Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MO MONEY MO MASS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    too many funny posts to comment on

Do people posts stories like this because they want to be made fun of?
    I believe so

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    what a panzy.. a real man woulda coldcocked her right there, that way the bich woulda learned her lesson..

MO MONEY MO MASS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    what a panzy.. a real man woulda coldcocked her right there, that way the bich woulda learned her lesson..
    see! thats my sin ce of humor but no one gets it

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    after eating mcdonalds eat her for dessert.... coz of what you did no more dessert!

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    Now I want a big mac... and a blowjob.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    i had 2 double cheeseburgers as a snack 2day
    now i gotta work on a bj

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    you're better off without some bitch who tries to force mcdonalds down your throat

Implement is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, you acted like an ass. Chalk it up to your youth and let it be a learning experience. Put the test boosters down and, perhaps, take a puff to calm your nerves. If she likes you enough, you may be able to finesse your way back in there, but you've got to be super apologetic and do something to make her feel good. Maybe, get her a happy meal.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    i would of ate it and been like "ahh the diet can start tomorrow" 8-)

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    He is FOS we have already discussed this member 10,000 times. Any story he tells is usually fake. Go back through his past threads you will see what a fvckn loser/liar I.Muscle is. Do not believe a word this pos says, even if it sounds like it could be real.

Trust me - Bo

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I think you over reacted. A well life goes on.
    agreed.

let her calm down and have a talk to her. see how things go.

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    He is FOS we have already discussed this member 10,000 times. Any story he tells is usually fake. Go back through his past threads you will see what a fvckn loser/liar I.Muscle is. Do not believe a word this pos says, even if it sounds like it could be real.

Trust me - Bo
    I always trust you BO.... lolol!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think this post is an April fools joke.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    this will make you feel better I am almost 20 years old only been laid once and never had a girl friend b4... and yes I’m straight.. btw you totally overreacted she probably thinks your a conceited fitness freak.
    that made me feel better

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NC600cbr View Post
    Now I want a big mac... and a blowjob.
    Is that your wife in your avy? I wont lie..... i got a little horny lookin at her.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Is that your wife in your avy? I wont lie..... i got a little horny lookin at her.....

~Haz~
    She's my girlfriend at the moment but yes sir it is! and I would be offended if you didn't Haz !!

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Wtf? U don't like special sauce on two all beef patties on a sesame seed bun?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NC600cbr View Post
    She's my girlfriend at the moment but yes sir it is! and I would be offended if you didn't Haz !!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Trust me - Bo
    so what? the stories are hilarious, real or fake

Hard.On is offline Senior Member

Trust me - Bo

Good eye
    Fuk this piece of shit then

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe you wasted Mc'donalds fries.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    so what? the stories are hilarious, real or fake
    "Hilarious". Then you are very easily amused my son, I don't even think my 12 year old nephew would laugh at that story.

He told a story that went like this:

"My girl friend bought me McDonalds, I got mad and threw the McDonalds, then she cried and stormed out and now shes mad with me". WOW, that is frickn hilarious! You are right he needs a gig in Las Vegas asap, a true undiscovered genius comedian right here on ar!!

1) EVEN IF the story was true (which its not) it is the most UNfunny story a person could tell. Tell me the part that you find "hilarious", when he threw the food? Are we in highschool again? Thats not funny, thats pathetic. Even if it was real, whats so funny about throwing food? Thats called elementary humor, you only laugh at it if you're still in elementary school. Please, have higher standards for humor otherwise this board will be full of idiots like this guy telling stories with the mental capacity of a 6 year old.

2) Because this guy has a track record of lying and fabricating bs stories, then trying to pass them off to us (prob to see if we're dumb enough to believe them), I find the story not only devoid of any humor, but devoid of any respect for his fellow members. Which makes me even less likely to laugh had I even though it was funny to begin.

Hes a TROLL. A well known troll. And you laughing at his fake stories only provokes more trolls to wanna post on this site and ruin the overall integrety of ar. Stories that are fictitous CAN be funny, but require a much higher degree of creativity to get a laugh. This story was made up, and it was done terribly. The most predictable/cliche story someone could have told on a steroid forum, nothing unique, original or funny about it.

So when you say "who cares if its real or not it was funnny", you are really saying "I'm the type of person who laughs at anything and everything cause I have emotional capacity of a child.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 04-02-2010 at 05:57 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    man.. remember the good ol days.. when Men were MEN and women were just property..

wtf ever happened to them good times...

