dkoslo22 is offline Associate Member

headache in back of head

anyone else ever get these weird pains? i usually get them on one side of my head

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm nope never have actually, but I would get it checked out.

Cause i know people complain of headaches on side or front of the forhead.

But never heard of back of head, so perhaps just get it checked to be on the safe side?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    back of the head in the middle it happenes to me when I am stressing out on something or doing something for really long period of time aka 16 hourse str8. In front it can be allergies and/or it can be sinus.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    when do you get them?

Is it behind your eye?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I don't want to scare you...... But I'll tell you anyways.

My boss has had severe headaches now for a couple years in the back of his head and sometimes it would shoot behind his eyeballs. He just found out yesterday that he has a golfball sized tumor on his brain that's pushing his brain stem into his spinal cord.

Ofcoarse this doesn't mean you have it lol but if these headaches persist..... They need to be addressed to try and find the underlying cause. If it us something bad..... The sooner you catch it - the better.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    it could be a tumor.....

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I don't want to scare you...... But I'll tell you anyways.

My boss has had severe headaches now for a couple years in the back of his head and sometimes it would shoot behind his eyeballs. He just found out yesterday that he has a golfball sized tumor on his brain that's pushing his brain stem into his spinal cord.

Ofcoarse this doesn't mean you have it lol but if these headaches persist..... They need to be addressed to try and find the underlying cause. If it us something bad..... The sooner you catch it - the better.

~Haz~
    I lost my Mom at 16 because of this. OP, don't wait, have your doc schedule an MRI.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    it means your cerebellum is about to explode

then you're gonna die
    and blood is going to shoot out of your ass and pee hole

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    it could be a tumor.....

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    they could be tension headaches, your best off seein your doc and have it checked out just in case

nice troy quote d7m

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    nice troy quote d7m
    good catch!

ModelInProgress is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dkoslo22 View Post
    anyone else ever get these weird pains? i usually get them on one side of my head
    I get them on rare occasions also...a dull throbbing in the back of the head or near the base of the head where it meets your neck accompanied by a vague sense of nausea. Like others have mentioned though, it is a good idea to discuss it with your physician.

Yeah iv been to the doctor about them before.. they say since i have no other symptoms other than the headache that there really isnt much to worry about right now (as far as brain cancer) plus i read that the headaches are constant and very severe.... my dont really hurt at all its just like a noticable feeling back there.. there on and off... plus im only 20 years old. but of course if it gets worse then i will go back to the doc.. just wanted to see if anyone else every experienced anything like this

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Could be your thyroid, are you on GH?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

nope never taken GH, and im not on anything right now

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    nope never taken GH, and im not on anything right now
    Hmm if it persist check out a doc, never know.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

OhioMuscle22 is offline Associate Member
    I usually get some type of headache to. I mostly got them while on cycles. I wonder if it has anything to do with elevated BP while on a cycle. Idk though.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Could be your thyroid, are you on GH?
    im on gh since last may and im getting those pains now..what does it mean?

DOM6 is offline Member
    i get headaches there cause 2 of the discs in my neck the rear part touch so cause tension which cause headaches in the back or feels like in my neck, life saver was that arched pillow at walmart

Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    i get headaches there cause 2 of the discs in my neck the rear part touch so cause tension which cause headaches in the back or feels like in my neck, life saver was that arched pillow at walmart
    im thinking mine could be from that too maybe? The pain i get isnt a actual headache it feels differnt.. iv been in a car accident before and had pretty bad whip lash.. and i got my neck twisted pretty bad wrestling... but then again i have no idea what the actual cause is...

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    80% of headaches are dehydration headaches

the brain is composed of 70% water

you've just been phil'd in!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I give free physicals...

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Didnt DSM ever teach you to let it slide down your throat, if you thrust it down the back then it will do some damage.

