Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    IDK, my gf was on her period 2 weeks in a row once..."we can't have sex, I'm on my period"
    Haha,, and then she had a headache the rest of the month from being on her rag so long.

Thanks everyone. You gave me some good pointers. I will update this post in the future and let you know where this ended up.

For those of you who said leave him, get a new friend etc.
    I just cant do that. This guy has been by my side where I did some pretty fuked up stuff and he never turned his back on me.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    IDK, my gf was on her period 2 weeks in a row once..."we can't have sex, I'm on my period"
    i bet u its right after when u told her "its ur dog u wallk him"?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Haha,, and then she had a headache the rest of the month from being on her rag so long.

Thanks everyone. You gave me some good pointers. I will update this post in the future and let you know where this ended up.

For those of you who said leave him, get a new friend etc.
    I just cant do that. This guy has been by my side where I did some pretty fuked up stuff and he never turned his back on me.
    u dont leave ur friends of 24 yrs just cause he turn into jerk I tell u 80% of the problem guys faces are cause of women, then again 80% of the problem girls faces are cause of guys....wait...what ?

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    I might sound like an ass but if i were in your shoes I would have a heart to heart with him. Tell him to man up and move on. If he still was obsessing over her i'd back away from hanging out with him until he realized he was fvcking his life up.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    How long would he need to stay on Anti D's?
    I would try to keep medication as a last resort. It can cause more bad than good for some. Just try to get him to open up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I would try to keep medication as a last resort. It can cause more bad than good for some. Just try to get him to open up about it.
    it doesnt help believe me i tried that.....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know a lot of people say leave it alone but I have to disagree. He needs intervention in some way. Talk to his parents, talk to him more about it. See if he will open up. Try to convince him that he needs to stay away.

I know when I was young and got my heat broken I almost did the stalking thing ONCE but then though WTF am I doing, let it go. Most of us can rationalize this. Some of us need help. Some are beyond help. He may be on the edge and need you to pull him back before he screws things up permanently.

If you do let him know you can not always be there for him and he has to learn to cope with it and stop being the stalker guy on TV/News. Show him what he is doing. Make him see he is being that guy. If he cant/wont stop then back off, it's not your problem anymore.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I know a lot of people say leave it alone but I have to disagree. He needs intervention in some way. Talk to his parents, talk to him more about it. See if he will open up. Try to convince him that he needs to stay away.

I know when I was young and got my heat broken I almost did the stalking thing ONCE but then though WTF am I doing, let it go. Most of us can rationalize this. Some of us need help. Some are beyond help. He may be on the edge and need you to pull him back before he screws things up permanently.

If you do let him know you can not always be there for him and he has to learn to cope with it and stop being the stalker guy on TV/News. Show him what he is doing. Make him see he is being that guy. If he cant/wont stop then back off, it's not your problem anymore.

This is pretty much the conclusion I have come too. I tried to get him to come out with me for a drink last night to talk to him, but I couldnt get him out.

Im just going to straight up tell him he has become a stalker and thats pretty fuked up.

When I was 12 the principal told me I was a bully, and after he said that it made me actually sit down and realize I was a pretty mean kid.

Im hoping he realizes and if he doesn't. Well then, fuk.

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    Get your friend laid. Like go out and get some hookers or something. And I mean some real go-getters. Don;t tell him they are hookers. These girls will let him do whatever he wants to em. He will fcuk all of his problems out on these broads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information