"Hilarious". Then you are very easily amused my son, I don't even think my 12 year old nephew would laugh at that story.

"My girl friend bought me McDonalds, I got mad and threw the McDonalds, then she cried and stormed out and now shes mad with me". WOW, that is frickn hilarious! You are right he needs a gig in Las Vegas asap, a true undiscovered genius comedian right here on ar!!

1) EVEN IF the story was true (which its not) it is the most UNfunny story a person could tell. Tell me the part that you find "hilarious", when he threw the food? Are we in highschool again? Thats not funny, thats pathetic. Even if it was real, whats so funny about throwing food? Thats called elementary humor, you only laugh at it if you're still in elementary school. Please, have higher standards for humor otherwise this board will be full of idiots like this guy telling stories with the mental capacity of a 6 year old.

2) Because this guy has a track record of lying and fabricating bs stories, then trying to pass them off to us (prob to see if we're dumb enough to believe them), I find the story not only devoid of any humor, but devoid of any respect for his fellow members. Which makes me even less likely to laugh had I even though it was funny to begin.

Hes a TROLL. A well known troll. And you laughing at his fake stories only provokes more trolls to wanna post on this site and ruin the overall integrety of ar. Stories that are fictitous CAN be funny, but require a much higher degree of creativity to get a laugh. This story was made up, and it was done terribly. The most predictable/cliche story someone could have told on a steroid forum, nothing unique, original or funny about it.

So when you say "who cares if its real or not it was funnny", you are really saying "I'm the type of person who laughs at anything and everything cause I have emotional capacity of a child.
    whoaaaa you didnt have to write an essay in response man. Check out his prom story about the fat chick. trolls are entertaining

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    man.. remember the good ol days.. when Men were MEN and women were just property..

wtf ever happened to them good times...
    Those days are still kicking, brother, down at McDonalds!

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

Now thats funny

OhioMuscle22 is offline Associate Member
    I gotta agree with alpha male. that prom shit is hilarious. BO i understand that this dude is probably a dip shit. but if u take the storys that he's telling you as if they could possibly be real, his storys are funny. Just my .02 cents

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

thats funny even u r pissed but u still manage to write this long post

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    whoaaaa you didnt have to write an essay in response man. Check out his prom story about the fat chick. trolls are entertaining
    Ohhh is this THAT guy?

ray0414 is offline Member
    i agree this moron tells fake stories all the time just for attention to start a discussion. and i dont even think he ever replies once in his threads. thus why he has told a million stories and doesnt even have 100 posts yet.

jbm

jbm

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    lol thats a very ape-like response

Hey whatever I guess people just have different sense of humors.

I might find the throwing the fries part funny if it had ACTUALLY HAPPENED, but because its a lie, like his last 20 posts, it makes his attempt at humor more pathetic and sad then funny. Of course thats just my opinion.

The prom story was a bit more creative I agree, but this one was too bland & unoriginal.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I.Muscle View Post
    Just a normal day today, my girl was planning on coming over to my house after i was done with classes. So I get out at like 12 and head home and she meets me at my house at like 1ish. So she gets out of her car and shes walkin up my front steps and I notice she has a bag of Mcdonalds.

I was confused because she usually just eats what i have in my kitchen. She comes into my house kisses me and says she bought me a little something. She puts it on the table and takes out a big mac and fries and puts it out for me. I got really pissed, the other night we were talking and I told her i started my summer cut and im on a super strict diet.

I take the big mac and throw it across my kitchen and I slap the fries box and they shoot all over the table. Looking back at it I'm not sure why I got that mad. I think just cause its hard enough eating super clean and I dont need people who should be helping me tempting me with fukin Mcdonalds.

Either way she started crying and i tried to apologize but she stormed out. Later today i called her figuring shed calm down, and she told me it was an April Fools joke. Then she went into how I don't respect her and all that bull****. So thats the end of that guys.
    If you really reacted like that, then her dumping you was the best thing she could do for herself..............

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    He's out getting his revenge at McDonald's....

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    The story itself was not funny, but.... the responses were priceless.... Good Laughs.... Good Thread, real or fake.

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    what kind of crappy April fool joke is that! i wouldn't have eaten it either dude! you could have reacted better about it though haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information