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BANkMaLJaY4

i'm sure you have nothing to worry about... headaches can be from lots of stuff. inspired me to look up the video though...imo, one of arnold's best movies :-)

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually get them on the right side of my head. Following the headache is about an hour of blurred vision. I get these a few times a year. Then I start to feel like I am going to throw up. I scheduled an MRI, but I puss'd out. I was afraid that I would get bad news. I still need to go. Once it happens again I will get the MRI. OP, do not wait, just get it done. At least you will have peace of mind that everything is ok. Maybe it is just a type of migraine, in which medicine can be prescribed.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    I usually get them on the right side of my head. Following the headache is about an hour of blurred vision. I get these a few times a year. Then I start to feel like I am going to throw up. I scheduled an MRI, but I puss'd out. I was afraid that I would get bad news. I still need to go. Once it happens again I will get the MRI. OP, do not wait, just get it done. At least you will have peace of mind that everything is ok. Maybe it is just a type of migraine, in which medicine can be prescribed.
    well, honestly mri's are completly useless for diagnosis and better treatment of headaches.

the only reason they are done is to rule out more serious problems...Brain tumor
    Abscess (infection)
    Hydrocephalus (the abnormal buildup of fluid in the brain)
    Spinal cord problems, such as a herniated disc
    Strokes
    Injuries
    lesions

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Thats crazy... could just be migranes.. dosnt sound like anything too serious... brain tumors are constant pains that usually never go away.. and are very severe.. and accompanied by more symptoms

Thats crazy... could just be migranes.. dosnt sound like anything too serious... brain tumors are constant pains that usually never go away.. and are very severe.. and accompanied by more symptoms
    This is not entirely true.....

My boss's brain tumor is actually attached to his brain.... it's pushing his brainstem into his spinal cord..... and his headaches aren't constant. He actually feels normal 99% of the time. The only other symptom he's had was forgetting things he's already done. He'd goto the bank then go do something else..... then return to the bank again. He wouldn't even know unless the bank teller tells him he's already been there.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Wow thats pretty crazy.. guess i better just get mine checked out. Sucks cuz im young and i dont want to be having to worry about all this right now. Did brain cancer run in your boss's family?

Wow thats pretty crazy.. guess i better just get mine checked out. Sucks cuz im young and i dont want to be having to worry about all this right now. Did brain cancer run in your boss's family?
    Not that I know of..... we're pretty close and he's never mentioned it. Two members of his familly did have cancer..... just don't know what. He's only mid 40's and this whole thing snuck up on him in the last year. He's still waiting to see what can be done about it..... he's actually keeping in good spirits.....

It's not that I want to scare anyone..... headaches could be from a multitude of things. If the headaches are THAT bad..... I would definately get it checked out. At the very least...... peace of mind will keep you sane.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    my ex missus use to get pains in the side of the head. but it was usually from me slapping her

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Not that I know of..... we're pretty close and he's never mentioned it. Two members of his familly did have cancer..... just don't know what. He's only mid 40's and this whole thing snuck up on him in the last year. He's still waiting to see what can be done about it..... he's actually keeping in good spirits.....

It's not that I want to scare anyone..... headaches could be from a multitude of things. If the headaches are THAT bad..... I would definately get it checked out. At the very least...... peace of mind will keep you sane.

~Haz~
    Yeah i got you.. exactally how bad was your boss's pain
    My headaches are barley "headaches" there isnt really pain just like a sensation which is why i think it could be muscle related in the neck.. from either whiplash or a wrestling injury.. but then again i dont know and i dont want to self doctor... Im just a hypochondriac

Yeah i got you.. exactally how bad was your boss's pain
    My headaches are barley "headaches" there isnt really pain just like a sensation which is why i think it could be muscle related in the neck.. from either whiplash or a wrestling injury.. but then again i dont know and i dont want to self doctor... Im just a hypochondriac
    Severe migranes......

He'd feel prety normal most of the time.... and then a killer headache would start.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

got ya. well im glad mine are far from severe

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I though you where going to the doctor? When you go please update the thread...

Oriental Pharma is offline New Member
    Suggest taking mild analgesics first as a self-medication.

It depends on how long you've been experiencing the pain, whether it worsens and how it occurred.

If nothing helps, best to go for a complete medical check up. Money doesnt help much if you cant get yourself right you know.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I though you where going to the doctor? When you go please update the thread...
    Going to see my psychiatrist tomorrow.. then most likely making a doctors appointment tomorrow.. so will do

Thread Information