaking from yuor @sshole after bumsex?
    Funny you should say that. I was just out with a friend of mine having a few drinks and we were talking about how some people make such a big deal about other people's sexuality.

For instance, this guy I was talking to liked to f*** ladyboys. Sometimes they were post-op, sometimes they still had a penis. Anyway he was telling me the stuff he gets up to with them, and he was telling me I should really give it a go.

Anyway it was a good conversation in terms of learning about how different people are into different things.

Anyway long story short, if someone was to call me gay, I'd just ask them why the f*** they're so concerned about my sexuality.

(I'm actually not gay but still I don't mind people making the accusation or thinking that I'm gay)

By the way twotimer I know it was just a joke on your part but that's what it brought to mind!

He described some mad shit he does with the ladyboys, for instance he was ****ing one of them in her fake ***** while another ladybody f***ed that ladyboy in the ass with her dick.

But still I love my girlfriend and I love her pink pu**y
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 03-24-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information